Oakwood Motor Group Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend Oakwood Motor Group

How would you rate Oakwood Motor Group ?

"Bought a Volvo S40 2Litre Diesel Reg 2007 from them. Got me to test drive in bumper to bumper traffic on a dark evening and when I asked to take it on clearer roads was told it's all rush hour traffic at that time. Took his word for the car, and bought it. On way home next day when I picked it up, when braking the steering was juddering violently and I was really frightened the car would not stop. They had closed for the day and when I called them salesman said he'd been driving it for weeks and there was nothing wrong with car but if I wasn't happy to bring car back for a check. Took car back next day and they sent it to their mechanic but refused to tell me where it had gone and when I called I was made to feel that I should just wait for them to call me back. 5 days I was left without a car. I picked up car and it was still juddering and when I took it to local garage I was told I must not drive this car as it was dangerous. Needed 4 brakes discs, pads, new tyres and brake fluid was leaking. My mechanic phoned Oakwood Motors Mansfield Woodhosue who agreed to pay cost to make roadworthy but after the work had been done they never paid me the £312. They used a fictitious Solicitor David Ward, Lawdata Limited, to liaise with me. They are liars and thieves. Avoid unless you want to risk your life."
Oakwood Motor Group is rated 1.00 based on 1 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!