One Little Day Reviews

of reviewers recommend One Little Day
Bub and mum loved it
I love one little day have purchased 3 different items..they have beautifully packaged items ,amazing service, easy to use online system, and super quick turnaround, items as described and beautiful quality highly recommend its the perfect gift .
One Little Day 5 star review on 6th December 2022
Just as pictured. Absolutely adorable and definitely something to keep forever. So very happy with this purchase !! Quick delivery. highly recommend .
Good value for money and prompt delivery
Fantastic products, great service. Highly recommend One Little Day.
very beautiful blanket, very nice packaging and very fast delivery!
I was so pleasantly surprised by how divine this his product is. I ordered a cotton blanket for my friends new granddaughter and it came so quickly via the regular mail and the product is just divine. The mummy loves it and it has pride of place with the baby almost all the time
My friend loved her gift for her new baby girl! I love buying all my baby gifts from you guys they are so cute and just perfect
Very satisfied with my purchase. Thank you very much
Absolutely gorgeous blanket I ordered. BEAUTIFULLY Packed. Will def buy more when babies are born. lovely quality and better.than expected.arrived so fast also
One Little Day 5 star review on 2nd December 2022
Every single person love it.
Fast delivery and product was well received. The shoes were a big hit and the blankets look beautiful and are getting plenty of use. Easy to recommend to friends.
I recently purchased two Personalised Baby Comforters and had them sent directly to the families. The ordering process was quick & adding the personalisation was super easy. The orders took no time at all to arrive at their destinations. Very happy with my orders, I 100% recommend to others wanting cute, affordable & special gifts.
Absolutely stunning package even More stunning products on the inside. Adorable teddy with baby bath hooded towel absolutely gorgeous. Fabulous packaging and super cute note to say thank you.
This is the third blanket I have ordered. Such a beautiful gift for baby
OLD have the best personalised stuff for babies! They are my go to for gifts whenever a family member or friend has a baby!
Absolutely love it! The blanket is so soft and can't wait for my little one to be here which is any day now! I would highly recommend this online store and also re-purchase from this online store Thank you so much 🥰
One Little Day 5 star review on 1st December 2022
Love our shoes; such a memorable keepsake
Could not recommend enough, I just bought my son coming this dec a matching one to my daughters one we got her two years ago and they last, great quality, absolutely in love with them!
I bought this for my daughter who lives in London. She was absolutely thrilled with the quality and presentation. There were no issues with the postage either. Well done. Will definitely order again with your company. Thank you Glen and Kim Campbell
One Little Day is rated 5.0 based on 1,868 reviews