ORTTU Reviews

of reviewers recommend ORTTU

+995591913330

dario@orttu.com

Tell us how ORTTU made you happy
Love everything about Orttu
Absolutely AMAZING perfect fitting and presentation and packaging is phenomenal
The delivery was excellent. Just a bit disappointed about the product because the « stylish holes on the arms » have no finishes (I think just a small hem would have been perfect).

But the customer service was excellent, I work in fashion so I’m like very picky on the finishing of the pieces I order, but globally, it was a good experience shopping on ORTTU. I recommend 100%.
After following the incredibly designed clothing for a while and finally ordering a few items I am so glad I did!! The material, quality, and attention to detail is shown through such amazing craftsmanship. Even the packaging and a special note inside were clearly thought out in so much detail and made the experience of finally owning a few pieces even more special. I am amazed and thoroughly enjoyed this entire experience. Highly highly highly recommend!!
I purchased a few months ago. They never delivered my product. They put me through endless run around about looking for something that was never sent. Customer service does not exist. The company should be ashamed of itself. Great facade of products never to be obtained m.
Absolutely love the clothes I ordered. Will defiantly order more ASAP. The quality and fit is amazing
Love my RITZ shorts and full length cardigan! I hope they come out with more patterns in the same outfit! I would totally purchase more!
The shirt was very high quality, which is rare these days. The packaging was impeccable and the customer service was spot on. Can’t wait to purchase something else!
I ordered the Cobra Short Sleeve Top. Orttu's prices might seem high but when you get the product you are not just paying for design but great material and a really nice fit as well. Delivery was quick, you can track the order statuses really easily. Highly recommend to anyone still considering, it's worth it!
Perfect fit and excellent materials. I’ll definitely be buying more items. 💯
I bought these pants in black. I was looking for pants that resembled Dan Levy's character David on Schitt's Creek. Found them here (at an affordable price), ordered them, they arrived quickly and lovingly packaged. I'm very satisfied with my purchase.
I was surprised at the One Size Fits All choice, but it truly is. I don't consider myself to look like any of the models used in your advertisement since I'm short and probably a bit heavier, but it fit and looks great.

thanks you
Very sincere and prompt customer service. From the moment I made my order i was updated all the time. The packaging is a plus as well!
Good fashion style.
It can fit with many different clothes.
Great pieces, I’m in love with this brand :)
I am very happy with design and style, the delivery was super fast!!! And the package was nicely folded
It’s really worth the money!!!
great design but doesn't fit properly.xs is kind of s
Love it I think it’s a great quality and wonderful designs.

Thank you.
Lovely design and fabric! Like being naked with clothes on
Prices are great, deliver is fast, and it was night to see that they are made in Ukraine...
ORTTU is rated 4.70 based on 46 reviews