Northover Cars Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Northover Cars
Lisa Steggles
Verified Buyer
"Very happy with my purchase, the staff were extremely helpful and didn't feel pressured to buy in any way. Have travelled to the north east and back without any issues with the car and it's a dream to drive. Would highly recommend northover cars to all my friends and family and would love to deal with them again for my next vehicle. Five stars from me."
Brij Kotecha
Verified Buyer
"I was searching for a Mercedes CLK and came across an advert by Northover Cars but they are located some 200 miles from my hometown so was not keen to travel that distance to view. I asked for an AA inspection at my own cost which they were happy to accommodate. In the meantime I left a deposit pending the inspection. The AA inspected the vehicle and the report came back satisfactory as described in the advert. I made arrangements to travel to the showroom and collect the vehicle, I was left to my own devices to view the vehicle without being overshadowed, the vehicle was prepared to a high standard. I was happy to purchase the vehicle and drove back the long distance in the snow. I received a phone call later on in the evening by Matthew if I reached home safely due to the bad weather conditions. I would not hesitate to purchase a vehicle from Northover Cars in the future."
Jonathan Ayles
Verified Buyer
"The car was exactly as described, and we are thrilled with it. The professional and helpful team made the viewing and purchase enjoyable and straightforward. We highly recommend Northover cars for a 5-star service! Thank you."
Manoj Gangarh
Verified Buyer
"Great selection of quality cars great service and took care of everything with ease. Totally reliable and professional service."
Saleem Aslam
Verified Buyer
"Very professional and trustworthy guys would not hesitate buying again from them"
John Cooper
Verified Buyer
"We recently purchased our 3rd car through Northover cars and even though we live nearly 100miles from Northover we wouldn't go anywhere else for a fabulous reliable Mercedes. We know & have learnt that the Northover team have built up a client recommendations by providing exceptional low mileage cars, a superb trustworthy service with their cars coming with an up to 3 years guarantee & 12 months MOT. One bit of advise- if you have a day trip to Herne Bay, have lunch & walk along the coast by the sea and visit Northover cars DON't take your bank card with you - because you will be so impressed with their individually selected cars and the genuine way they deal with you that you will buy and arrive home with a different car! Great guys - Fabulous cars- John C Surrey"
Clare Herst
Verified Buyer
"Amazing service. Friendly and helpful. As a woman in a male sales industry you may find yourself in strange waters but not with Northover Cars. Everything is taken care of very professionally and personally. I was so excited to be owning my first Mercedes Benz at the age of 38 and Stuart made the purchase and process so easy and achievable. What a fantastic garage and owners will be sticking with you. Thank you so much x"
Tariq Mahmood
Verified Buyer
"Stewart at Northover cars was extremely polite and helpful over the phone. When we went met in person he was just the same. Our experience was pleasant and straightforward purchasing our new car . Keep up the good work. Great customer service. Thankyou"
"Always a pleasure to deal with.... making buy/selling cars a stress free experience. It’s the attention to detail and customer focus that sets them apart. Thanks again for helping."
John Brelsford
Verified Buyer
"Stuart dealt with the whole process of part exchanging my volvo for a mercedes slk with professionalism . Don't let the distance put you off . Northover cars have an excellent range of value for money mercedes cars .my SLK was presented in immaculate condition . I drove all the way to and from Sheffield. From start to finish it was a pleasure doing business. J BRELSFORD"
Nicolette Perrin
Verified Buyer
"Very friendly efficient team. Deal closed in a matter of minutes both sides happy. Collection of new car was particularly nice when you turn up too early for it and Matthew treats you to lunch ! Yep you read that right so off we go to eat whilst our new car was being made ready for us. Came back to everything done , shake of hands ,all paperwork in file and led to our new car. All questions answered about certain things we wasn’t sure off , nothing was too much trouble . Refreshments and the restroom were offered on both visits. Our first time buying a Mercedes and we couldn’t of picked a better garage for variety nor team . Many Thanks to Matthew , Stuart and Steve particularly for that long unhurried test drive 😀"
Ronald Brown
Verified Buyer
"Excellent service from the time we walked in the door to picking up our car, no pressure sales just helpful advice when requested."
Joss Powick
Verified Buyer
"Excellent service from Stuart from start to finish. Some dealers tend to follow you around while your trying to look at the cars but here I was left to view the car on my own which is great. Car is flawless and so was the service, many thanks!"
Drew Dixon
Verified Buyer
"Great service, genuinely nice people. Really pleased with my Mercedes. Outstanding condition for a 7 year old car. Many thanks to Stuart and the team. Mr Drew Dixon"
Lisa Metcalf
Verified Buyer
"I would highly recommend this company to buy a car from. We travelled 3 hours to get our car and it was well worth it. Beautiful cars and an outstanding service. No hard sales or pressure but plenty of help given by Stuart. All paperwork including tax done in minutes, even small details like the dartford crossing charge. The easiest and most pleasant experience I have ever had buying a car. Thank you."
John Manning
Verified Buyer
"Excellent customer service from Stuart Phillips. The quality of vehicles on display are very competitively priced and are all very clean. I would highly recommend Northover Cars to all my friends."
Sophie Browning
Verified Buyer
"Northover Cars provided a very friendly and professional service to me when I recently bought a car from them. No question was too small and nothing was too much trouble. I got an excellent price on an excellent car. I would not hesitate to buy from them again in the future."
Mark Jenkins
Verified Buyer
"Excellent service, turn around in less than an hour, needed this as I live in South Wales, Well worth travelling to this dealer to get the car you want, Would highly recommend them"
Thank you for your kind review Mark. And for your patience whilst we fitted the new wiper blades. We hope you had a pleasant journey back to Wales. Enjoy your Evoque.
Jason Corless
Verified Buyer
"From the outset of the first phone call to discuss the vehicle, the service from Northover was exemplary. All interactions with the team have been courteous with a focus on my needs. The vehicle was prepared (including a new MOT, despite the car having 7 months MOT remaining) for us before we travelled (90 minute journey) to view it. The vehicle was immaculately presented (as were all their other cars on the lot). There was no pressure over the test drive (unlike some other car sales companies), we were able to take our time and go where we wanted. The vehicle was exactly as described and keenly priced and so we purchased it immediately. The sales process was efficiently managed by Stuart and we drove away happy in our new car."
Mike Walker
Verified Buyer
"I recently purchased a Mercedes CLK Cabriolet from Northover Cars who took my C220cdi Estate in part exchange. All pretty smooth considering that I changed my mind on which CLK to purchase, as there were 2 available at the time. Lots of help with paperwork - mine has a personal plate which needed swapping over - and took out the 3 year warranty too. Car I purchased was very well presented as well. 10 days after completing the purchase I went to start the car and nothing! Battery checked by AA Relay at 7.30 in the morning and dead flat. Purchased a new one and fitted it myself - not ideal in winter - then called Northover about the cost. No problem so sent them a copy of the invoice which they refunded in less than 24hours. Impressed with the speed of payment but less so that the battery wasn't checked prior to purchase. M Walker 9.12.2017"
Northover Cars is rated 4.95 based on 173 reviews