One Little Day Reviews

of reviewers recommend One Little Day

Tell us how One Little Day made you happy
I have made 2 orders from One Little Day recently, both of them arriving very quickly! The blankets feel so soft and the embroidery is very good quality!
One Little Day 5 star review on 8th December 2021 One Little Day 5 star review on 8th December 2021
beautiful products and great service, would definitely purchase again!!!
My Granddaughter just loved the gift
Such a beautiful set. Would highly recommend
The baby blanket with name embroidered on it is a wonderful present loved by all who have seen. Will definitely be purchasing another at some time. 🍼
I have ordered 2 different items and I’m extremely happy with the product both times, high quality and prompt delivery thank you.
Have used One Little Day on several occasions and the service is outstanding. The last hamper I ordered arrived before the newborn was even home! The parents couldn't believe how fast we had organised their gift (neither could we!). Such a great personalised gift idea.
So cute and super fast to arrive! Highly recommend!
Highly recommended, they where super quick on the delivery and I had it personalised, the quality of the blankets and muslin wrap was very nice .
Gorgeous products and very prompt service
Very happy with the blanket and comforter. The blanket so soft to touch, great for babies.
Easy to order and fast turn around on product. Thanks so much
Beautifully made.
Amazing! so so beautiful and soft. I will definitely be back.
Absolutely love this brand So perfect for baby gifts and the quality is amazing, my daughter uses her blanket everyday and it still looks new. Also love that it’s not overpriced like a lot of other places. I will continue to buy all my baby gifts here :)
All the items I ordered for my nephew were of really good quality. Delivery was on time and the items were wrapped beautifully :) A very pleased customer experience.
One Little Day 5 star review on 30th November 2021
Bought this for my child’s baptism very late and it arrived the next day! Was sooo beautiful and made perfectly. I like the little silk ribbon to make it easier to put the shoe on my son
Really lovely gifts have been received each and every time I’ve ordered from One Little Day (I’ve ordered four times now). Each new mum has loved the quality of the knitted blankets (I’ve been told it’s the most favourite gift they’ve received, ever) and each order has been delivered promptly and without any errors. Great company and wonderful to deal with, I’ll definitely be back.
Beautiful and super quick delivery
A great website. Have bought from One Little Day a few times now and they have never disappointed me. Great quality gifts , great prices and extra quick to receive.
One Little Day is rated 4.95 based on 880 reviews