Northover Cars Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Northover Cars
Own Driver
Under an hour
"Excellent customer service, I was dealing with Jason and he was very professional and very cooperative. Trustworthy and honest service. Can't ask for better customer service! Only bought the car this week but I'm happy and grateful so far . Thanks Northover Cars"
"Great team at Northover Cars... I needed a specific vehicle and they were able to help me out really professionally in just 24 hours !"
"good honest service bought a decent fairly priced motor enough said."
"I cannot fault the service from Jason & Matt at Northover Cars. Their stock is superb quality and the service from the moment you arrive is excellent. I arrived last thing on a Saturday and wanted to drive a car right at the back of the lot yet nothing was too much trouble. Once deciding to buy, the deal I wanted made things a little more complex but again, everything was dealt with super efficiently. On pick up day, my car was ready, number plate transfer all sorted and paperwork done with minimal time taken. I've bought a good few cars over the years but the service from Northover is by far the best I have ever received and I will be a long term repeat customer. Thank you so much Northover for the fantastic Mercedes - I love it!"
"I'm very pleased with my car and I found the staff polite and helpful. Jason handled the sale and did not exert any pressure. He was open and informative about the vehicle and I felt confident as to his honesty and that of the company. Thank you Northover."
"SUPERB! Absolutely first class no quibble after-service from Matthew and Jason. I cannot recommend them highly enough. Most unusual to get such service in this day and age, and the car itself is beautiful. I've been in business for years and know quality service when I get it. Thank you."
"The service was very good and the car I wanted to look at was in superb condition. The salesman was very knowledgeable and friendly and the whole experience was great."
"Fantastic service. I rarely write reviews, but the service we have received has been so good, I do so happily. Every aspect of our purchase exceeded our expectations. Price, sales advice, delivery, quality, condition and even the admin process were all superb. The guys went above & beyond the call of duty on everything. Best car purchase experience we've ever had. Thank you!"
"Great service. Handover really efficient. love the car!"
"Just purchased an e class we were dealt with very professionally and were were picked up at the station"
"Wow what a brilliant company, from start to finish Jason Mathew Duncan and Steve were all so helpful the car was excellent what more can I say but a big thank you to Northover Cars"
"Thank you so so so much to everyone at Northover, especially Jason who made the whole process easy and stress free. I am over the moon with my new car, and couldn't reccommend this car dealership enough. Everything was explained throughly, and I was made to feel at such ease. All of my questions were answered clearly (sometimes twice!!) There was no hard sell, I was given the facts and left to make my own decisions in my own time. Thank you again!! Lauren"
"Northover cars clearly pride themselves in the quality and the condition of the vehicles they offer - each one carefully picked to be a great well-specified example. I've just bought outright a 21 month old Mercedes-Benz CLA Shooting Brake to replace a new leased example that was wiped out by a careless driver after a mere three months. I'm absolutely thrilled with the spec (better than the example it replaces), and the service received. Highly recommended seller."
"Very good experience, very professional."
"Great service, love the car!"
"Very satisfied with the service here. I part exchanged a Range Rover Sports for a Range Rover Vogue SE"
"Really great customer care and service, Planning to buy another car for my wife from you. Greatly appreciated"
"Extremely helpful, extremely professional, all was very clear from the outset, very happy with my purchase and will definitely use the company again"
"Excellent service, Thanks Jason and love my new car."
"Pleasant, professional and helpful people. I'm very happy with my car, after weeks of looking it's the nicest and best spec one I found, and was worth travelling the 60 miles to find it. ALL the cars in their showrooms and forecourt were in fantastic condition, I think that if you see a car on their web site that you like, you are not going to be disappointed when you see the actual car."
Northover Cars is rated 4.97 based on 250 reviews