Not on the High Street.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend Not on the High Street.com

Tell us how Not on the High Street.com made you happy
Love ordering from here. Great products. Easy to order and quick deliveries
Purchased a gorgeous pebble picture for a family wedding gift from Daisy Maison which I needed very promptly. Both Julie from Daisy Maison and the staff at Not on the High Street were extremely helpful and I would not hesitate to use their services again.
Wish you had and excellent rating as it is well above very good. Use site on a regular basis as it offers so much choice
I purchased a little personalised treat bag from a company called Precious Little Plum on Not on The High Street for my puppy Alfie. It arrived quickly, it looks great and the quality is good too! Very pleased with it!!
Lovely customer service team!
I absolutely love this website. I can always find a gift that I need.
Amazing experience when dealing with the customer service team, communication is great, very fast and accommodating. Always keep the customer up to date with their products from the moment you order and throughout. Very happy and would definitely shop with again.
I just love this company every thing i have ordered off them was fab and i have all ways had great service. ☺x
I ordered a personalised picture for my son's 21st birthday and after several emails and promises I am still waiting. The emails keep saying will be with you soon! Not at all happy and feel let down. My son's birthday was 3 days ago and still no sign of it.
Used this site many times. A great selection of unique products. I am always able to find some thing different and unusual. Always very happy and enjoy the time looking through the pages.
I heard good things but as responsibility is on the individual sellers it is hit and miss whether you get a good product/service. Will avoid in future..
Prompt delivery and exactly what I wanted. Very pleased with purchase.
Always a great, speedy, approachable company and all the other companies they deal with, an excellent service all round.
Not on the High Street.com is rated 4.46 based on 13 reviews