Northover Cars Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Northover Cars
Under an hour
"Very professional and helpful people. Will most definitely consider them for our next purchase."
"I bought a lovely car and received lovely service to go with it."
"Efficiency and professionalism second to none. Clear and concise all the way from website enquiry through to pick up. Superb selection of pristine vehicles. Very accommodating business ethics, really impressed."
"Purchased a car for my mum. So I needed the right dealership and the right person to look after us. I must say the entire process was brilliant. Had a few run ins with other dealerships prior to coming here and was so much stress. But once I came to you guys I must say the service was exceptional and I am more than confident to use again in the future. Couldn’t have asked for anymore. Went above and beyond."
"Fantastic service, with good priced quaility vehicles... the staff are more than helpful and hassle free. My wife and bought two vehicles and very happy with them thank you to Matthew and Jason great service"
"Buying a car through Northover was a pleasure, in fact we bought 2 cars from them one for myself and one for my husband, the customer service was excellent and both Mathew and Jason were extremely helpful. The cars are fantastic and I would highly recommend this company, I would certainly buy from them again."
"Jason was a great salesman, very efficient, honest, reliable to work with. He done everything her could for us and more. Everything was perfect ,and smooth , would buy from Northover again, and my wife and I would highly recommend , Thanks for your help Davie & Veronica Robinson"
"We collected our convertible from Northover Cars on Easter Monday. Nothing is too much trouble and it’s a breath of fresh air to deal with a company who do what they say and even go the extra mile. They even managed to arrange for the sun to shine! It has been a pleasure buying a car from Northover Cars and can’t recommend them highly enough."
"Excellent service. Very helpful. Would definitely recommend Northover Cars"
"An exceptional service from start to finish. Stuart was amazing at explaining the whole process and the car was of a very high standard. I would most certainly recommend this company due to their honest, impeccable service."
"Excellent service provided. Very knowledgeable about vehicles. Very trusting with test drive."
"I have never bought a car before unseen - mad or risky you might say!! Matthew( the Boss), Jason (super salesman) and Steve (who brought the car to me - a drive of 5 hours each way!) are excellent, helpful, responsive and straightforward people to deal with. The SLC was better than described and immaculately presented. Thanks guys - a great buying experience"
"Great customer service, communication 10 out of 10, helpfulness 10 out of 10 and they went the extra mile to answer any questions accurately. Their cars are of high quality and I would have no hesitation to recommend them or use them again myself"
"Great car, good price, excellent dealership. I bought a Peugeot RCZ from them two weeks ago: four years old, in immaculate condition. The purchase process was the most hassle-free car buying experience I've ever had - which is pretty amazing considering the nearly six hundred miles distance between where I live and Northover Cars' location! Because of the distance involved I bought sight-unseen, but on the basis of a full ('Advanced') RAC Vehicle Inspection, which - to my surprise - found not one single thing wrong with the car. Northover had the car driven (more or less) halfway to Doncaster, where I collected it and had a highly enjoyable 280 mile drive home. I would not hesitate to buy from them again, and very probably will. And I will recommend them to everyone I know."
"Its truly a please writing this review for Northover Cars and the guys there. I was looking for a specific car, a Mercedes C class saloon AMG Line Premium Plus Petrol Engine with black wood panelling interior. With a budget of around £20k. I had it down to three different options. 1) £20k 35k miles 2) £20k 20k or so miles. Then third and finally the Option of a gun metal grey (ideal colour) with everything I wanted at £22,990 (Slightly out of my budget) 11k I was leaning more towards the sliver car (second choice colour) at 35k miles however they and the other option both lost me on professionalism of the company. Replying to emails late, not knowing there stuff ect, all round poor experience, long story short, not taking themselves seriously as a business. I was not happy to hand over my money to them. I hadn’t truly entertained the idea of the third option until then as it was priced a little out of my budget. However was very fairly priced compared to what else was on the market. From the moment I contacted them, the only thought I had was why didn’t I just do this before. Spoken to them regarding the car and they gave me everything’s I would need to make an informed decision and more. Within no time a fully refundable deposit was taken and soon after a deal was happily done. Shortly after the car was then dropped of to me. They where right I was more than happy with the car. And how they preformed as a business. Being in sales you appreciate it when things are done properly. No cheap sales tactics, old school pressure sale, a very smooth experience to be had. Nothing is cumbersome for then, reply and act promptly and in a manner where they take pleasure in there work. So I would like to Thank both Mathew and Stuart for there help, assistances and professionalism. Steve for dropping the car to me (very early in the morning, midweek, as requested as I had work to get too) , explaining all the ins and outs of the features of the car in brilliant manner And Jason for his help and support and fantastic phone manner through out the sales process even into after car where they have happily helped tax and update the registered keeper of the car. It’s was a truly delightful process So I would suggest if you are considering buying a car from Northover Cars and the guys there. Don’t hesitate, they have an excellent stock and very reasonably priced point and if you receive the same experience I have, I guarantee won’t regret it! The pleasure was all mine. Best Regards Deepak"
"Very professional service and thoroughly helpful team. My second purchase from these dealers."
"Purchased a well-turned out vehicle (Merc ML250) and p/x my old car. Service was good and efficient and speedy. Well done on making this such an easy process."
"I was looking for a Mercedes CLK Convertible in specific colours when I saw just what I wanted on the Northover Cars web site. After a brief phone call to discuss the car, I paid a deposit and agreed to look at the car a couple of weeks later. It was an absolute pleasure to meet Stuart and view the car, which was exactly as described. The paperwork was sorted out quickyl and I drove away in my new car. It couldn't have been easier. Great car, great service, Northover Cars highly recommended"
"I was scheduled to visit the Kent area in February and made arrangements to check out one of Northover's cars. My son in law and I went ato the agreed date anf time and we were impressed with the quality of the cars, most of which were high end Mercedes. We were greeted warmly by Stuart, given the keys for our car and given carte blanche to spend as much time with the car as we needed. We were allowed to take the car out with no pressure on time limits or selected route. This meant that we could try out the car on a variety of routes and road types. The car that I wanted initially wasn't ideal for my purposes so I selected another to try out. Once again, the staff were more than helpful and made the arrangements to move it out of its spot onto the road which was no mean feat. Once again, we felt no pressure of time or the hard sell. The upshot was that I bought a car from Northover. The trust and lack of the hard sell made me feel completely at ease and happy to do business with them. All of the staff were extremely friendly and couldn't be more helpful. In my mind, this is the model to which car showrooms should be run. I would happily travel 500 miles (as I did on this occasion) to deal with the team again."
Northover Cars is rated 4.96 based on 227 reviews