Not on the High Street.com Reviews

78% of reviewers recommend Not on the High Street.com

Popular Questions:

How can I contact Not on the High Street.com?

Tell us how Not on the High Street.com made you happy

"Lovely customer service team!"
Are you Not on the High Street.com? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"I absolutely love this website. I can always find a gift that I need."
"Amazing experience when dealing with the customer service team, communication is great, very fast and accommodating. Always keep the customer up to date with their products from the moment you order and throughout. Very happy and would definitely shop with again."
"I just love this company every thing i have ordered off them was fab and i have all ways had great service. ☺x"
"I ordered a personalised picture for my son's 21st birthday and after several emails and promises I am still waiting. The emails keep saying will be with you soon! Not at all happy and feel let down. My son's birthday was 3 days ago and still no sign of it."
"Used this site many times. A great selection of unique products. I am always able to find some thing different and unusual. Always very happy and enjoy the time looking through the pages."
"I heard good things but as responsibility is on the individual sellers it is hit and miss whether you get a good product/service. Will avoid in future.."
"Prompt delivery and exactly what I wanted. Very pleased with purchase."
"Always a great, speedy, approachable company and all the other companies they deal with, an excellent service all round."
Not on the High Street.com is rated 4.22 based on 9 reviews