NothingFishy Reviews

of reviewers recommend NothingFishy
Read NothingFishy Reviews

About NothingFishy:

Made from ethically extracted algae oil, Nothing Fishy supplements offer maximum support for your overall health, all while protecting and respecting our oceans – that means more power to the people and the planet.

We source all of our algae from closely monitored pools of salt water away from the ocean to ensure that it is free of toxins and in its purest form. Plus, it’s great to know that there’s no aftertaste, just wave after wave of daily golden goodness.

All of our supplements come packed in a minimal eco-bag, and you’ll receive a glass jar with your first purchase which you’ll be able to easily reuse via our handy Refill Service.

hello@nothingfishy.co

Tell us how NothingFishy made you happy
NothingFishy 5 star review on 24th April 2024
NothingFishy 5 star review on 30th November 2023
Owen
NothingFishy 5 star review on 30th November 2023
Owen
Me and my partner took the omega 3 for about 6 months, then Stopped. I totally noticed a difference in our moods and general well being. Iā€™m sure they made me positive With the little things that used to set me in a bit of a spiral. Anyway, totally signed up for a subscription again!!! Yay šŸ¤©
I had mild joint and back pain before starting Nothing Fishy, but since taking it, I don't have any pain at all. I notice if I don't take it though! I take one capsule a day which I find is enough, but will take two if I know I'm going to be doing a lot more walking, running or cycling than usual. I wouldn't take non-vegan supplements so thank you Nothing Fishy for giving us animal lovers an alternative!
My omega three arrives regularly, i like that it is plant base and one pouch provides my husband and i with a daily dose for a month which i think is good value. Well done on the packaging too.
One month in and going well, I feel more alert and some menopausal symptoms are better. Knees still aching but I know that it will take time to get in my system. Happy customer so far!
Regular delivery with subscription. Easy to contact the company if you need to change your order.
I use nothing fishy as part of a healthy vegan diet. I think they are good value and I like that their source is pure and organic. It is very easy to cancel a delivery from a subscription if you have too many due to forgetfulness!
Speedy delivery of the tablets and really reasonably priced! As a veggie I was so happy to learn these existed
I have not been taking them for very long so have seen no real change as yet but I am hoping to after a number of weeks. There is no after taste
Arrived swiftly .. Well packed glass jars are a fabulous idea .. Easy to swallow tablets
Highly recommend Nothingfishy I've been a custmer for a number of years now. Great products and their customer service is beyond exemplary nothing is ever too much for them, they are always happy to find a solution to any issues.
Excellent product. Save the fish !! šŸ˜Ž Reliable customer service and good communication when altering orders.
Recieved my first order . Beautifully packages , quick delivery . One week on taking the VitD3 and Irish Sea Moss and after 20 years, I've stopped taking my PPI prescription. Not needed any stool softener either. Placed a second order for the triple combo , so ordered the Omega 3 .. I shall continue for at least 6 mths then report , hopefully , that my joint pain has also subsided
Great product and branding, already noticing a difference. Very impressed so far!
I love the idea that the benefits can be created without using fish
I'm always sceptical of these sort of products. As an aging vegetarian though, I do worry about my well-being. I've just completed my first batch and although I haven't noticed any benefits with my joints yet, my hair and nails are definitely healthier. I'll keep you posted!!! So far, pretty impressed šŸ‘šŸ¼ šŸ„³
Good stuff ! Reliable source of vegetarian/ vegan plant based omega oil. . Have been having successful deliveries for five years . Avoids the Mercury fish oil ie contaminated stuff .
Have only been taking for about 10 days, but the Omega 3 seems to already have taken effect- joints much less achy, which is great! Liking the storage jars too, much more appealing than traditional packaging.
The capsules are easy to swallow and I like the lack of plastic in the packaging. I can not say anything about the improved health benefits because I have not been taking them long enough but I will be happy to review again after a few months of taking the supplements. I ordered the kit of Vitamin D and the Omega3 supplements and I received only one storage jar but the company was very quick to react. Their customer service is very helpful and effective. I will definitely order again.
Hi, Thanks for your review and we really apologise for the missing jar for omega 3, we'll resend it separately asap.
Omega3/VitaminD/SeaMoss combo has genuinely made me feel a lot better. More energy, more positivity and brain fog gone. And no fish needed to worry! I highly recommend Nothing Fishy.
Excellent customer service. Have been taking their omega 3 for some time. I love the fact they cut out the middlemen/middle fish and plancton!!! šŸ˜„
NothingFishy is rated 4.9 based on 333 reviews