Northover Cars Reviews

Northover Cars 5 star review on 15th September 2020
Julian Lott
Northover Cars 5 star review on 26th March 2020
Mr Steve Blight
This was the first time I have ever bought a car remotely and what a great experience it was. The car was as described if not better, beautifully prepared to the highest standard. Can’t recommend the team at Northover Cars enough .... Nice cars, nice people, great service !
What a pleasure it was to deal with Northover cars. They were very polite from the start and very helpful. Was a little scary buying a car without driving it and seeing it but Jason was very helpful. After purchasing the car a gorgeous SLC we had planned delivery for 2 weeks later, however things didn't go to plan on my side and so I asked if they could bring delivery forward a week. Later that day Jason called to ask if they could deliver the next day. The car arrived driven by a gentleman called Tony. Tony called me in the morning advising me of an eta for delivery. The car arrived and it was everything I hoped for and more. Jason went through all the paperwork with me over the phone. It was so easy and I have to say I am very happy with the purchase and the service. What a pleasure to find such a genuine company. Thank you so much.
Priced both cars honestly and everyone had a great deal
Smooth transaction, car as described so very pleased.
Best ever experience buying a car, extremely helpful, nothing was too much trouble. Very quick transfer trade-in. I wouldn't go anywhere else, I highly recommend this company, very happy customer.
Northover Cars 5 star review on 2nd April 2021
Excellent service, quality cars, the process was made as simple as possible.
Excellent service from start to finish. Car is immaculate, really pleased would definitely buy again!
Jason was very helpful in helping to describe the car and assisting with the purchase. I haven't bought a car unseen before however I had full confidence in Northover Cars and I would highly recommend. The delivery service was very efficient and handover worked really well. Very happy with our new car.
Excellent service Jason was helpful and very professional! Car was delivered with care . Highly recommend this company .
Fantastic service from Jason & Matthew. So pleased with my new Mercedes and I’d highly recommend Northover Cars 😀
Northover Cars 5 star review on 20th March 2021
February was the 3rd time I have been to Northover cars and this is the second car I have bought from them. Very friendly and professional with no hard sell. Even in latest covid restrictions I had plenty of time to look at the car and to take for a test drive.
Spotted car on website a few days earlier, emailed my interest and then spoke to Jason. Paid a holding deposit. Visited, PX'd my car and drove away within a couple of hours
Very pleased with the car and the whole process was very easy.
One minor cosmetic issue with the car but just needs a new part which Jason ordered immediately. Thank you guys.
One hundred percent genuine company.I purchased a Mercedes,great car and the service i received was second to none.would recommend to family and friends.many thanks Northover cars.
I would highly recommend this company. Customer service with Jason was fantastic. I received a very fair price for my old car, in part exchange and was able to purchase a beautiful replacement. The whole transaction was easy and sorted in a matter of days, including the organisation of a competitive finance agreement. Excellent
Best garage I've felt with in years highly recommended
Excellent service from start to finish. Easy transaction, helped with straight forward talking from Jason @ Northover. They took care of all aspects of the deal with no stress to myself. Delivered to me with excellent service.
I have been really impressed. I enquired about the process of buying a car online and had a prompt response from Jason. He explained that they would bring the car to me and if I didn't like it for any reason my deposit would be refunded. The car arrived and it was exactly as seen in the photographs on the website, the driver showed me around the car and once I was happy we contacted Jason to finalise the sale. To be honest it was probably the easiest car purchase I've ever made. Would I consider using Northover again - definitely
Personal, helpful and proactive throughout the whole process. Would certainly buy from Jason and team again. ML250
Such a good service - friendly, quick, efficient and went out of their way to help. Really appreciated the home delivery and handling all the paperwork too.
Plus, the car is great!
Would highly recommend.
Having never bought a car without seeing it , I was a bit apprehensive with the purchase. After speaking to Jason who put me at ease right away and the whole process was straightforward and great communication throughout regarding meeting to collect the car as I was travelling from Scotland to collect. The handover was first class with Steve who showed me round the car and waited until I was happy with everything. The car itself is immaculate and really happy with the purchase which was made seamless by Jason and Steve. Many thanks !
Northover Cars 5 star review on 3rd February 2021
Friendly and professional. Had my Van nearly a month now and cannot fault it.
Would buy from Northover cars again
Northover Cars is rated 4.98 based on 364 reviews