Official iPhone Unlock Reviews

of reviewers recommend Official iPhone Unlock
Read Official iPhone Unlock Reviews

suppliers@officialiphoneunlock.co.uk

Tell us how Official iPhone Unlock made you happy
They say my iphone is on the blacklist but it's a lie, I've sent proof and they say they can not return the money. It is fraud and I will report everywhere so nobody else loses money.
I cannot believe this lot are still on the go.... two years ago £50 up front - told they cannot do but "credit note" given. Six months later told yes we can do this now - further £48. Nothing.... they got me hook line and sinker, but to see this lot still on the go..... Please get this lot shut down.
Big scam. Will first ask you 28$ for a imei check that you can do free on many site, then charge you 42$ for the unlock. After few day, he will tell you the unlock is impossible, and it will have a futur service that will be available soon. The day after,you'll receive a mail that this service is available, and you need to pay more to have it. But he will give you a credit on the service. This is a scam. If you've paid, call your credit card compagny and ask for a charge back. Remember: There is NO ANY solution to unlock an iCloud locked iPhone, other than have the original receipt and can proove to Apple that is your phone and you've just forgot the password. EVERY site that will promise that is a scam, and the same owner of this scamming compagny. DON'T SPEND ANY DOLLARS TO THIS COMPAGNY. You've been warned. Don't wrote them, is a waste of time. If you have question before buying, he will answer, but if you ask a refund, you'll never receive an answer!
Do not touch this company with a barge pole...I requested an unlock on 25th Xmas day and paid £17.99 for a ‘pre unlock’I was then asked to pay a further £38..on 28th still not done so I paid £10 to fasttrack..5 days on I am still waiting and have one very disappointed little boy who can’t use his Xmas phone!!!! No way to contact them..no number..no responding to emails.. They’ve taken the money out my bank.🤦🏻‍♀️
Scammers keep my £49 and no unlock and no refund