Northover Cars Reviews

Northover Cars 5 star review on 2nd April 2021
Mrs Karen Allen
Northover Cars 5 star review on 20th March 2021
Mrs Sian Tassell
My wife identified a car on line and contacted Jason at Northover Cars. When questionned they had detailed knowledge of the car.We agreed terms and the sale was agreed with great efficiency
I have just bought a car from Northover Cars for the first time and Based on my experience I will be using them from now on. The level of customer service is of a very high quality and Jason and Matthew make you feel so at ease. There was none of the usual salesman speak, they just gave me the keys and let me take my time checking out the car and test driving it for myself. They readily agreed to address all the points I raised and rectified them before I came back to collect the car, which was presented beautifully. Jason completed all my documentation in no time and nothing was too much trouble. The transaction was the smoothest I have had with a car dealer. I am very happy that I have found a dealer that takes out all the usual stress and fuss of buying a car and provide quality cars
Bought the car over the Internet, Jason was very helpful with a video tour around the car. It arrived as scheduled and the delivery driver was extremely helpful getting my phone paired and demonstrating controls, roof etc despite it being late Friday afternoon, he didn't rush me at all. The car exceeds my expectations so far, it is an exceptional version of the SLK. Would I buy again from Northover Cars is the key review question: yes.
Excellent service , lovely cars. We have bought cars from Matt for years and never had any problems. My wife and I have just bought a car and Jason was get at.
100% happy. Thanks Theresa West Sussex
I purchased a car from Northover cars in March 2022, overall quite happy with them, it's a nice car for a fair price and my trade-in value was acceptable. I turned up with missing documentation on the morning of change over which they sorted for me, at my cost obviously. I must say after sales haven't been as good, I have sent 2 /3 emails that have not been replied to which is disappointing especially given it meant I wanted to spend more money with them! Jason was most helpful and easy to deal with, but I did not warm to the owner of the business. I would buy deal with them again as long as Jason was still there.
Northover Cars we’re a pleasure to deal - shout out for Jason who was honest and made the process really easy at handover would highly recommend
Very excellent service. Staff were very supportive and explained everything about the car we purchased well. The car was also in extremely mint condition just as in the pictures. Northover cars have also kept their guarantees and provided us with a new battery.
Just brought a lovely CLS Mercedes from Northover cars. Jason was superb, he allowed us time to look at the car at our own leisure, never any hard sell. He was helpful and knowledgeable and the guys made us feel important. Great guys, great cars , I recommend to anyone.
Jason sells great cars at a fair price-quality I have purchased two cars from Northover cars and I would always go to them as Jason knows what he is selling. They specialise in Mercedes Benz which are the best vehicles on the market for every person's needs. My latest purchase is an E Class convertible 3-litre ss Jason informed me the 3 litre has the power and is very reasonable On fuel. I would strongly recommend cars hunters try them out first they know what they are doing.
Purchased a Mercedes Convertible yesterday from Northover cars . Found the whole process easy and straightforward. Jason was very professional and helpful. Thank you again.
Northover cars and Jason was a breath of fresh air, no sleazy sales tactics and a genuine quality car. Jason delivered on everything promised, I would definitely recommend Northover cars and I would not hesitate to use again in the future.
What an incredible collection of cars. The best ‘toy shop’ I have ever visited. Jason who dealt with me was so helpful and knowledgeable he made the whole process seamless. I am a bit of a petrol head so I cannot recommend Northover cars more highly.
Quite impressed by Northover Cars team, excellent communication, super-fast car preparation and MOT, everything from enquiry to me driving away was two days! Professional and thorough, did accommodate my request for a car inspection by a professional mechanic with no issues. Was a bit unsure about the number of 5 stars reviews they have as was hard to believe they are all real, but now you have mine on the top of the pile. My car is a Hyundai Santa Fe. Highly recommended!
I have just bought a car from Northover cars its a Mercedes CLA 220. I am over the moon with the car. I spoke to Jason when I first looked at the car online he was brilliant and the service was first class. sorted everything out even sorted my private plates. Steve their driver brought it up from Canterbury to the Northeast of England. Steve was a lovely man. I could highly recommend them. Thank you very much I love the car.
Northover Cars 5 star review on 26th January 2022
My impression of Northover Cars:- Professional, thorough and well practised in all areas of my car purchase. Highly recommended
Excellent service from initial enquiry, through test drive, negotiation and finally collection.Car was ready on collection day, immaculate and prepared ,on time with minimum waiting around. I would recommend the team at Northover.
My first car from Northover cars and what a pleasure both Jason and Steve who delivered the car have been first class service.
This is the fourth care we have purchased from Northover Cars and as always Matt and Jason provide an absolutely first-class service. They are exceptionally courteous, extremely knowledgeable and helpful and have a wealth of guidance to offer. I am sure this won't be the last car we will purchase and I cannot recommend them highly enough thank you
excelent service very helpful have now bought several cars from them and alway been very pleased
Northover Cars is rated 4.98 based on 421 reviews