ninoapply.org.uk/ Reviews

of reviewers recommend ninoapply.org.uk/

Tell us how ninoapply.org.uk/ made you happy
All good with my order. I’m so happy, I ask for something and it’s been done .On the second day I received. Thanks
It's ascam. National insurance don't charge for new or replacement numbers. Avoid this compy like the plague.
AVOID AT ALL COSTS! Atrocious. I paid £96 for this service only to be given a 'reference number' and told they would be in touch in a few months. I asked for a refund and was told I was not entitled to one even though they have given me nothing for my money. They clearly make their money from people who incorrectly believe that their service is the 'official' way to obtain an NI card, even though the service is FREE on the official government website.
You stolen my 96 pounds
Scam and cheat
It's very bad they never listen to me the took my money without enough information. The are scam
I was overcharged and couldn't get a refund. They ignored my claim.
Also, If you want to change your appointment, you have to pay the same amount of money again.
Scam, they took money and that was it. No respond.
Very bad/ scam-like feel
This website felt like a scam. They took payment immediately without establishing first whether I am eligible, according to the (very sparse) information one has to enter. I asked for a refund a minute after payment (because I realised that payment was taken without first checking eligibility which I don't approve of) and got a blanket e-mail saying "we have cancelled your request but you won't be refunded". The e-mail was not even personalised. Appalling!
ninoapply.org.uk/ is rated 1.40 based on 10 reviews