Northover Cars Reviews

Northover Cars 5 star review on 15th September 2020
Julian Lott
Northover Cars 5 star review on 26th March 2020
Mr Steve Blight
Northover Cars ...... absolutely brilliant company, I have purchased two Mercedes-Benz from Matthew and Stuart a Clc160 and a C250 AMG Both cars have been faultless, I have found buying from Northover cars a much more pleasant buying experience then I would from the main dealership, no pressure to purchase. I will certainly be returning for my next car and would recommend them to everyone.
I bought a second hand Mercedes SLK 200 as a surprise for my wife's 60th birthday. Nothing was too much trouble to help make the surprise work. The car was immaculately presented and delivered bang on the dot to our home at 9.30 as requested. Everything about Northover's service is spot on - from the test drive to completion you really feel you are being dealt with as a customer and not someone just buying a second-hand car.
From first contact the service has been exceptional, this combined with reading previous reviews gave me a lot of confidence in the Company. Now that we've visited and bought the wife a new car its clear they have the "customer experience" down to a fine art. I also thought the warranty offered was good value for money given the risk vs reward. Overall very happy and will be checking their stock when I need to change my own car. I'd recommend at least visiting them, you'll see what this Company is about when you're face to face.
Treated in a very professional friendly manner, from the 1st phone call to the sale of the vehicle. I was given the keys to the vehicle to look and view it with no pressure from the sales man. I was told to open it and sit into the car and have a good look round and whenever I was ready I could then take the vehicle for a test drive. If I had any questions or needed any advice before the test drive these were answered and explained. I could not believe it when I was allowed to do the test drive myself as this has never happened with previous cars that I have purchased. I was given options which best suited the way I wanted to pay for the vehicle. The gentleman that I was dealing with even went to the trouble of connecting my phone to the hands free facility. He also sorted the paperwork involving the number plate change and had my new private plates made and put on the vehicle after I had bought the car. I was also advised that I only have to give the garage a call and they will arrange and book my vehicle in for its service when its due. The team at Northover have gone above and beyond in the sale. I can only wish that there were more garages like them, and I have already recommended them to others.
From the outset of the first phone call to discuss the vehicle, the service from Northover was exemplary. All interactions with the team have been courteous with a focus on my needs. The vehicle was prepared (including a new MOT, despite the car having 7 months MOT remaining) for us before we travelled (90 minute journey) to view it. The vehicle was immaculately presented (as were all their other cars on the lot). There was no pressure over the test drive (unlike some other car sales companies), we were able to take our time and go where we wanted. The vehicle was exactly as described and keenly priced and so we purchased it immediately. The sales process was efficiently managed by Stuart and we drove away happy in our new car.
Great service
Top class professionals and extremely helpful. I bought a car for my wife from overseas and had it delivered to my door on arrival everything I expected and more. Can't thank Stewart and Stephen enough. Highly recommended and I will certainly have more dealing with them in future.
Very sensible and realistic pricing coupled with pleasant service. The whole process was completed without any fuss, drama or pressure and was an enjoyable experience.
From the moment Stewart answered the call regarding the S Class I was enquiring about he was very Professional and courteous called me back straight away which is rare nowadays. It was more than I wanted to pay plus I Didn't get a Discount but was assured it was well worth it And it was as Promised Great Car & Great Service what more can you ask for Thanks to Stewart & Mathew On having such a Good setup will Definitely recommend anybody looking for a car to try then First
DO NOT buy a car from this company!!! I purchased my car in September and within days the throttle body had to be replaced which cost £1,156 to replace. :(( Shocking after service and completely unhelpful!!!!!!!!
We are sorry you are dissatisfied with our service and your purchase. However, you fail to note the full facts. The problem you mention was quickly diagnosed and rectified by your local main dealer and paid for (except for £98) by the warranty company. As you unnecessarily threatened to report the matter to Watchdog and various other organisations we decided not to offer any goodwill in this matter in respect of the minor under payment.
This is the best experience with a car dealer that I’ve had so far. Extremely professional, knowledgeable and welcoming. Jason made me feel more than happy with my choice of vehicle. The process was smooth and hassle free. If I ever need a new car I know the right place. I highly recommend Northover Cars to everyone that is not only looking for a great vehicle but also for outstanding customer service. Thank you.
We had the pleasure of purchasing a vehicle from Jason recently. The service, quality and attentiveness was SUPERB! You will have to search hard for a company that will offer a fraction of the experience we received. NO hard selling, just a plain honest top class service. Thank you guys, absolutely LOVE the car. Mark and Karel (Evoque)
This car dealership is very professional, efficient and friendly. They were well informed about the car I was buying and took time to make sure all my questions were answered. Both members of the staff that I spoke were very efficient and dealt with the necessary documentation and contact with the DVLA regarding the transfer of ownership and change of registration to my personalised registration. John
I am very pleased with my purchase which I made from jason, he has been very helpful from beginning to end and always helped me with any queries I had. I will definitely buy from Northover cars again in future.
Perfect transaction from start to finish many thanks Jason.
I was scheduled to visit the Kent area in February and made arrangements to check out one of Northover's cars. My son in law and I went ato the agreed date anf time and we were impressed with the quality of the cars, most of which were high end Mercedes. We were greeted warmly by Stuart, given the keys for our car and given carte blanche to spend as much time with the car as we needed. We were allowed to take the car out with no pressure on time limits or selected route. This meant that we could try out the car on a variety of routes and road types. The car that I wanted initially wasn't ideal for my purposes so I selected another to try out. Once again, the staff were more than helpful and made the arrangements to move it out of its spot onto the road which was no mean feat. Once again, we felt no pressure of time or the hard sell. The upshot was that I bought a car from Northover. The trust and lack of the hard sell made me feel completely at ease and happy to do business with them. All of the staff were extremely friendly and couldn't be more helpful. In my mind, this is the model to which car showrooms should be run. I would happily travel 500 miles (as I did on this occasion) to deal with the team again.
When I first made initial contact with this man he was very pleasant and funny building a excellent raptor between us I highly enjoyed my experience with the man I gave him a call a day before I got there I was driving from London to get this car and he helped getting all paper work and finance sorted shortly and swiftly which made it less time consuming and very enjoyable while we waited he offered drinks and when he saw we were excited to see the beach he directed us while we waited for final bits in general I was very happy with the service and will be recommending everyone I know here Thank you Regards Jeraj
I would like to thank Stuart and his team for making the purchase of my new car as efficient and easy as possible. I would highly recommend them- these guys still believe in the old traditional value of professional customer service and could not have done enough to help me! I will definitely be recommending them to friends and work colleagues and will be returning again to buy my next car. Thanks once again Stuart and his team.
Very happy with my purchase, the staff were extremely helpful and didn't feel pressured to buy in any way. Have travelled to the north east and back without any issues with the car and it's a dream to drive. Would highly recommend northover cars to all my friends and family and would love to deal with them again for my next vehicle. Five stars from me.
Great service, genuinely nice people. Really pleased with my Mercedes. Outstanding condition for a 7 year old car. Many thanks to Stuart and the team. Mr Drew Dixon
Northover Cars is rated 4.98 based on 369 reviews