otc ltd Reviews

83% of reviewers recommend otc ltd

Tell us how otc ltd made you happy

"A properly set out manual, easy to find information - a contrast to one from another supplier that was a series of screen prints from an inter-active website"
Are you otc ltd? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"I purchased a manual for my new Samsung Galaxy mobile and am very pleased with it. As I am not very 'tech-savvy' the manual explains a lot of procedures that I was not aware of or didn't know how to do."
"Arrived on the day I received the camera Brilliant, Thanks"
"quick and arrived in good condition - many thanks"
"I needed an instruction manual in English for an inherited cine projector, a Bolex 18-3 Duo, and that supplied was just what I needed. Nicely printed, and bound."
"Very pleased with Manual. Am amazed I received Manual first post early this morning, only ordered about 2.30 pm yesterday afternoon."
"Very swift delivery of the precise mobile phone manual I required. The manual is excellent and I would strongly recommend this service to anyone having difficulty with operatng a new mobile phone."
"Customer service and delivery of Manuals is first class. Their customer service is also Excellent. I have purchased quite a few manuals from OTC- namely camera Manuals, Printer Manuals, and a Mobile phone Manual."
"full details in a handy spiral bound manual"
otc ltd is rated 4.33 based on 12 reviews