Next Day Deal Reviews

Tell us how Next Day Deal made you happy

Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Under an hour
customer service
"Fantastic company - bought a brand new camera for the price of a second hand one on eBay - no brainer - came the next day as advertised. Delighted with my purchase"
Are you Next Day Deal? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Get Access
"Highly recommend Next Day Deal! Brilliant team working there"
"I purchased a 64GB card and a 800D with 18-55mm & 55-250mm Kit from Next Day Deal. Arrived next day perfectly packaged. Very happy and can’t wait to use it"
"Bought a 55-250 lens from Next Day Deal. It arrived next day by Royal Mail. Very pleased with my purchase and experience"
"Brilliant company with excellent customer service team. Highly recommend!"
"Very happy, excellent service. Only feedback is you guys should sell extra batteries"
"I had to contact the team at Next Day Deal about tracking and they emailed me back telling me it would be updated overnight - which it was. Very happy and pleased"
"Bought a G7X III from NDD last week and it arrived next day as promised. Can’t wait to use it this weekend. Excellent!"
"Overall a brilliant shopping experience - excellent team and product. Highly professional"
"Excellent service from Next Day Deal. Bought a 90D Kit from them. Couldn’t be happier"
"Excellent service from NDD"
"Wasn’t sure at first but after reading their 5 star reviews I couldn’t wait to get my camera in my hands. I received it yesterday on time and I couldn’t have been happier!"
"Bought a X-T3 from Next Day Deal. Very happy I bought from them. They delivered a very quick and helpful service"
"Very pleased with my purchase from Next Day Deal"
"Awful service. Ordered a camera and they claim next day delivery all over their site and on the order form. When the camera did not arrive a couple of days later, and I still hadn't received either a shipping notice or the camera. I emailed them and was told that Royal Mail hadn't picked it up the day before and that it was definitely picked up that afternoon. The next day goes by, still no camera or tracking, send off another email and was told it had definitely been sent and it would be with me soon. The next morning I received a notice saying that Royal Mail had registered the delivery, (the time of which was the previous afternoon, not a couple days before as they had promised), and the package hadn't yet been handed over to them. This was getting tedious as I would now not receive the camera till after the weekend, so I emailed again to cancel the order. If they couldn't make next day delivery and lying about something as simple as delivery, then I didn't hold out much hope of getting support if the camera arrived broken. I was asked to wait 24 hours and then they'd cancel the order and issue a refund. I waited 24 hours and the camera still hadn't arrived and nor was there any change to the tracking status, with Royal Mail still showing they hadn't received the parcel. So I emailed again and was told that they'd cancel the order and refund me, six days after ordering. Almost three days later and I hadn't been refunded (nor had the tracking status changed) and I get an email from them cancelling the refund claiming that Royal Mail had 'found' the package. In reality they'd simply ignored me and gone ahead and still sent that parcel as the both the tracking number and the delivery label on the package itself both list the time they received the package as 25 minutes before I was contacted telling me that they'd cancelled the refund..... Hmmm I refused the delivery and still had to fight to claim the refund. This company is joke, they are clearly a drop shipper who string UK customers along for high end orders to arrive from overseas before passing them on. Almost every email was signed off by a different person, but obviously written by the same person. I wouldn't recommend anybody buy anything from them. I have emails and screenshots to verify the above times and dates."
"This is clearly a proper UK operation (next working day delivery) with keen pricing and excellent customer service. I thoroughly recommend them and would use them again"
"Very happy with my experience that Next Day Deal provided. They gave me a 5 star service from their customer support team"
"Bought the 800D 18-55mm kit from Next Day Deal. They were very pleasant in their emails and messages to me. I will be back to purchase more items from them"
"Spent some time looking around for a camera and reasonable price. Found Next Day Deal and I’m glad I didn’t buy from anywhere else. Bought my camera at a brilliant price from a brilliant company"
"Very happy with my overall shopping experience with Next Day Deal"
Next Day Deal is rated 4.92 based on 52 reviews