Northover Cars Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Northover Cars
Telephone
"I bought a quite rare and desirable Mercedes E350 form Northover cars in October of this year. The car was presented extremely well and was as clean inside and out as it would have rolled off the factory floor. The car was ready to purchase on a Sunday and in fact, I drove it away the same day. The office Staff were very helpful, setting all of the tax up for me online during the purchase as well as paying for the dart charge for that day so I was able to cross without worrying about it. I had a slight issue with the vehicle a week after purchase and I was advised by the office staff to take the car to a Mercedes main dealer where Northover Cars picked up the complete bill. I have had no problems with the vehicle since. After this, I decided to buy the Gold warranty from Northover cars that was cheaper than others online. I would recommend Northover Cars staff and the quality of the vehicles."
"The most amazing car buying experience I have ever had . From the moment I saw the Mercedes Benz A200 the service and the whole experience was the best I have ever had . Thank you Stuart , they come highly recommended"
"From start to finish everything was excellent, website to telephone call, to viewing to buying the Merc A180, and finally collecting. Stuart who I dealt with was brilliant as were the other staff. Impressed by the Molton Brown in the loo!"
"Excellent service. Brought Mercedes-Benz cls absolutely beautiful condition at a very good price. The sale went through very quickly and smoothly. Would recommend northover cars. Thanks very much"
"I have recently purchased a Mercedes car from Northover Cars and have found their customer service exemplary. Stuart could not have been more helpful in making the process as easy as possible and the car was presented in perfect condition. I am extremely pleased with the whole process."
"My Wife and I have just bought our fourth car from Northover Cars.This Company only deal in top grade vehicles, and operate in a totally professional manner. They have always given us a first class service, and make you feel comfortable when disusing a purchase. I would highly recommend this company to anyone who is looking for a quality used car and can assure them they will be treated with the upmost respect and courtesy from the Staff. Although we have never had any serious issues with any of the vehicles we have bought in the past, we know that a brilliant after sales service is just a phone call away. Carol & David Kirk"
"Second car from stuart and great friendly service. Trust is key to buying a car and Northover cars have been superb ..... thank you again ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ"
"First class service from all at Northover Cars. Very satisfied with the Land Rover Evoque I bought. From the first phone conversation to delivery of the car excellent. Many thanks to you all. Pat Lowrie"
"Friendly and helpful staff , made my car purchase very easy and straight forward Thanks Guys ๐Ÿ‘"
"I would like to thank Stuart and his team for making the purchase of my new car as efficient and easy as possible. I would highly recommend them- these guys still believe in the old traditional value of professional customer service and could not have done enough to help me! I will definitely be recommending them to friends and work colleagues and will be returning again to buy my next car. Thanks once again Stuart and his team."
"Great location near the beach. Good choice of quality cars. Purchase was very quick and easy. Special mention to Stuart who dealt with us, very helpful and friendly and went out of his way to give us great service. We put a deposit on a car to view at a weekend, travelled over 200 miles and was sorted for me to drive away the next morning. Had a small issue with the car, which was fixed locally and reimbursed straight away. Many thanks Stuart, great car :-)"
"Excellent service no problems at all excellent excellent experience great company in fact best buying experience ever"
"Really fantastic service from Stuart and all at Northover. Have been looking for a CLK for while and test drove a couple from other garages. Then found Northover had exactly the model in the colour and spec we wanted. If you’re looking for a Merc they have a great range of models on stock -all HPI cleared and they really choose their stock carefully. They allowed us time to test drive, no hard sell and went through all service and MOT history. Would absolutely recommend Northover Cars over any other main and second hand dealers. Hugely professional and great to deal with."
"We were looking for a special car for my wife's 50th Birthday present. After conducting a search online we found Northover Cars and as they were only down the road from us decided to go and look at the cars they had on offer. They had a fantastic range of quality, loved used cars all presented in immaculate condition. We met with Stuart who was professional, friendly, very knowledgeable and above not a stereo typical car sales person. He took time to understand my wife's wants and fancies, made recommendation and ensured the car she chose did everything she wanted. He came across as wanting to help us buy a car as oppose to trying to sell us a car which was very important to us and made it a pleasurable experience. He took care of all the paperwork including that of changing private number plates and on the day of collection the car was absolutely immaculate. The car looks and drives as it should. We would not go anywhere else to buy a car now!"
"Great car, excellent service, would certainly recommend. Car was exactly as described. Also a very hassle free sales experience."
"Very easy to find, a warm welcome, no over powering sales drive, very relaxed approach, Stuart made our visit to Northover Cars a very pleasant one indeed, 100% recommend to all, will be back again next time. Well done team!๐Ÿ‘"
"Great friendly hassle free service second time ihave brought a Mercedes from Northover and would not hesitate to use again"
"Living almost 250 miles from Whitstable, finding time to visit Northover Cars was proving difficult and the idea of buying a vehicle ‘sight unseen’ would normally have been madness. But from the very first telephone conversation that I had with Stuart, he put my mind at rest and this morning the vehicle was delivered to my home. Northover Cars made the whole process simple, straight forward and hassle free, answering any questions that I had, led me through the whole process and gave the confidence to buy online."
"Very happy with my purchase, the staff were extremely helpful and didn't feel pressured to buy in any way. Have travelled to the north east and back without any issues with the car and it's a dream to drive. Would highly recommend northover cars to all my friends and family and would love to deal with them again for my next vehicle. Five stars from me."
"I was searching for a Mercedes CLK and came across an advert by Northover Cars but they are located some 200 miles from my hometown so was not keen to travel that distance to view. I asked for an AA inspection at my own cost which they were happy to accommodate. In the meantime I left a deposit pending the inspection. The AA inspected the vehicle and the report came back satisfactory as described in the advert. I made arrangements to travel to the showroom and collect the vehicle, I was left to my own devices to view the vehicle without being overshadowed, the vehicle was prepared to a high standard. I was happy to purchase the vehicle and drove back the long distance in the snow. I received a phone call later on in the evening by Matthew if I reached home safely due to the bad weather conditions. I would not hesitate to purchase a vehicle from Northover Cars in the future."
Northover Cars is rated 4.96 based on 191 reviews