OnlineWHMIS.ca™ Reviews

of reviewers recommend OnlineWHMIS.ca™
4.8
Based on 4,871 reviews
Live Chat, Email, Telephone
Such a great product, with extraordinary customer support. Quick response time to any questions, concerns, or difficulties. Dave has a great sense of humour, and is a joy to work with. Would not hesitate to encourage anyone to use this great resource - very reasonably priced, and the course is a good review of all things WHMIS.
Fantastic refresher. I did it last in 1990!
No use for this certified and no one pay be money back
Very good informative 👍
Extremely helpful, well worth doing this on line , Thank you
Very fun and easy to use.
Very professional
Very easy to understand and doesn't take too long to finish
Great product and service - highly recommend
I love the ease of purchasing seats and setting up employees with training on your site. It really is the easiest of all trainings I arrange! Thank you!
Better than a classroom
I was looking to advance myself through the WHMIS site but after starting I had to attend to an important matter but upon returning I was told that I would need to re-register (meaning pay fees and all), which I still find very unreasonable and would advise any person that I know who are signing up for advancement through programs hosted by WHMIS, highly against doing so.
Hi Shyam, Sorry to hear that you had issues and I'm hoping to discuss your experience and come to a resolution. Can you please let me know who specifically told you or where you got the idea that you had to re-register and pay again? I can't find any live chats, emails, or phone call logs indicating that you reached out to us. We also sent out a courtesy email the day after purchasing the training asking you how everything is going and if there's anything that we can do for you. I've not seen any responses to this either. If you could let me know, it would be helpful in me determining what happened. When our training is purchased, learners have the ability to leave and come back as frequently as they like, without paying again for the training. During your checkout, you created a password that would let you log into your account. Any time you return to the site, you would simply log in using your email address and password and resume your training. We've never charged someone again to resume the training that they've purchased. I look forward to hearing from you and helping you to resolve this. I've also sent you a direct email to follow up. Best Regards, Dave
It was quite an interesting session. Thank you for the knowledge, it was worth my time. Keep up with the good work.
Easy to set up, and easy for my staff to start the online training to get certified same day.
Good course to take.
the online chat was helpful. the price is a little high considering it is almost double what Ministry of labour charges
The course was set up very good and easy to remember/understand, It only took me an hour
Great and easy to use service
Very well set up and thought out. Easy to follow instructions and the subject matter was well explained. It was short only took about an hour to complete.
The customer service is fantastic, from asking a question about the training to ordering licenses for training. Really impressed with the service so far!
It was great experience and much easy courses and excellent.
OnlineWHMIS.ca™ is rated 4.81 based on 4,871 reviews