Northover Cars Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Northover Cars
Dawn Black
Verified Buyer
"Excellent service no problems at all excellent excellent experience great company in fact best buying experience ever"
Alan Johnson
Verified Buyer
"Really fantastic service from Stuart and all at Northover. Have been looking for a CLK for while and test drove a couple from other garages. Then found Northover had exactly the model in the colour and spec we wanted. If you’re looking for a Merc they have a great range of models on stock -all HPI cleared and they really choose their stock carefully. They allowed us time to test drive, no hard sell and went through all service and MOT history. Would absolutely recommend Northover Cars over any other main and second hand dealers. Hugely professional and great to deal with."
Michael & Jacqueline Johnson
Verified Buyer
"We were looking for a special car for my wife's 50th Birthday present. After conducting a search online we found Northover Cars and as they were only down the road from us decided to go and look at the cars they had on offer. They had a fantastic range of quality, loved used cars all presented in immaculate condition. We met with Stuart who was professional, friendly, very knowledgeable and above not a stereo typical car sales person. He took time to understand my wife's wants and fancies, made recommendation and ensured the car she chose did everything she wanted. He came across as wanting to help us buy a car as oppose to trying to sell us a car which was very important to us and made it a pleasurable experience. He took care of all the paperwork including that of changing private number plates and on the day of collection the car was absolutely immaculate. The car looks and drives as it should. We would not go anywhere else to buy a car now!"
Michael Oranje
Verified Buyer
"Great car, excellent service, would certainly recommend. Car was exactly as described. Also a very hassle free sales experience."
Laura Johnson
Verified Buyer
"Very easy to find, a warm welcome, no over powering sales drive, very relaxed approach, Stuart made our visit to Northover Cars a very pleasant one indeed, 100% recommend to all, will be back again next time. Well done team!👍"
Steve Cummings
Verified Buyer
"Great friendly hassle free service second time ihave brought a Mercedes from Northover and would not hesitate to use again"
Andrew Apps
Verified Buyer
"Living almost 250 miles from Whitstable, finding time to visit Northover Cars was proving difficult and the idea of buying a vehicle ‘sight unseen’ would normally have been madness. But from the very first telephone conversation that I had with Stuart, he put my mind at rest and this morning the vehicle was delivered to my home. Northover Cars made the whole process simple, straight forward and hassle free, answering any questions that I had, led me through the whole process and gave the confidence to buy online."
Lisa Steggles
Verified Buyer
"Very happy with my purchase, the staff were extremely helpful and didn't feel pressured to buy in any way. Have travelled to the north east and back without any issues with the car and it's a dream to drive. Would highly recommend northover cars to all my friends and family and would love to deal with them again for my next vehicle. Five stars from me."
Brij Kotecha
Verified Buyer
"I was searching for a Mercedes CLK and came across an advert by Northover Cars but they are located some 200 miles from my hometown so was not keen to travel that distance to view. I asked for an AA inspection at my own cost which they were happy to accommodate. In the meantime I left a deposit pending the inspection. The AA inspected the vehicle and the report came back satisfactory as described in the advert. I made arrangements to travel to the showroom and collect the vehicle, I was left to my own devices to view the vehicle without being overshadowed, the vehicle was prepared to a high standard. I was happy to purchase the vehicle and drove back the long distance in the snow. I received a phone call later on in the evening by Matthew if I reached home safely due to the bad weather conditions. I would not hesitate to purchase a vehicle from Northover Cars in the future."
Jonathan Ayles
Verified Buyer
"The car was exactly as described, and we are thrilled with it. The professional and helpful team made the viewing and purchase enjoyable and straightforward. We highly recommend Northover cars for a 5-star service! Thank you."
Manoj Gangarh
Verified Buyer
"Great selection of quality cars great service and took care of everything with ease. Totally reliable and professional service."
Saleem Aslam
Verified Buyer
"Very professional and trustworthy guys would not hesitate buying again from them"
John Cooper
Verified Buyer
"We recently purchased our 3rd car through Northover cars and even though we live nearly 100miles from Northover we wouldn't go anywhere else for a fabulous reliable Mercedes. We know & have learnt that the Northover team have built up a client recommendations by providing exceptional low mileage cars, a superb trustworthy service with their cars coming with an up to 3 years guarantee & 12 months MOT. One bit of advise- if you have a day trip to Herne Bay, have lunch & walk along the coast by the sea and visit Northover cars DON't take your bank card with you - because you will be so impressed with their individually selected cars and the genuine way they deal with you that you will buy and arrive home with a different car! Great guys - Fabulous cars- John C Surrey"
Clare Herst
Verified Buyer
"Amazing service. Friendly and helpful. As a woman in a male sales industry you may find yourself in strange waters but not with Northover Cars. Everything is taken care of very professionally and personally. I was so excited to be owning my first Mercedes Benz at the age of 38 and Stuart made the purchase and process so easy and achievable. What a fantastic garage and owners will be sticking with you. Thank you so much x"
Tariq Mahmood
Verified Buyer
"Stewart at Northover cars was extremely polite and helpful over the phone. When we went met in person he was just the same. Our experience was pleasant and straightforward purchasing our new car . Keep up the good work. Great customer service. Thankyou"
"Always a pleasure to deal with.... making buy/selling cars a stress free experience. It’s the attention to detail and customer focus that sets them apart. Thanks again for helping."
John Brelsford
Verified Buyer
"Stuart dealt with the whole process of part exchanging my volvo for a mercedes slk with professionalism . Don't let the distance put you off . Northover cars have an excellent range of value for money mercedes cars .my SLK was presented in immaculate condition . I drove all the way to and from Sheffield. From start to finish it was a pleasure doing business. J BRELSFORD"
Nicolette Perrin
Verified Buyer
"Very friendly efficient team. Deal closed in a matter of minutes both sides happy. Collection of new car was particularly nice when you turn up too early for it and Matthew treats you to lunch ! Yep you read that right so off we go to eat whilst our new car was being made ready for us. Came back to everything done , shake of hands ,all paperwork in file and led to our new car. All questions answered about certain things we wasn’t sure off , nothing was too much trouble . Refreshments and the restroom were offered on both visits. Our first time buying a Mercedes and we couldn’t of picked a better garage for variety nor team . Many Thanks to Matthew , Stuart and Steve particularly for that long unhurried test drive 😀"
Ronald Brown
Verified Buyer
"Excellent service from the time we walked in the door to picking up our car, no pressure sales just helpful advice when requested."
Joss Powick
Verified Buyer
"Excellent service from Stuart from start to finish. Some dealers tend to follow you around while your trying to look at the cars but here I was left to view the car on my own which is great. Car is flawless and so was the service, many thanks!"
Northover Cars is rated 4.96 based on 180 reviews