otc ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend otc ltd

Tell us how otc ltd made you happy
Transaction parfaite - Envoie rapide et manuel de très bonne qualité - Le projecteur Eumig est dépanné Perfekt transaction - Service Manual sent very fast (one week to France) - My projector works!!!
Parfait - Manuel technique envoyé rapidement. Photocopies de très bonne qualité - Matériel dépanné!!! Perfekt - Service Manual sent very quickly - Very Good copy - Camera works!!!
A properly set out manual, easy to find information - a contrast to one from another supplier that was a series of screen prints from an inter-active website
I purchased a manual for my new Samsung Galaxy mobile and am very pleased with it. As I am not very 'tech-savvy' the manual explains a lot of procedures that I was not aware of or didn't know how to do.
Arrived on the day I received the camera Brilliant, Thanks
quick and arrived in good condition - many thanks
I needed an instruction manual in English for an inherited cine projector, a Bolex 18-3 Duo, and that supplied was just what I needed. Nicely printed, and bound.
Very pleased with Manual. Am amazed I received Manual first post early this morning, only ordered about 2.30 pm yesterday afternoon.
Very swift delivery of the precise mobile phone manual I required. The manual is excellent and I would strongly recommend this service to anyone having difficulty with operatng a new mobile phone.
Customer service and delivery of Manuals is first class. Their customer service is also Excellent. I have purchased quite a few manuals from OTC- namely camera Manuals, Printer Manuals, and a Mobile phone Manual.
full details in a handy spiral bound manual
otc ltd is rated 4.38 based on 16 reviews