ORTTU Reviews

of reviewers recommend ORTTU

+995591913330

dario@orttu.com

Tell us how ORTTU made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
ORTTU 4 star review on 8th March 2020
Allan
More Photos & Videos
Horrible customer service. Returns process is a nightmare if you live in the US. Their warehouse is in Ukraine and I spent $300 USD to return my items that didn’t fit properly.

They also sent me a package that got lost and they won’t respond to me about it and won’t issue a refund. Do NOT buy from this company!!!
Hello there!

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review of your experience with ORTTU. I'm sorry to hear that it has left a lot to be desired. On behalf of our team, please accept our most sincere apologies.

We understand and acknowledge that our old return system was definitely more cumbersome (and slow!) than it should ever be.
That's why we completely changed it around and it is now an amazingly easy, fast, and convenient process for our customers (both US and INTL). I'm sorry that you were caught on the old end of things.

Please send us a note to support@orttu.com so that we can make things right for you and hopefully turn you into an ORTTU fan for years to come.
Kindly ask for Amaya directly and I will make sure to follow up with you right away.

Thank you for giving us a chance to make things right.

Amaya