otc ltd Reviews

83% of reviewers recommend otc ltd

Tell us how otc ltd made you happy

"A properly set out manual, easy to find information - a contrast to one from another supplier that was a series of screen prints from an inter-active website"
Are you otc ltd? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Get Access
"I purchased a manual for my new Samsung Galaxy mobile and am very pleased with it. As I am not very 'tech-savvy' the manual explains a lot of procedures that I was not aware of or didn't know how to do."
"Arrived on the day I received the camera Brilliant, Thanks"
"Purchased a manual for a Kindle Fire tablet. Just a few pages and the print was so small it was difficult to read. I was surprised the cost was the same as the cost for a smart phone manual with many more pages. I was able to print the same manual with a larger print using my own printer with simple adjustments to the page set up. OTC should be able to make simple changes to supply easily readable manuals."
"I have camera manuals printed with a spiral binding making it easier to use. I have had a number of cameras and hence ordered a number of manuals all very quickly responded to and posted pdq by thyis company. My last order came with the tag 'COPY' in large capital print in the middle of every page. I hadn't had this previously and queried it. It was for a canon camera and they dont have a license hence the overwrite. This needs to be made clearer if the customer is ordering a canon manual."
"quick and arrived in good condition - many thanks"
"I needed an instruction manual in English for an inherited cine projector, a Bolex 18-3 Duo, and that supplied was just what I needed. Nicely printed, and bound."
"Have not received the camera manuals, nor a response to my email about not receiving them. It has been 20 days."
"Very pleased with Manual. Am amazed I received Manual first post early this morning, only ordered about 2.30 pm yesterday afternoon."
"Very swift delivery of the precise mobile phone manual I required. The manual is excellent and I would strongly recommend this service to anyone having difficulty with operatng a new mobile phone."
"Customer service and delivery of Manuals is first class. Their customer service is also Excellent. I have purchased quite a few manuals from OTC- namely camera Manuals, Printer Manuals, and a Mobile phone Manual."
"full details in a handy spiral bound manual"
otc ltd is rated 4.33 based on 12 reviews