The Bed Sheet Club Reviews

75% of reviewers recommend The Bed Sheet Club

About The Bed Sheet Club: We designed our high thread count sheets with a fully elasticized edge to prevent the sheet from pulling or slipping out from under you during the night. The deep pocket on these king sheets is also extra deep, allowing them to fit over-sized or pillow top mattresses up to 18” deep. We deliver each sheet set to you in a simple but elegant zippered package, ideal for gift presentation.

818-925-9752

thesheetclub@gmail.com

21054 Osborne Street, Canoga Park CA 91304

How would you rate The Bed Sheet Club ?

(optional)

"I got 2 sets of Queen size sheets and they're very soft and comfortable. The colors are vibrant and they dry quickly with no wrinkles. I'm happy with my new sheets."
K Hallissey
Verified Buyer
"Super soft sheets, fast shipping. Very happy with my purchase! The only negative I would say is that the sheets are thinner material than expected but still very nice for the price! I would buy again."
"I purchased 1800 thread count sheets they are amazing very good quality thank you"
"The quality was not as good as I had hoped for"
"The order was wrong and I tried to e mail overstock and call them. No one answered either a call or text to address the problem. I ordered blue sheets and received them and extra white pillow cases?!! Very disappointed...last-time shopper."
"Quick shipping and sheets were as described. Would buy again."
"Sheets were very nice and delivery was reasonable. The comforter was absolute garbage and is ruined after the first wash!"
T Householder
Verified Buyer
"Great quality for a great price!"
J Franklin
Verified Buyer
"The sheets are beyond what I expected! They arrived nicely packaged and they washed up well. No wrinkles when I took them out of the dryer. They held their shape after washing too. Good fit on the mattresses. They are soft and comfortable. Contact with the company was easy and response was swift. I will definitely purchase from the Bed Sheet club again."
"Very good quality sheets at a low cost. Couldn’t have asked for anything better! Very impressed and would definitely buy again."
D Williams
Verified Buyer
"Very nice feel, super soft, great price. My only wish would be they were a tiny bit thicker. I bought three sets of Queen and one King. They were all the same price! Loved that will be going back for more."
"Very comfortable! Orderd two sets. Will be ordering more. Love these sheets."
"I want to thank you so much for your kindness on fixing the sheet sizing to a Queen set and your prompt reply! It was a gift to a friend. She received the set and absolutely loves it and says its the softest and most comfortable ever! I will order for me in the future! Great prices too. A wonderful company to do business with. Thank you again. Shar"
"Very comfortable sheets at a great price. They stay on the mattress well and are soft. I’d buy them again"
"They are so soft and so comfortable"
"The sheets were great! Fair price and feel good. Now the package arrived all torn up however, the sheets and towel I ordered was in good shape! No receipt was in the package. Other than that..... have photo of package but unable to upload!"
"Soft, high-quality sheets for a reasonable price!"
"My child wanted to sleep in my bed because he wanted to try the new sheets as well. (I washed exactly as instructed 1st) The next day I could not get him to get up and he claimed the sheets felt so good he didn't want to get up for school. They are great and the colors are a nice choice also. I hope your business is very successful so I can always get more, the price is even better!"
K Katsinas
Verified Buyer
"Good price for nice sheets"
"Oh sooooo soft! I will be ordering more of these wonderful sheets. Not to mention the wonderful price for great king size sheets!!!!!! Thanks."
The Bed Sheet Club is rated 4.09 based on 630 reviews