Northover Cars Reviews

Lauren Beaumont
Northover Cars 5 star review on 1st July 2019
Andrew Kydd
More Photos & Videos
Recommneded , quality vehicles and service to match , went out of their way to make the transaction move smoothly ... good ongoing contact/ updates and processes...all done in a non pushy /professional way...little things like getting the car valeted ...again... before I collected it , getting collected from the station by the team ...all of which made my purchase quite the pleasure plus the fact that the car was good value !
Thanks guys
We came on a 3 hour train journey to see the car it it was pretty much how it looked in the pictures and as to how it was described.
Jason came across as a good host and there was a good feeling about the whole procedure.

Tony
Having purchased five vehicles from Northover Cars in the past few years, I can categorically say I have been ’Wonover by Northover’.
The choice of quality vehicles and service provided by this dealership is second to none.
Nothing is too much trouble for them to enable a smooth and pleasant purchase from them.
I normally deal with a salesperson named Jason. Jason is totally professional in all matters and if he says he will do something, you can guarantee it will be done in a correct and proper manner.
What is totally unique about Northover Cars is if they have not got a particular make and model you wish for, via their contacts, there is a very good chance such a vehicle could possibly be sourced.
Purchased a vehicle from them, as described, car looked immaculate. They have a very good selection of vehicles to choose from to, friendly staffs. Recommended, don't buy from main dealers hence why I went for Northover cars. Will definitely buy from again. Thanks
Northover Cars 5 star review on 13th October 2020
This is the best experience with a car dealer that I’ve had so far. Extremely professional, knowledgeable and welcoming. Jason made me feel more than happy with my choice of vehicle. The process was smooth and hassle free. If I ever need a new car I know the right place. I highly recommend Northover Cars to everyone that is not only looking for a great vehicle but also for outstanding customer service. Thank you.
Purchased SLK recently, nice friendly and professional service. Car was cleaned and ready for collection all on time.
Very professional with a fantastic range of cars.....probably will be back for another purchase 😎
Recently purchased a lovely SLK over the internet without seeing it. It was as explained and the team (Matthew, Jason and Steve the delivery driver) are just fantastic to deal with
Will definitely purchase from Northover again ( if the wife lets me!)

Mr Lott. South Wales
Northover Cars 5 star review on 15th September 2020
Was a very good service l am so happy thanks
Excellent friendly service.
From the moment I made contact with Northover Cars, their service was flawless. Jason was very patient in answering the many questions I had over email and when we finally made the long trip to visit the showroom, everything was ready for me to drive the new car away the very same day making the transition completely seamless. It is clear that Northover Cars have a wealth of experience and knowledge in the car trade, and they made the purchase of my forever car an absolute dream. Thank you Jason & everybody at Northover Cars.
Great service , great car and definitely recommend. Steve and Jason were simply great.
Excellent customer service and real professionals. Jason was very helpful and made sure the transaction was as smooth as possible. Glyn was outstanding during the handover. Mathew was very friendly and very helpful, very pleased to see the owner getting involved professionally with customers. The e class I purchased was fabulous. Very very pleased. Will definitely be recommending family and friends. Well done Northover cars.
Knowledgeable and friendly Staff made buy the car a good experience.
I've now dealt twice with Northover Cars and their professionalism shines through like a beacon, they make everything so easy in a calm and relaxed manner and I would recommend them to anyone.
We made an appointment to view the car, after seeing ,it on Northover Cars website. Jason showed us the car and was very helpful answering any questions and letting us test drive it. There was no pressure to buy, Jason let the car speak for itself!
We were very happy with the service we received, and so far, we are very happy with the car. We highly recommend this company.
Thank you to Jason and Matthew for your help. They're defo not your typical pushy car salesmen and there was no pressure at all to buy the car. It was worth the 4 hour round trip and we are very happy with our new car. We would recommend Northover Cars and will probably buy another car from them in due course. Thanks guys and keep up the good work. Hope to see you again :-)
Very welcoming stuff and so helpful, top services. If I could i would give them 10 stars not 5.
Very happy with my merc. Thank you so much Jason.
You know of a first class Vechicle and after service which today is quite exceptional and a pleasure.
EXCELLENT SERVICE VERY HELPFUL EXPLAINED EVERYTHING IN DETAIL NO HASSLE
WHATSOEVER, CANNOT PRAISE THEM ENOUGH.
EXPERIENCED SALES DEPARTMENT EXCELLENT