OnlineWHMIS.ca™ Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend OnlineWHMIS.ca™
Live Chat, Email
Featured Review
This review is set as featured by the company.
"Such a great product, with extraordinary customer support. Quick response time to any questions, concerns, or difficulties. Dave has a great sense of humour, and is a joy to work with. Would not hesitate to encourage anyone to use this great resource - very reasonably priced, and the course is a good review of all things WHMIS."
"Having it on line was easy to complete.It made easy to get done on my own time."
"I found the course to be easy to follow. Information was useful and current. The graphics added a nice touch. i appreciated being able to compkete this course online in the comfort of my home."
"Very quick and easy to use. Very informative."
"Simple and easy to share with Employees"
"Straight to the point and super easy to complete. I loved that there was an online version."
"Everything was explained in great detail and easy to understand. Excellent presentation and easy to maneuver start to finish ."
"Fast, Convenient, and well organized. Made renewing my WHMIS certificate easy."
"Very good and easy to understand"
"I enjoyed doing this course. Having the videos really helped.thank you for a great experience"
"Well organised e-learning , navigating through the program was seamless"
"Yea pretty good. Actually took me just over an hour. 10/10 would recommend they seem pretty legit"
"The WHMIS training was a huge training. I like to study my work as I learn and it took me about 2 hours to complete the online training. I ordered 2 training packages. One for me and One for my janitor. He hasn't taken it yet but hopefully it will be easy to access again on line as I have paid for it. I loved the chapters of teaching the material and then taking the quiz right after each chapter was perfect! There is so much to take in that lots of little quizzes are perfect. I learned alot. This little organization really doesn't require that knowledge but it is by law required, so really interesting to learn all this information which is global! I really was happy to see that it was training and the consistency is around the world for WHMIS. Thank you!"
"Easy to use, do at your own pace, No boring classroom instructors. 👍👍"
"Good course but not really sure what I bought"
"Very easy to set up employees and very easy to understand. We will be using OnlineWHMIS for all of our employees."
"I like the fact they were thorough:) Safety starts with everybody"
"I need needed quick and convenient whmis certification and OnlineWHMIS.ca was just that. Jacob I. Carpenter"
OnlineWHMIS.ca™ is rated 4.87 based on 2,534 reviews