Outfit Fashion Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Outfit Fashion
9PM
9PM

Tell us how Outfit Fashion made you happy

"A sales assistant saw I was using crutches and came over to see how she could help. She got my ordered package and brought it to me. Fantastic service. Was only stood by the door. Perfect for me as I was struggling."
Are you Outfit Fashion? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Very impressed with all my purchase."
"Friendly service and quick payment"
"Having my size sandals in stock"
"Always buy mine and my husband's clothes from outfit its a great store eith quality clothes"
"Shopped at OUTFIT in N.Greenwich and although I must point out that there was a sale, their products seemed good quality as compared to some other big kind of (mass produce) brands. Found some good steals and returning an item is stress free. Liked their layout in the shop but the staff had mixed attitudes. Some were really nice and one was just meeeh... Wouldnt't shop there if it were not for the sale though. :) :)"
Outfit Fashion is rated 5.00 based on 6 reviews