OnlineWHMIS.ca™ Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend OnlineWHMIS.ca™
"was good traininig for me."
"Easy to use. Clear. Educational. A great way to keep up to date on WHMIS."
"had wonderful feedback from our staff. Will be purchasing more soon."
"Great course!"
"I liked it."
"It was great. Easy to navigate and training was short and sweet."
"Please have an actual cerficate not the card type of certificate for people to print. Meaning an award looking certificate that individual can print and also a card one. Most jobs look for the award looking one. Thanks"
"Very informative."
"Illustrations were helpful. All information very informative even though I have completed in house WHMIS training many times."
"Very didactic, easy to follow"
"Very well presented and user friendly.....the step by step sections made it very easy to learn the content as well as seeing your progress....I would recommend"
"I just thought the course was very overpriced since it was only videos made with animation. I really liked that there were text versions of the videos available too."
"Easy to learn"
"Very informative, easy to follow and a quiz at the end of each subject with a certificate given after completion."
"was impressed with the course."
"Very well put together , to the point , not a waist of time , 100% happy."
"This was the best whims course to date. Very clear and concise! I would recommend it to anyone in need of whmis training."
"I felt that the tutorials were extremely informative which made the testing a breeze."
"Good service."
"Great format! Clear and concise."
OnlineWHMIS.ca™ is rated 4.89 based on 2,230 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!