OnlineWHMIS.ca™ Reviews

Based on 5,554 reviews
Own Driver, Postal Service, Courier
Live Chat, Email, Telephone
Basilio S
A great way to train your staff.
Excellent.
Good training
The only problem I saw was at the end I could not review the test answers. I was sure I had right answers and don't know what I answered wrong and still don't which means I can possibly make mistakes
The videos were so simple yet informative that anyone can get all the information in one go. Thanks
On line WHMIS course made it easy, gave me time to study without feeling pressured, Thank you
I learned so much it’s very good thank you so much
1 Refuse dangerous work.2true.workers must use their knowledge of whmis to work as safely as possible.3employers.4true.death can accur after acute exposures (one time)to chemical products as well as after chronic(over longer periods of time)exposure.5false.6solids,liquids,gases.7 quickly,a short time after exposure.
OnlineWHMIS.ca™ 5 star review on 1st February 2024 OnlineWHMIS.ca™ 5 star review on 1st February 2024 OnlineWHMIS.ca™ 5 star review on 1st February 2024 OnlineWHMIS.ca™ 5 star review on 1st February 2024 OnlineWHMIS.ca™ 5 star review on 1st February 2024 OnlineWHMIS.ca™ 5 star review on 1st February 2024 OnlineWHMIS.ca™ 5 star review on 1st February 2024 OnlineWHMIS.ca™ 5 star review on 1st February 2024 OnlineWHMIS.ca™ 5 star review on 1st February 2024 OnlineWHMIS.ca™ 5 star review on 1st February 2024 OnlineWHMIS.ca™ 5 star review on 1st February 2024 OnlineWHMIS.ca™ 5 star review on 1st February 2024 OnlineWHMIS.ca™ 5 star review on 1st February 2024
Perfect for everyone to understand
Very easy for my staff to access and follow the instructions. Thank you
Hi there, The online WHMIS course was good and informative. I only found one minor issue. In Hazard Controls, Substitutions are not always harmless, but are generally less harmfull in some cases. Best regards, Joern Katzer, P. Eng.
It was pretty good
The online training was clear and informative. The interactive component ensured I identified and retained information!
It was very clear to understand Learning fully Very helpful to work easily in chemical areas
Well packaged.
Super good👌😀
Very informative and engaging.
Excellent way to get my WHMIS certificate in a short and effective manner
This course was very easy to set up for my staff. Myself and my staff have found the course easy to navigate with the perfect amount of information and interactive learning. The course was easy to follow and if easy to get support if we encountered any disruptions.
Fast, easy, worth the little bit of extra money per course.
OnlineWHMIS.ca™ is rated 4.8 based on 5,554 reviews