OnlineWHMIS.ca™ Reviews

of reviewers recommend OnlineWHMIS.ca™
4.8
Based on 5,123 reviews
Live Chat, Email, Telephone
Did the bloodborne pathogens training for body artists. Very good info and easy to follow.
The program is great, it is straightforward and informative. I wish the questions on the quizzes/tests and exams were not so repetitive. I also wish there were more videos in the teacher-trainer portion. Overall, a very good program and got the job done.
Appreciate having the course available online. The outline was well presented with short videos, making it easier to remember info to complete the quizzes.
Purchasing our training is a breeze. So far there have been no complaints about the training programs.
OnlineWHIS is a really great training tool. The videos were helpful.
It was informative and straight to the point. I like that it didn't have a bunch of extra 'fluff' in it. It could also be completed in a reasonable amount of time.
This training was very helpful. It was so simple to access it .I will definitely recommend. Looking forward to doing a few more training exercises in the near future.
It was a very good experience and knowledgeable, I learned and received a lot of information which helps in reducing disease transmission, sanitizing tools and workspaces.
Short, to the point videos with the necessary information for the small quizzes at the end of each section. I found it easy to pay attention and complete the course even with distractions around me. Also, and this is crucial, the narrator does not have a annoying or droning voice. No recommendations for improvement
Great training Thank you
there were a couple of references to transitioning from WHIMS 1998 to GHS, I think we have gone past that and should be focused on WHMIS 2015
Easy, convenient and cost effective. Thanks.
The course was interactive and informative. It will help improve safety at the workplace
I don't think I learned very much but wanted to get certified for work.
Perfect lessons and easy to learn about that. Thank you for a great job .
Good explication
OnlineWHIMS is well presented and explained. Learned a lot.
It is just another way how to get my $30. Using a common sense at work is much safer.
I had not done this in a while and it took me the first mod to get into it. It is very well laid out. The videos are good. It is good that you can take the quizzes over as one learns from his mistakes and you remember. A good experience and I will take it again every year. Nice to be able to do it at home.
Thanks got it.