otc ltd Reviews

88% of reviewers recommend otc ltd

Popular Questions:

Delivery

How does otc ltd deliver?

How can I contact otc ltd?

Tell us how otc ltd made you happy

"I have camera manuals printed with a spiral binding making it easier to use. I have had a number of cameras and hence ordered a number of manuals all very quickly responded to and posted pdq by thyis company. My last order came with the tag 'COPY' in large capital print in the middle of every page. I hadn't had this previously and queried it. It was for a canon camera and they dont have a license hence the overwrite. This needs to be made clearer if the customer is ordering a canon manual."
Are you otc ltd? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"quick and arrived in good condition - many thanks"
"I needed an instruction manual in English for an inherited cine projector, a Bolex 18-3 Duo, and that supplied was just what I needed. Nicely printed, and bound."
"Have not received the camera manuals, nor a response to my email about not receiving them. It has been 20 days."
"Very pleased with Manual. Am amazed I received Manual first post early this morning, only ordered about 2.30 pm yesterday afternoon."
"Very swift delivery of the precise mobile phone manual I required. The manual is excellent and I would strongly recommend this service to anyone having difficulty with operatng a new mobile phone."
"Customer service and delivery of Manuals is first class. Their customer service is also Excellent. I have purchased quite a few manuals from OTC- namely camera Manuals, Printer Manuals, and a Mobile phone Manual."
"full details in a handy spiral bound manual"
otc ltd is rated 4.38 based on 8 reviews