ORTTU Reviews

of reviewers recommend ORTTU

+995591913330

dario@orttu.com

Tell us how ORTTU made you happy
(only JPEG and PNG files) (Optional)
Good fashion style. It can fit with many different clothes.
Great pieces, I’m in love with this brand :)
I am very happy with design and style, the delivery was super fast!!! And the package was nicely folded It’s really worth the money!!!
great design but doesn't fit properly.xs is kind of s
Love it I think it’s a great quality and wonderful designs. Thank you.
Lovely design and fabric! Like being naked with clothes on
Prices are great, deliver is fast, and it was night to see that they are made in Ukraine...
I want another pair and cannot find them on line! Can you help me?
Everything is perfect! And the packaging is wonderful also!!! Everybody buy from this company! You won't be sorry. Why look like everyone else when you could look like you!
I loved the pictures of the clothing online, but loved them even more on. They looked great on the handsome models in excellent lighting, but looked great on me too in less flattering light. They are beautifully made and the fabric feel sensual on the skin. I was surprised at how quickly things were delivered and the messages from the company. Beautiful designs with a personable touch. I hope to continue to support this wonderful company in the future. I see more that I want.
Your clothing is absolutely exceptional! I just wish I had t when my partner and I attended NYC Fashion Week! Congratulations!
Horrible customer service. Returns process is a nightmare if you live in the US. Their warehouse is in Ukraine and I spent $300 USD to return my items that didn’t fit properly. They also sent me a package that got lost and they won’t respond to me about it and won’t issue a refund. Do NOT buy from this company!!!
Hello there!

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review of your experience with ORTTU. I'm sorry to hear that it has left a lot to be desired. On behalf of our team, please accept our most sincere apologies.

We understand and acknowledge that our old return system was definitely more cumbersome (and slow!) than it should ever be.
That's why we completely changed it around and it is now an amazingly easy, fast, and convenient process for our customers (both US and INTL). I'm sorry that you were caught on the old end of things.

Please send us a note to support@orttu.com so that we can make things right for you and hopefully turn you into an ORTTU fan for years to come.
Kindly ask for Amaya directly and I will make sure to follow up with you right away.

Thank you for giving us a chance to make things right.

Amaya
ORTTU Customer Care
Beautiful shirt! Great material and a perfect fit!
Fantastic all the way from purchase to the garment received, nice attention to detail all the way.
Nice tracking of order. The delivery updates from DHL and the company were super helpful. Love the inner DHL packaging. The fabric flows nicely, and did well in first laundry. Fun flow and energy design. Excited to take it for a spin.
Beautiful garment! Perfect fit. Love the tie.
The garment has brilliant engineering besides being very stylish. A classic was born, in keeping with the Levi Jeans.
Beautiful! The feel of it on your skin is sexyyy and the quality is amazing!!
The best clothing ever! High fashion/quality. I recommend this brand for everyone ❤️ I fall in love with Órttu 😍
Super designer Super quality Love it. Just the later arms ste kind if tied