One Little Day Reviews

of reviewers recommend One Little Day

Tell us how One Little Day made you happy
Great service, product arrived quickly with no problems!
Posted 1 hour ago
Best quality blankets in the business!
Was a hit ! Love the blanket this gift was hit and more beautiful in person 🥰would definitely order again
I recently contacted One Little Day with questions about one of their products. No question was too much trouble and they replied straight away. I ordered a blanket for my Granddaughter. It arrived very quickly, presented beautifully and the quality was amazing. It will be a lovely keepsake. I would definitely recommend them.
One Little Day 5 star review on 21st May 2024
I ordered a fourth personalised blanket for my fourth grandchild. I love the quality and presentation of the blanket. I love how you can order a gift and know that it will arrive in perfect condition and arrive in minimal time. Thank you ❤️
The baby blanket is absolutely beautiful and such great quality. The order process was easy and the blanket arrived so quickly!
Thank you for the beautiful blanket. Arrived within days of placing order. Beautifully presented
Perfect little blanket with the name expertly personalised. Exactly as shown. Thank you!
This is the second rug I have purchased. Beautiful, top quality. Delighted with each one. Beautifully packaged. Delivery is so quick. I am sure I will order more in the future. Recommend. Thank you.
Love love love this product will be purchasing so many more for the new babies in our family, my kids love theirs and use them daily
My 2 purchases from one little day have been lovely. Delivery nice and quick. Product quality excellent. Thank you.
Bought a knitted blanket and name disc. Very happy. Beautiful product. True to pictures and arrived really quickly once ordered.
Beautiful blanket and super super fast delivery
One Little Day 5 star review on 19th May 2024
It was perfect. The quality and so happy that it came super fast.
One Little Day 5 star review on 18th May 2024
Beautiful quality and delivered so quickly. Lovely present for my grandson. His parents loved the gift.
Hi, the blanket is just as beautiful as the pictures shows. The quality is simply the best as I’ve been browsing a lot in shops but, definitely nothing compare. I’m very happy about my purchase and can’t wait to wrap my baby boy in it. The blanket comes in a beautiful gift books that can be reused as memory box. I have recommended to family and friends, will definitely purchase other items from One Little Day. Thank you
One Little Day 5 star review on 17th May 2024
Couldn’t ask for better service.
Gifted this blanket to my best friends baby and she loved it!
Incredible and beautiful products as always. Highly recommend.
I have now purchased 3 of these now and they have been a huge hit getting compliments all the time, such good quality while been soft and cosy
One Little Day 5 star review on 16th May 2024 One Little Day 5 star review on 16th May 2024
One Little Day is rated 5.0 based on 3,183 reviews