Not on the High Street.com Reviews

83% of reviewers recommend Not on the High Street.com

Popular Questions:

How can I contact Not on the High Street.com?
Click Here

Tell us how Not on the High Street.com made you happy

"Purchased a gorgeous pebble picture for a family wedding gift from Daisy Maison which I needed very promptly. Both Julie from Daisy Maison and the staff at Not on the High Street were extremely helpful and I would not hesitate to use their services again."
Are you Not on the High Street.com? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Get Access
"Wish you had and excellent rating as it is well above very good. Use site on a regular basis as it offers so much choice"
"I purchased a little personalised treat bag from a company called Precious Little Plum on Not on The High Street for my puppy Alfie. It arrived quickly, it looks great and the quality is good too! Very pleased with it!!"
"Lovely customer service team!"
"I absolutely love this website. I can always find a gift that I need."
"Amazing experience when dealing with the customer service team, communication is great, very fast and accommodating. Always keep the customer up to date with their products from the moment you order and throughout. Very happy and would definitely shop with again."
"I just love this company every thing i have ordered off them was fab and i have all ways had great service. ☺x"
"Used this site many times. A great selection of unique products. I am always able to find some thing different and unusual. Always very happy and enjoy the time looking through the pages."
"Prompt delivery and exactly what I wanted. Very pleased with purchase."
"Always a great, speedy, approachable company and all the other companies they deal with, an excellent service all round."
Not on the High Street.com is rated 4.42 based on 12 reviews