The Bed Sheet Club Reviews

75% of reviewers recommend The Bed Sheet Club

About The Bed Sheet Club: We designed our high thread count sheets with a fully elasticized edge to prevent the sheet from pulling or slipping out from under you during the night. The deep pocket on these king sheets is also extra deep, allowing them to fit over-sized or pillow top mattresses up to 18” deep. We deliver each sheet set to you in a simple but elegant zippered package, ideal for gift presentation.

818-925-9752

thesheetclub@gmail.com

21054 Osborne Street, Canoga Park CA 91304

How would you rate The Bed Sheet Club ?

"These are not egyptain cotton sheets.i never know the Gossypium Barbadense plant produced 100%polyester. This is the 3rd company that has tried to pass polyester sheets off for egyptain cotton LIARS,THIEFS. we have egyptian cotton sheets they are so much nicer guess the only way to get more is buy in the stores these arent bad but if i wanted to give some1 polyster sheets i would have paid half this price from walmart and yes we sent theres back only reason this company did not get them back is they were a gift and i ran out of time becouse companies that lied needs to be listed as 100%polyester not egyptain cotton"
"I love these sheets, they are so soft. Would order again."
"These sheets are awesome, extremely comfortable"
"I was in much need of sheets. These fit perfect, deep pockets keep the sheets fitted and on the bed all night. I love the softness and yet they are perfect for hot summer nights. Love them"
"These sheets are wonderful. They are packaged in cotton bags that can be reused. Washed well. Very soft and silky. Arrived as scheduled."
"The sheets are fantastic ! Thank you very much"
"Get better quality from Walmart."
"Great shopping experience and wonderful sheets plan on shopping again"
"I ordered Egyptian cotton sheets but got microfiber ones instead.  Additionally, one of the pillow cases is sewn all crooked so it never folds flat or fits the pillow correctly.  I would like the Egyptian cotton sheets instead of these. "
"Fit great. very soft. will order more"
"Ok we got the sheets and they are great. What the problem is that your shipping is not up to the standards of the sheets, they came in a broken box the sheets where not wrapped in plastic just shoved in the box to get dirty by the outside environment, because of poor shipping standards."
"I received my sheets and thought they would have more silky sheen to them but that is just personal preference. The sheets fit my 14” adjustable mattress perfectly. The sheets are soft, sleep well and look good on my bed. For a person who is skeptical about online buying I don’t regret this purchase. I recommend buying these sheets. They are of high quality for an affordable price. I bought 4 sets and talking about buying 4 more so I have the warm colors for summer and spring and the cool colors for fall and winter. You won’t regret it.......I didn’t. 😊"
"The bed spread is awesome"
"I am trying to return them but they came in a shattered box . I could not read the return address. I'm very disappointed in the quality. They came with no documentation as to how to do a return. You will see a chargeback1 Very disappointing!!"
"I just received my king size sheets this week. They are amazing! I washed them before using them and they held up well so far. No pulling. They are large enough to fit over our mattress and a 3 inch mattress pad with room to spare. It's been five nights since we've slept on these sheets and I ordered 3 more sets today. One for us and two for the kids. I can't believe the quality of these sheets."
"Always bought inexpensive sheets from target didn’t realize there is a difference until now! Extremely soft and comfortable! Best sheets I’ve ever purchased!"
"No issues w any part of the ordering or receiving aspects of purchases. The 1800 thread count sheets seem thinner than a lesser count but washes up nicely etc."
"Nice sheets, took a little longer to get then I would have liked. First week so far so good."
"Very satisfied"
"Excellent quality. Surprisingly low price. Quick delivery. Choice of color OK."
The Bed Sheet Club is rated 4.07 based on 744 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!