One Little Day Reviews

of reviewers recommend One Little Day

Tell us how One Little Day made you happy
Really pleased with the quality of items and prompt delivery
Bought these as a present and they arrived just like advertised. Very cute packaging and the timeframe from order to arrival was so quick. Thank you
Product was presented fantastically wrapped…..the embroidery was neat and readable, and the rabbit was very well received along with the attached blanks…….bulbs is only 3weeks old…..I am one happy nana….
One Little Day 5 star review on 15th January 2022
Absolutely in love with my purchases
Beautiful products. Gorgeously embroidered for a keepsake gift
Amazing quality, super fast dispatch & delivery. Absolutely perfect. Very happy will use again and definitely recommend
Fast delivery, nice packaging
The personalised blanket, Muslin wrap and bunny comforter I ordered all look beautiful and I'm happy with my purchase. I would give a 5 star rating however there was a dark foreign object sewn inside the bunny comforter I initially received which was very obvious when you held the comforter in your hand. The customer service I received when raising this issue was terrible with emails that seemed very unprofessional and telling me noone has held their comforter in the daylight before so they are probably all like this and pretty much being told I was too fussy for wanting a comforters without a foreign object in it. Eventually they sent me a replacement which looks much better and doesn't have any foreign objects in it.
Great items, customer service & quick turn around from order to posting.
Bought a set blanket and comforter set for my friend's new baby. I absolutely can't wait to give it to her. They are perfect!
My go to gift for baby gifts. My daughter owns almost everything from the store, shoes, towel, robe & blanket. All amazing quality & beautiful presentation. Would 100% recommend. My only suggestion would be bringing a lilac or lavender colour 😍
Thankyou for your lovely products, specifically personalised gift pack. Have bought many as gifts for family and friends. Highly recommend, exceptionally value for money & great quality. Prompt delivery service! Thank-you
Amazing service and fast shipping!! Ordered Sunday night and had my personalised items at 8am Wednesday morning!
Beautiful work. Lovely coloured and soft blankets. Quick service.
Fantastic service and purchase. Ordered a few days before Xmas and arrived Xmas eve. Lovely quality would highly recommend.
Thankyou, exactly what I ordered. Very happy with the personalised baby blanket and received within the week. Great service and beautiful items to choose from.
Good quality
This is my 5th time purchasing a personalised blanket from One little Day. Honestly so obsessed with the blankets, the packaging, the customer service and how quickly these beautiful items get shipped out. Will definitely continue to be purchasing items from this company for all my friends and family newborn babies!
Very nice concept for gift. Material is super soft and cuddly.
So impressed with the fast turnaround! I received the personalised item within 4 days, It actually arrived on Christmas Eve, not that it was a Christmas present, but still impressed given how busy everything is at Christmas time. Quality looks great, beautiful colour and very clear stitching. Thank you!
One Little Day is rated 4.95 based on 950 reviews