Northover Cars Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Northover Cars

237 Tankerton RoadTankertonKent

Are you a business owner Click here to learn about Reviews.io business solutions.
Jason Corless
Verified Buyer
"From the outset of the first phone call to discuss the vehicle, the service from Northover was exemplary. All interactions with the team have been courteous with a focus on my needs. The vehicle was prepared (including a new MOT, despite the car having 7 months MOT remaining) for us before we travelled (90 minute journey) to view it. The vehicle was immaculately presented (as were all their other cars on the lot). There was no pressure over the test drive (unlike some other car sales companies), we were able to take our time and go where we wanted. The vehicle was exactly as described and keenly priced and so we purchased it immediately. The sales process was efficiently managed by Stuart and we drove away happy in our new car."
Mike Walker
Verified Buyer
"I recently purchased a Mercedes CLK Cabriolet from Northover Cars who took my C220cdi Estate in part exchange. All pretty smooth considering that I changed my mind on which CLK to purchase, as there were 2 available at the time. Lots of help with paperwork - mine has a personal plate which needed swapping over - and took out the 3 year warranty too. Car I purchased was very well presented as well. 10 days after completing the purchase I went to start the car and nothing! Battery checked by AA Relay at 7.30 in the morning and dead flat. Purchased a new one and fitted it myself - not ideal in winter - then called Northover about the cost. No problem so sent them a copy of the invoice which they refunded in less than 24hours. Impressed with the speed of payment but less so that the battery wasn't checked prior to purchase. M Walker 9.12.2017"
"Great service"
Terry Blackman
Verified Buyer
"After looking for some time,we finally found a car that ticked all the boxes with this company.We were just about to go on holiday and thought we may miss out on buying it,but their website offered the excellent idea of a holding deposit, and using this meant that we were able to view it upon our return.The car was very well priced and is in fact much better than we thought we could achieve for our budget,it really is a beauty, and was well presented so whoever did the cleaning is very thorough. Looking at their other beautiful cars they all look very good value for money.Stuart doesn't just go the extra mile to provide good service,he goes much further than that.He sorted out everything whilst we waited including road tax for the new car and the cherished transfer including new plates, and an insurance policy so that we could take it away straight away.We got a fair price for our trade in, and we had enough fuel in the tank of the new car to get us home and for a couple more days (normally one has to fill it up within a mile or two of collecting it as dealers don't want to give anything away!).There was no pressure selling and we were able to really take our time inspecting and test driving the new vehicle.Good customer service is frustratingly hard to find nowadays,but to find outstanding customer service like here is a rare treat.A big purchase like this is a bit stressful,but Northover made it easy and smooth.Cannot recommend them highly enough."
Matthew Brice
Verified Buyer
"Northover Cars ...... absolutely brilliant company, I have purchased two Mercedes-Benz from Matthew and Stuart a Clc160 and a C250 AMG Both cars have been faultless, I have found buying from Northover cars a much more pleasant buying experience then I would from the main dealership, no pressure to purchase. I will certainly be returning for my next car and would recommend them to everyone."
David Edwards
Verified Buyer
"I bought a second hand Mercedes SLK 200 as a surprise for my wife's 60th birthday. Nothing was too much trouble to help make the surprise work. The car was immaculately presented and delivered bang on the dot to our home at 9.30 as requested. Everything about Northover's service is spot on - from the test drive to completion you really feel you are being dealt with as a customer and not someone just buying a second-hand car."
Khalid Elamin
Verified Buyer
"Top class professionals and extremely helpful. I bought a car for my wife from overseas and had it delivered to my door on arrival everything I expected and more. Can't thank Stewart and Stephen enough. Highly recommended and I will certainly have more dealing with them in future."
Stuart Hosking
Verified Buyer
"Very sensible and realistic pricing coupled with pleasant service. The whole process was completed without any fuss, drama or pressure and was an enjoyable experience."
Atul Desai
Verified Buyer
"From the moment Stewart answered the call regarding the S Class I was enquiring about he was very Professional and courteous called me back straight away which is rare nowadays. It was more than I wanted to pay plus I Didn't get a Discount but was assured it was well worth it And it was as Promised Great Car & Great Service what more can you ask for Thanks to Stewart & Mathew On having such a Good setup will Definitely recommend anybody looking for a car to try then First"
Victoria Foster
Verified Buyer
"From first contact the service has been exceptional, this combined with reading previous reviews gave me a lot of confidence in the Company. Now that we've visited and bought the wife a new car its clear they have the "customer experience" down to a fine art. I also thought the warranty offered was good value for money given the risk vs reward. Overall very happy and will be checking their stock when I need to change my own car. I'd recommend at least visiting them, you'll see what this Company is about when you're face to face."
