Official iPhone Unlock Reviews

of reviewers recommend Official iPhone Unlock
Read Official iPhone Unlock Reviews

suppliers@officialiphoneunlock.co.uk

Tell us how Official iPhone Unlock made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
Denunciemos juntos
Es una total farsa. Luego de realizar el primer pago informan que se deben pagar 42uSd si no se tiene la factura de compra o contacto con el dueño anterior. En el proceso de compra anterior nunca se menciona esto, pero al enviar un mail dicen que si, lo que es falso, y por eso no devuelven el dinero. Al ser ésto una mentira, estoy juntando personas que tengan el mismo problema y realizar una denuncia por no cumplir con Derecho al consumidor.

Saludos.

It is a total farce. After making the first payment, they report that I be paid 42uSd if do not have the purchase invoice or contact the previous owner. In the previous purchase process this is never mentioned, but when sending an email they say yes, which is false, and therefore they do not return the money. As this is a lie, I am gathering people who have the same problem and make a complaint for not complying with consumer Rights.

Regards.
I cannot believe this lot are still on the go.... two years ago £50 up front - told they cannot do but "credit note" given. Six months later told yes we can do this now - further £48. Nothing.... they got me hook line and sinker, but to see this lot still on the go..... Please get this lot shut down.
Do not touch this company with a barge pole...I requested an unlock on 25th Xmas day and paid £17.99 for a ‘pre unlock’I was then asked to pay a further £38..on 28th still not done so I paid £10 to fasttrack..5 days on I am still waiting and have one very disappointed little boy who can’t use his Xmas phone!!!! No way to contact them..no number..no responding to emails..
They’ve taken the money out my bank.🤦🏻‍♀️
Fraudulent website - email address has no server and the ip address they use is a USA based proxy. Be warned.
Scam!!!!! Avoid avoid avoid or loose your money.
So disappointed with this company, DO NOT USE IT! First the price they charge is steep which they lock you in with a preunlock few first, later I went back and seen that was in the faqs.
There is no way to contact this company, I paid the company on the 20th they took the funds from my bank the 22nd and as of today the 28th the process states 20%.

Nobody has replied via my email, the other email with my tracking has a no reply ID.
By the end of the month if I don’t receive correspondence I will be forced to dispute with my bank!

Do NOT GO THROUGH THIS COMPANY!
Exactly the same as previous post, this is a SCAM take the initial money, dont unlock then ask for more (and no doubt more and more money).
Wont refund as they claim they have incurred costs.

Don't use this company.
SCAM! DO NOT USE!
They advertise activation lock removal from £19.99, but they do NOT remove the lock for this price, they just tell you that you need to either have a proof of purchase or have the previous owners contact detail.
If you want them to remove the activation lock, they ask you to pay ANOTHER £30! And even then they probably dont guarantee removal.
I'd have top think how many £19.99's they have got from people without doing ANYTHING.
And they will NOT refund you. They try to tell you that they have incurred costs doing all the verification, unlock eligibility checks etc, which is a load of rubbish!
Scammers keep my £49 and no unlock and no refund
COMPLETE SCAM DO NOT USE!.....

They will take the initial payment then demand more money before (apparently) sending the unlock code. I would recommend to stay away from paying anything to this clearly unfounded company and their sneaky little scam!!

All of the reviews on their website are completely FAKE too!!... SCAMMERS!!!!
scammer fraud site.
fine print bullshit.
The offer price of 20 eur, which of course is all one sees. Then realize it's only a partial payment and the 2nd payment of 50 eur follows, much like a ransom.

complete bad business bullshit which they undoubtedly say, "it's on the website..."
They say my iphone is on the blacklist but it's a lie, I've sent proof and they say they can not return the money. It is fraud and I will report everywhere so nobody else loses money.
Scammers scammers scammers said they were selling firesticks bought one they took the money no firestick blocked email address so stay clear crooks crooks scammers scammers SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM
They ask for 19.99 pounds to unlock your iPhone,after you pay they send you an email and ask for 49 pounds more to finish your order.
Scammed out of £19.99.......got an email requesting a further £134.99 to complete the process.......why is this site still operating???
They are a scam!!! AVOID!!!
They took my money and did not do the job! They also ignore all the emails you send. I've lost £25 (or shall I say they've stolen my money!). Avoid this company at all costs!!!! Go for a different company.
This company is a complete rip--off. Their website pretends that the charge for unlocking an iPhone is £19.99. Once you have parted with your money you get an email asking for an additional £34.50 ie almost £55 in total. The email even has a section on it telling you not to complain about the additional fee - which seems to indicate that they are completely aware that their website is misleading. Instead of being blackmailed into parting with more money I have had my iphone unlocked via an eBay seller for £4.95 in total - which took less than 48 hours and was a total success - and have reported them to my credit company as I have heard they try to debit funds from credit cards on a rolling basis. I urge you to do the same.
My experience appears to be the same as many other unsuspecting customers of officialiphoneunlock.co.uk. I contacted them about my iphone 4S which is locked to Orange. They stated that the cost to unlock the phone was £19.99 (I'd been quoted £25 elsewhere, hence taking their offer) which they took yesterday and today I've received an email informing me that I need to make another payment of £24.99 for them to complete the unblocking process. Yes, this is a scam and this company needs to be investigated.
STEER WELL AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY............

On initial look at their website they ask you to input your phones IMEI number and then give you a quote to unlock the phone. We were charged £9.99 only to find out the next day that they wanted an additional £39.99 to actually unlock the phone.
There is no 'obvious' or 'clear' notice stating that this will happen. Instead you have to read their TERMS or FAQ sections to establish that you will be charged additional fees.
I spoke to EE and a few other mobile phone stores and they told us that this 'pre-order unlocking' is a scam and that the process is very simple and requires no such service. Needless to say that I did not pay the extra amount but instead went to a local mobile store and had it unlocked in 3 days for just £25.
Totally unacceptable service and designed to get as much money from you as possible. The 'Pre-Order' element is just a way of enticing you and then forcing you to continue with the service as you have already committed yourself by making the initial payment.
Read the rest of the reviews on this company - I am not alone in this and many reviews are being removed due to people writing defamatory comments in anger - not really surprising!!
Official iPhone Unlock is rated 1.00 based on 22 reviews