Northover Cars Reviews

Northover Cars 5 star review on 13th October 2020
Mr Victor Leung
Northover Cars 5 star review on 15th September 2020
Julian Lott
Best garage I've felt with in years highly recommended
Excellent service from start to finish. Easy transaction, helped with straight forward talking from Jason @ Northover. They took care of all aspects of the deal with no stress to myself. Delivered to me with excellent service.
I have been really impressed. I enquired about the process of buying a car online and had a prompt response from Jason. He explained that they would bring the car to me and if I didn't like it for any reason my deposit would be refunded. The car arrived and it was exactly as seen in the photographs on the website, the driver showed me around the car and once I was happy we contacted Jason to finalise the sale. To be honest it was probably the easiest car purchase I've ever made. Would I consider using Northover again - definitely
Personal, helpful and proactive throughout the whole process. Would certainly buy from Jason and team again. ML250
Such a good service - friendly, quick, efficient and went out of their way to help. Really appreciated the home delivery and handling all the paperwork too. Plus, the car is great! Would highly recommend.
Having never bought a car without seeing it , I was a bit apprehensive with the purchase. After speaking to Jason who put me at ease right away and the whole process was straightforward and great communication throughout regarding meeting to collect the car as I was travelling from Scotland to collect. The handover was first class with Steve who showed me round the car and waited until I was happy with everything. The car itself is immaculate and really happy with the purchase which was made seamless by Jason and Steve. Many thanks !
Northover Cars 5 star review on 3rd February 2021
Friendly and professional. Had my Van nearly a month now and cannot fault it. Would buy from Northover cars again
Fantastic service by Jason whatever he mentioned about car everything was exceptionally true its a great Motor he also change the 4 brand new tyres and done service for us to make sure there is no hassle for us i would highly recommend the service and honesty and we are very happy with the car Thanks .
I purchased my wife’s Audi TT from these guys and Mrs O is absolutely delighted with it. The dealership is presented beautifully along with all their cars whether inside or out. Thank you one again
“A short review worthy of a book!” These guys are highly recommended if there were more than five stars this is them. Purchased an E350 AMG line 2015 and it arrived in stunning condition. Tony dropped it off and what a great guy plus a true professional. Even from the initial enquiry Northover cars couldn’t help me more. I would 100% recommend these guys for not only the quality of the cars, there attention to detail and a service very rarely seen these days. Well done Northover Cars Great Work.
We are very pleased with the Vehicle Nice people to deal with. Customer service was excellent, the vehicle had a fault but Jason was really helpful in resolving the issue. We intend to buy our second vehicle from Northover Cars at some point.
Northover Cars 5 star review on 6th January 2021
This is my second consecutive purchase from Northover Cars (1st one was a beautiful C220d Merc) and I cannot recommend them highly enough. Matt & Jason are incredibly helpful and the stock is of the highest quality. Jason arranged everything remotely that enabled me to make the most expensive car purchase I have ever made, a wonderful Porsche Macan S. I had a minor issue post delivery that Jason immediately sorted with professionalism and I honestly cannot see myself ever buying a car from anywhere else. Finding dealers of this quality is rare and as a car enthusiast I cannot recommend them highly enough so if you are buying remotely, do so with confidence, you won't be disappointed.
Easy to deal with, honest guys, honest adverts.
Probably the easiest purchase of a Car I have ever had. My initial contact was with Jason who was extremely helpful answering all my questions even though it was his weekend off.... Sorry Jason. The Car was looking stunning when I picked it up. The paperwork was all ready to go. A totally stress free transaction. Highly recommended. Thanks guys.
Great service very reliable and took the pressure of buying a new car into there own hands . Dealt with jason top man
Super friendly service
I purchased a Porsche Cayman from Northover Cars. Matthew and Jason were great to deal with. I Imported the car to Dublin and they delivered the car to the P&O ferry terminal in Liverpool. It took 5 mins on the phone with P&O to arrange an unaccompanied delivery to Dublin port. The car is spotless and had undergone a full service in a Porsche garage before being sold. My experience with Northover Cars was very good and I would buy from them again.
Thank you to all concerned at Northover, Jason was extremely helpful with all my questions and the car I purchased lived up to my expectations, steve the delivery driver was very patient explaining everything in great detail , car buying can sometimes feel like a battle of wills but northover made it a good experience would definitely buy again
Very helpful polite and professional in there business. Jason who sold me the car was very honest and professional. the car had some issues but as promised these were sorted out before I pick the car up. I feel I was treated no different to a person that was buying a 50 thousand pound car. I would definitely recommend and would buy another car from them. Mr Austen
From start to finish excellent service... Didn't see car till it arrived at my door and had no complaints 20.11.2020
Northover Cars is rated 4.98 based on 371 reviews