OnlineWHMIS.ca™ Reviews

of reviewers recommend OnlineWHMIS.ca™
4.8
Based on 5,121 reviews
Live Chat, Email, Telephone
It was good and helped me complete and understand WHMIS . And applied in real hazardous situation s Sincerely Tyson
very good educational information for working where substances hazardous to health are present. thanks
I enjoyrd the WHMIS training and learnt a lot
OnlineWHMIS.ca™ 5 star review on 29th October 2022
very good.
Straightforward video and text to follow when updating WHMIS certification.
it was a good course good layout
Very educational and convenient
User friendly access to course and content...good information about topics covered.overall good course..
Found website easy-to-use explains everything you need to obtain your certificate
I only use Paramount safety consulting for my training for my company . I love their staff and the way they conduct themselves. Would never use another company.
Very comprehensive
Overall the course was very good I did the course on on a Saturday so I didn’t have the option of asking questions to clarify certain of the Quiz questions. I couldn’t find out how to review some of the info while I was answering the question On one or two of the course sections there was some overlap or confusion between the old and new WHMIS version. This might need a bit of your attention to better clarify the questions .
Love online training from the comfort of my own home!
Easy to use I will have all my employees use it
Fast, easy to follow and an excellent course
format was easy to follow and understand
Great online corse
The course was easy to use and gave options of reading the text or watching a video.
Course was long for a refresher.
Very simple to understand and well informing
OnlineWHMIS.ca™ is rated 4.8 based on 5,121 reviews