Official iPhone Unlock Reviews

of reviewers recommend Official iPhone Unlock
Read Official iPhone Unlock Reviews

suppliers@officialiphoneunlock.co.uk

Tell us how Official iPhone Unlock made you happy
They are scammers and dont give the money back when u dont get the stuff u ordered
They are scammers, they have changed their website from www.officialiphoneunlock.co.uk to www.directunlocks.com with non-existent company number: 12258711, every thing about them is fraud. the company number does not exists and so is the company name.
STAY AWAY! EXPERIENCED SCAMMERS! I was so stupid. I SHOULD KNOW THEY ARE SCAMMERS, their paypal address is enquires(AT)paydisputes.com I've Paid 18.00 EUR up front then asked to pay another 129,00 EUR to get the code.
Money eaters I selected wind mobile for my unlock and they are saying its actually freedom. Wind and freedom are the same company, just different name
Just steals your money.
They don't unlock anything majority of the good reviews you read are made up I tested them out by purposely locking one of my iPhone to see if they could unlock it and it took them 3 days to tell me that it was lost/stolen and that they didn't have the service to unlock that and the following day they had the ability to lock it that was fast, but also a lie to get more money so I send a email asking for a refund and they ask me to show proof that it wasn't stolen/ lost and I replied with the phone is mine I purposely locked it to see if they guys could unlock it and I haven't gotten a response since they they said they sent a refund never got it, but when you read further they tell you that you have to send proof from apple that it's not unlocked so they never sent me a email
Lost my money on 28.12.2019 - I also fell for the trick. They asked for money three times, then I got an e-mail after I asked for it and that was it. Be on your guard, worst pullers still successfully active after 3 years or longer. Incomprehensible for me.
I’m afraid I have only just seen this reviews page 😩.went to unlock my daughters new phone last week original price was £19.99 then went to pay for that and it had gone up to £23.99,ok not too bad so I pay it,then I receive an email saying my phone was ready to unlock! Great! Not! Wanted an other £39.99 then again looked into it and went to check out that £39.99 then went up to £47.99!!!! Erm nope! Have emailed and keep getting the same response of terms and conditions! Has anyone tried to request money back from the bank as fraud?
It is a good thing I read these reviews. this is how I would have fallen into a scam.
Big time scam. In price list doesn’t mention that 28$ is pre order check fee and you will be liable to lay another 200$ for final unlock and at 99% they report an error due to carrier server upgrade and ask you to wait and when contacted for refund will send you terms & conditions and on fulfilment of all t&cs when you mail them for cancellation they wont reply to your mail ever. Please save yourself from such scammers and don’t waste money close to 200$ like i lost.
If there was a zero star id give it that!! COMPLETE SCAM! If a refund was actually given (which it wont be) this "company / service" would be shut down, instead they take your money for incorrect information!!!
RIP off avoid at all costs. Charge 19.99 then want another 46.99 once checked and then can’t unlock then offer 50% refund. Went to EE and it took 10 seconds and it was free. Scammers.
Scam...stay away
Big scam. Will first ask you 28$ for a imei check that you can do free on many site, then charge you 42$ for the unlock. After few day, he will tell you the unlock is impossible, and it will have a futur service that will be available soon. The day after,you'll receive a mail that this service is available, and you need to pay more to have it. But he will give you a credit on the service. This is a scam. If you've paid, call your credit card compagny and ask for a charge back. Remember: There is NO ANY solution to unlock an iCloud locked iPhone, other than have the original receipt and can proove to Apple that is your phone and you've just forgot the password. EVERY site that will promise that is a scam, and the same owner of this scamming compagny. DON'T SPEND ANY DOLLARS TO THIS COMPAGNY. You've been warned. Don't wrote them, is a waste of time. If you have question before buying, he will answer, but if you ask a refund, you'll never receive an answer!
AVOID AT ALL COST This is a scam. They imply that the cost of the unlock will be £19.99+vat, then after you have paid you get an email telling you that your code is ready. when you click this it asks for more money to release it, in my case this was £59! Currently trying to get my initial payment back with no success. When you think about it their website is a rip off of the Apple website, presumably to re-assure the gullible, like me. If you look carefully you have to check a T&C box which says in small print that additional charges may apply....
please please read the reviews and dont get caught out as i did = total scam!!! DO NOT DEAL WITH THIS COMPANY = ITS A FRAUD!!!!!
AVOID AVOID AVOID AVOID!!! RIP OFF. First price given is, as they say for chacking phone. Price they give you for phone unlocking is 3 times HIGHER, not even sure if it would work then ****(By ticking this box you confirm you have read and understood our Terms and Conditions and Privacy Policy documents which explains the pre order service you have chosen, a further charge may be applied depending on the network/contract status of the device.)***** OPP
I bough to a phone for my child on Christmas and paid for unlocking and fast tracking on the 10th. Still hasn’t unlocked. Scam, and now my child is depressed.
DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY https://www.iphoneunlock.com/SCAM/ SCAM Take your money and then ask for more with no results
I paid and I never got my phone unlocked or got a refund. I kept getting an automatic response about it being in progress when I tried to reach customer service. Nochex could not reach them and refund me.
Official iPhone Unlock is rated 1.00 based on 43 reviews