OnlineWHMIS.ca™ Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend OnlineWHMIS.ca™
Alexander C
"............"
"Happy with how it went."
Beatrice P
"It was a good course."
"Was great and very informational"
"I neededmy whims ASAP for a new worksite my job wanted me to go too. I was in a little panic because I thought i’d never get it in time. But with online whims I was able to do it the same night and have my certification automatically emailed to me right after completion. The course was quick, very informative and straight forward, I would recommend this to anyone that needs whims beats taking time out of my day to sit in class."
"I found this was a reasonably priced service and actually a lot more enjoyable to do than I thought. I found the videos engaging enough, having a quiz after each of the 4 modules was really helpful, and I like how by making an account, you can always log back on to print your certificate again."
"I found it easy to use and Dave was very patient and helpful, I’ll most certainly recommend to everyone"
"I enjoyed taking the course and g Found it useful and made me more aware"
"I loved being able to do the long theory work online and was happy too see that some of the slides had a written version which I printed out, because I always prefer to read and reread the material. At the end of the day I had a certificate and a 96% result. The info was organized, certainly informative and easy to follow. Good job!"
"Great course and excellent customer service experience"
"The WHMIS Program purchased was easy to use, easy to understand, engaged our learners, and contained the new legislation requirements. It was affordable, efficient and engaging for the learners. Small price for big impact!"
Genevieve G
Verified Buyer
"The online training is extremely easy to use, and the cost/value ratio makes it a no brainer. We simply assign the required training to our workers and they complete it online when it's most convenient. This results in virtually no disruption to our operation as well as huge time savings for all involved. The courses are great, include a lot of interactivity, and include quick quizzes that help ensure our staff has retained the content. Thanks for helping us train our team to be safe in an interactive and fun way!"
(OnlineWHMIS) -
"The process was very fast and simple for us. I was able to have staff members login and begin their training on their own and print their certificate right away once they completed the modules. Sessions took maybe 45 minutes to an hour for each staffer. I would recommend this website for WHMIS training to any business looking to save on time and simplify training."
"Very well organized and easy to complete"
"the course was very informative and easy to understand"
"Very comprehensive and easy to use WHMIS training solution. Will definitely recommend."
"Very easy and entertaining."
"Good easy to learn, The video's would be better if they started automatically... Other than that great easy to learn."
"not bad user friendly"
"It was great and easy thanks"
OnlineWHMIS.ca™ is rated 4.90 based on 356 reviews