Northover Cars Reviews

Northover Cars 5 star review on 13th October 2020
Mr Victor Leung
Northover Cars 5 star review on 15th September 2020
Julian Lott
I recently purchased a Mercedes CLK Cabriolet from Northover Cars who took my C220cdi Estate in part exchange. All pretty smooth considering that I changed my mind on which CLK to purchase, as there were 2 available at the time. Lots of help with paperwork - mine has a personal plate which needed swapping over - and took out the 3 year warranty too. Car I purchased was very well presented as well. 10 days after completing the purchase I went to start the car and nothing! Battery checked by AA Relay at 7.30 in the morning and dead flat. Purchased a new one and fitted it myself - not ideal in winter - then called Northover about the cost. No problem so sent them a copy of the invoice which they refunded in less than 24hours. Impressed with the speed of payment but less so that the battery wasn't checked prior to purchase. M Walker 9.12.2017
The staff were good to deal with and the car so far has been very good (had it less than a week)
Cars are good but the guys there are quite firm in their deals. They did almost everything we asked except a service that is due in 36 days according to the trip computer ( Matthew quoted it at 56 days) which is still very soon. Nevertheless the car is lovely.
Thank you for your feedback Linda. We are delighted you are happy with the car. A service was not part of the agreement between us but we carried out all other requests to ensure you were entirely satisfied.
Overall I found my experience at northover cars good and the people there are welcoming! I would recommend them to friends and family !
Hi Matt - thank you for your kind feedback.
Northover Cars is rated 4.98 based on 371 reviews