Overstock Sheet Club Reviews

76% of reviewers recommend Overstock Sheet Club

About Overstock Sheet Club: We designed our high thread count sheets with a fully elasticized edge to prevent the sheet from pulling or slipping out from under you during the night. The deep pocket on these king sheets is also extra deep, allowing them to fit over-sized or pillow top mattresses up to 16” deep. We deliver each sheet set to you in a simple but elegant zippered package, ideal for gift presentation.

818-925-9752

support@overstocksheetclub.com

31143 Via Colinas #506

Tell us how Overstock Sheet Club made you happy

Under an hour
"Real person and review here, I just tried to take a good picture but the thread count is so high/fine that I can’t focus it in on my iPhone. Very thin, light, well made bedding that I will recommend to any of my friends or anyone who is looking for a new bed set. Go ahead and order a matching comforter too, it’s still under $100 and I had everything on my bed in about 7 days. 💯👍"
"Love, love, love. Finding overstock sheet club was like finding a diamond in the rough. The experience is top notch, the quality is exceptional, the price is reasonable and the packaging is superb."
"I was looking for Egyptian Cotton sheet sets and what I got was just sheets made in Egypt! I found your add deceiving and your product isn't a great buy after all. The sheets are OK, but not what I thought I was supposed to get!!"
"I am very happy with the sheets I ordered."
"Beautiful bedding......im 62.....i deserve it ....thanx again....it came with 2 pillow cases....not in the description......yes...."
"Nice and soft, loves the price, and shipping was free! So much better than anything I could get in the store."
"Great product very happy with pricing"
"they were very nice to talk to and they helped me."
"This is my second purchase of sheets from your company. I am VERY, VERY happy with them. They are cool in the summer and toasty in the winter."
"Very soft. Beautiful color, I got the plum. Would buy again."
"So comfortable. Unbelievable prices. Wish the standard pillowcases didn’t have the cord like stitch on the ends of them. But not bothered enough to lower the rating. Color selection is a little lame too but still love love love the sheets. I have sets about 3 months old and they are holding up great. Since the price was so good I got 3 sets and try to change them weekly and rotate them. Sadly, one of the colors I chose was too lame for the room. No worries, comfort knows no color. Did I mention how good you will feel in these sheets with a smooth airy quality that just makes sleep better. To say the least I was shocked by how happy we were after getting these. Won’t get them anywhere else. They better not flake out and start lowering manufacturing standards. They are microfiber but done in a manner that rocks. You won’t be disappointed."
"Quality of merchandise is great. I was little disappointed that I received hand towels when I ordered bath towels but was very satisfied in the quality of merchandise."
"Sheets are great, customer service is not as I was overcharged called 4 times in one day it was a week before my call was returned, quality control needs to be checked one of the pillow cases has a hole where the stiching did not catch!"
"I bought a set of sheets and a towel. The towel is very nice and plush. When I opened the sheets one of the side seams on the top sheet was messed up. It is going to ravel because it was not properly sewn. Other than that, the sheets were very soft as they should be."
"Ordering was easy and we received our sheets in a very timely matter. We like the color and the feel of the sheets but my husband and I both have a hard time turning over in bed on them. One can't easily slide on them. We do like the way that they fit snugly on the bed and do not come off like our other sheets did."
"Amazing Sheets! The color and fit are perfect however the feel of these sheets are beyond superior!"
"I ordered a set of bedsheets a few years back. Recently, I read about a sale, so ordered additional sets for my mom, my brother, my niece, and me. I've rec'd all orders, and they are almost the equivalent of my original order -- slight variations, but nothing overly troubling. One item of concern is that I ordered a hypoallergenic set of sheets. The packaging for that order did not include anywhere on the label that they were hypoallergenic. I didn't return them because they were a gift that was rather late. They were $10 more than non-hypoallergenic bed sheets. I am recommending that the label packaging match the order to include such details."
"Excellent price, quick delivery, soft sheets"
"If you have a sleep number bed you know how expensive the sheets are. These are quality soft sheets for A LOT less money. I would like to see a slight improvement on the elastic that goes around the corners of the mattress. It hold, but is beginning to thin & look like they may tear. Even so I will certainly buy again. Extremely happy customer"
"Great quality sheets for a very reasonable price."
Overstock Sheet Club is rated 4.13 based on 1,236 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access