NinjaOutreach Reviews

of reviewers recommend NinjaOutreach

Tell us how NinjaOutreach made you happy
SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM! RUN IMMEDIATELY!

I trialed the platform last year and contacted them before the trial’s end to cancel my subscription. They still charged my credit card $1188, and I saw the charge this past month when they went to charge the card again for a service I never used.

I contacted NinjaOutreach - they confirmed I had cancelled the subscription during the trial, and said, “I know it’s easy to assume the worst thing, but looks like there was a billing error.” Interesting they thought I would assume the worst - is it because they did it on purpose?

They proceeded to say they could refund me, but only if I first submitted 5 star reviews BEFORE refunding, the illegal action of a BRIBE. I wonder - are any of these good reviews real?? Look at how many “billing errors” happened to others!

Then they changed their mind and said they couldn’t refund me on something they confirmed was THEIR error because I didn’t contact them “during the billing period,” creating an arbitrary statute of limitations on a transaction I never authorized. Never have I seen a company do this before. They are operating under major unethical business practices - billing people “accidentally,” attempting to bribe for refunds, stealing people’s money.

If you’re looking for a service like this, there are plenty of competitors that aren’t acting fraudulently.

I’m so disgusted - I’m not only reporting them to the Better Business Bureau, I’m going to make it my goal to save folks like me from scam artists like NinjaOutreach. Save yourself and STAY AWAY.
BE VERY CAREFUL. A genuine warning about this company - do not give their '3-day free trial' a try. There's a lot of people complaining on their Facebook page about a similar situation which we faced where we tried to cancel but were charged the funds and refused a refund.

We signed up for the trial, prior to the trial ending we asked for help downgrading to the monthly plan which we saw mentioned in their user panel. However, we received an automated message saying they're away and will be back on Monday. Then, later that day we were charged $621 USD for a year's subscription.

I assumed it was just an automated error, and contacted them to get the funds returned as we had notified them prior to ending the trial that we wanted to proceed with a monthly, not yearly plan.

The customer support were quite rude and said that they couldn't find proof of my message and that per their TOS they wouldn't be giving a refund. I found the chat log and sent them the proof about it. The customer support agent 'Tarek' never replied after that, despite sending many messages - and despite coming online/offline numerous times over the following days.

Eventually, a different person came back to us and said that the 'monthly' option described in the back end (which had then disappeared) was actually a quarterly option, and was part of an A/B test that was being removed, but they could switch me to that quarterly option as a one-off.

I was pretty annoyed about that, as 1 - you can't list a 'monthly' option that is actually a 'quarterly' option. They're two different things. 2 - If you were running an A/B test you can't withhold $621 of a customer's funds because they tried to use the function described prior to the trial ending, but you didn't help them quick enough.

Lots of other people on their Facebook page are reporting similar and even worse situations with this company - trying to cancel before the trial, being charged $621 anyway, and them refusing to refund.

I'd seriously not go near them again.
NinjaOutreach is rated 1.00 based on 2 reviews