ORTTU Reviews

of reviewers recommend ORTTU

+995591913330

dario@orttu.com

Tell us how ORTTU made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
ORTTU 4 star review on 8th March 2020
Allan
More Photos & Videos
I ordered the Cobra Short Sleeve Top. Orttu's prices might seem high but when you get the product you are not just paying for design but great material and a really nice fit as well. Delivery was quick, you can track the order statuses really easily. Highly recommend to anyone still considering, it's worth it!
Perfect fit and excellent materials. I’ll definitely be buying more items. 💯
I bought these pants in black. I was looking for pants that resembled Dan Levy's character David on Schitt's Creek. Found them here (at an affordable price), ordered them, they arrived quickly and lovingly packaged. I'm very satisfied with my purchase.
I was surprised at the One Size Fits All choice, but it truly is. I don't consider myself to look like any of the models used in your advertisement since I'm short and probably a bit heavier, but it fit and looks great.

thanks you
Very sincere and prompt customer service. From the moment I made my order i was updated all the time. The packaging is a plus as well!
Great pieces, I’m in love with this brand :)
I am very happy with design and style, the delivery was super fast!!! And the package was nicely folded
It’s really worth the money!!!
Love it I think it’s a great quality and wonderful designs.

Thank you.
Lovely design and fabric! Like being naked with clothes on
Prices are great, deliver is fast, and it was night to see that they are made in Ukraine...
Everything is perfect! And the packaging is wonderful also!!! Everybody buy from this company! You won't be sorry. Why look like everyone else when you could look like you!
I loved the pictures of the clothing online, but loved them even more on. They looked great on the handsome models in excellent lighting, but looked great on me too in less flattering light. They are beautifully made and the fabric feel sensual on the skin. I was surprised at how quickly things were delivered and the messages from the company. Beautiful designs with a personable touch. I hope to continue to support this wonderful company in the future. I see more that I want.
Your clothing is absolutely exceptional! I just wish I had t when my partner and I attended NYC Fashion Week! Congratulations!
Beautiful shirt! Great material and a perfect fit!
Fantastic all the way from purchase to the garment received, nice attention to detail all the way.
Nice tracking of order. The delivery updates from DHL and the company were super helpful. Love the inner DHL packaging. The fabric flows nicely, and did well in first laundry. Fun flow and energy design. Excited to take it for a spin.
Beautiful garment! Perfect fit. Love the tie.
The garment has brilliant engineering besides being very stylish. A classic was born, in keeping with the Levi Jeans.
Beautiful! The feel of it on your skin is sexyyy and the quality is amazing!!
The best clothing ever! High fashion/quality. I recommend this brand for everyone ❤️ I fall in love with Órttu 😍
ORTTU is rated 4.76 based on 38 reviews