After Sales Reviews

of reviewers recommend After Sales

Tell us how After Sales made you happy
Scam, the same as everyone else is saying. Charged me a fee and then afterwards rephrased that fee as a 'pre-order' and asked for a further £50. Extremely shady and very unethical if not downright illegal.
Terrible experience. I lost 23EURO. THEY WANTED ANOTHER 75EURO!!! EXTRA TO SEND THE UNLOCK CODE!!! They claimed my 23euro was for a precheck and that it was not refundable. BE CAREFUL OR YOU WILL LOOSE YOUR MONEY.
I got ripped off by this company and I would like to warn people about this site. Be careful because you could loose a lot of money in hidden charges. I PAID 23 EURO thinking I would get my phone unlocked only to be asked to pay A FURTHER 75EURO TO UNLOCK FULLY. They said that the 23Euro was for a precheck.. I never was treated as badly by any other online company. I have proof of my experience in case this gets deleted.
Scum!!!! Ths same situation like others... Eh we can do something with that?
I am 61 yrs I am trying to get my old phone unlocked for my granddaughter to use and they are trying to extort more money from me. I am trying to stop the payment going through and it is so difficult. The customer service is terrible
SCAM BEWARE DO NOT USE
Worse experience ever. Been originally charged 23 euro for unlocking service. In a day time received final bill for additional 79 euro. Typical fraud that must be reported.
I unlocked my phone really quickly! Found the site easy to use and helpful. Will definitely use again!!! Recommend
Scam Scam Scam. But like so many, I only looked at the reviews after I was scammed.
Terrible, proper overcharging scam. Careful don’t trust the first quote they give you will need to time it by 5 when it’s time to unlock. After the first £24 they wanted another 71.99£ on top. What a joke. But they keep making all this 24.00 initial payments, non refundable so easily. Scam. Scam. Scam.
Official SIM Unlock - Do not use this service, as the cost for unlocking handset is not clearly specified on their website when making the purchase. Like many others here who have used the service, I was scammed because I didn't read the small print when purchasing the unlock service. I paid £23.99 to have my iPhone 7, which is locked to O2, to be unlocked for use with other carriers. One would assume, that this already extortionate price for handset unlock would be sufficient for the service (as O2 can unlock their handset free of charge, I subsequently found out). However, I was sent an additional email with invoice of a further £52.79 payment to complete the unlock service, which is almost than double the amount of initial cost. I emailed their customer service requesting a refund, to which I received a curt email stating that a refund for the initial payment of £23.99 was not possible, as I had ticked a checkbox upon checkout which stipulated in small print that further costs would be due. Very dubious business model, at best. Especially, when competing services will carry out a full unlock for £20. Utterly despicable sales practice. Please avoid, to prevent a similar experience.
officialsimunlock.com rip off I paid £20 to have my phone unlocked and did not get an unlock key or code, what I did get was another bill for £50 which claimed the first payment was just a pre order, if I did pay this which I wont I'd probably get another bill to unlock the phone. Its a scam.
I advise everyone to get they phone unlocked from this website they are 100% real they are very good and also, very helpful.
Don't Do It!! Make sure you read the terms and conditions, the price is not what it seems. they charge you a pre-order price and double the amount latter on, with no refund option. I had to pay £70 to unlock an iPhone 5 when the phone is not even worth that much. Awful service!!! Avoid!!!
As others have said... it's a scam. Got an further invoice for £50 after paying £20. It's in the terms and conditions but it's not clear whatsoever. I'll be reporting to trading standards for all the good it will do.
Terrible and false advertising. Promise code within in 24hrs, however after 24hrs they ask for more money. After paying this additional fee it says 75% complete and code will be sent in 1-24hrs. 8 days later i still have no code. This company is a scam and i do not recommend anyone use them
Paid £20 to unlock and when the unlock was ready they wanted an ADDITIONAL £71. All good reviews of these people must be bots. I'm never getting my money back but hopefully others won't give these people any more money!
Read all the 1 star reviews, they have a very misleading website! Contact your network provider to get it done, if its a old phone they will do it for free, if not it will cost no where near as much as this scamming site!
Again like the other reviews, this website is misleading. In the current climate when I’m trying to save money they are clearly exploiting those of us that do not translate there t&cs into its actually gonna cost you triple what you thought!!! Do not use this company unless you are happy to part with your hard earned cash.
worst company ever completed fraudsters
After Sales is rated 1.41 based on 257 reviews