"Treated in a very professional friendly manner, from the 1st phone call to the sale of the vehicle. I was given the keys to the vehicle to look and view it with no pressure from the sales man. I was told to open it and sit into the car and have a good look round and whenever I was ready I could then take the vehicle for a test drive. If I had any questions or needed any advice before the test drive these were answered and explained. I could not believe it when I was allowed to do the test drive myself as this has never happened with previous cars that I have purchased. I was given options which best suited the way I wanted to pay for the vehicle. The gentleman that I was dealing with even went to the trouble of connecting my phone to the hands free facility. He also sorted the paperwork involving the number plate change and had my new private plates made and put on the vehicle after I had bought the car. I was also advised that I only have to give the garage a call and they will arrange and book my vehicle in for its service when its due. The team at Northover have gone above and beyond in the sale. I can only wish that there were more garages like them, and I have already recommended them to others."
Louis Jarman
Verified Buyer
"Great customer service throughout. Very welcoming, always going out their way to help. Had small issue with the car I purchased. But after a quick phone call the problem was sorted out with immediate effect. Overall I am extremely happy with northover cars."
"Great customer service, organized and go out there way to make life easier. Had an issue with the car I bought and they sorted it out straight away. Extremely happy with the purchase. 5 star service"
Andrew Weatherley
Verified Buyer
"Very friendly and informative staff and a remarkable selection of high quality, low mileage Mercedes and Range Rover models. We were so impressed we bought one of each!!"
Laurence Roberts
Verified Buyer
"From past experience, I have always had some anxiety when buying and selling cars, with the expectant pressure from over-keen salesmen. But at Northover Cars I found there was no hard sell and the whole transaction in the part exchange of my Mercedes against a newer model could not have gone smoother; totally stress free! I found Northover had a select range of quality used Mercedes at competitive prices and all cars were impeccably presented. I would have no hesitation in buying another car from Stuart and Matthew and recommending them to friends as they were both so genuinely helpful."
Thank you for your kind review Laurence. It was a pleasure meeting you.
Margaret Baluta
Verified Buyer
"Very professional service and exceptionally good quality cars. Obviously the owner is focused on top end Mercedes and BMW. Can't thank you enough for your advice and support as we were travelling from Norfolk ???? Great test drive ! Highly recommend this company! Margaret"
Dean Morelli
Verified Buyer
"I spent a couple of months looking for a specific Mercedes e class coupe, with low mileage, found exactly what I was looking for at Northover Cars. I put a deposit down then had a wobble on the purchase which Stuart took in his stride, subsequently followed through and bought the car, mainly due to the dealer being so fair and amenable. They're based Whitstable which is a nice part of the world, I travelled down from Hertfordshire, car was exactly as described. Whole transaction was quick and painless, up to and including a minor repair on the internal cabin light, Stuart agreed to let me take to a Mercedes specialist near where I live and just reimbursed the repair cost, lets be honest it just doesn't get better than that, I spent the weekend in Broadstairs with the car and drove it back on Sunday, delighted with whole experience and car, a good price also."
Dr Paul August
Verified Buyer
"I had been looking for a red SL350 with low mileage which are hard to find. Delighted to find one at Northover at a competitive price, still available. Price agreed next day. Delivery free 3 days later. Car perfect condition as described and absolutely excellent for a 4 year old vehicle. Stuart was very straight about the car, taxed it for me and deserves a 1st class write up which I am happy to provide here. The whole thing painless. Dr Paul August FRCP"
Innocent Kamasho
Verified Buyer
"Excellent customer service. Stuart was very very helpful. Made my purchase enjoyable."
Prabhat Nanjan
Verified Buyer
"Northover cars are truly professional with exceptional customer service. Stuart and his team made my first car buying experience overwhelming. I won't say they are in user car business, as their stock is as good as a brand new would look like. And not just looks, their cars are exceptionally maintained, you would know if you take any of them for a drive. The paperwork for my Range Rover was quick and neat. The reason they are so good is that they don't want your business just once. When you get a taste of such high degree of professional service, you will keep coming back for more. My wife will be buying a Merc soon from them. Highly Recommended !!!"
Northover Cars is rated 4.95 based on 156 reviews