Overstock Sheet Club Reviews

76% of reviewers recommend Overstock Sheet Club

About Overstock Sheet Club: We designed our high thread count sheets with a fully elasticized edge to prevent the sheet from pulling or slipping out from under you during the night. The deep pocket on these king sheets is also extra deep, allowing them to fit over-sized or pillow top mattresses up to 16” deep. We deliver each sheet set to you in a simple but elegant zippered package, ideal for gift presentation.

818-925-9752

support@overstocksheetclub.com

31143 Via Colinas #506

Tell us how Overstock Sheet Club made you happy

"As of right now: Poor I do NOT recommend buying sheets from Overstock Sheet Club. I ordered a set of twin sheets and 1 pillow case. However, I received 2 pillowcases, 1 queen sheet, and one full sheet!!! I have tried to contact you via phone, email - twice , and have heard nothing. Hopefully, Overstock Sheet Club will acknowledge their error and make things right. My credit card company is working on the issue. Kathleen"
"Beautiful sheets"
"Fantastic"
"I returned the sheets because my husband ordered the wrong color he ordered plum I wanted navy blue he returned them on February 4 2019 and haven’t heard anything back."
"I’m taking the time to write you to say how disappointed I am with your product. Let me first say that I thought I was buying a complete sheet set for $20.00, and not just one fitted sheet. When I looked back at the listing on your site, it did in fact state it was for a fitted sheet, but what I assumed was, for the price it was an entire set. My fault in not understanding what I’m purchasing. Second, the quality of this one sheet is no better than any other microfiber sheet I can buy anywhere (at a whole set price of around $25 in my area). So I feel a bit ripped off; especially since the verbiage on the page says: Sheets (plural)…? I guess this is why I thought I was buying a whole set, along with: I find this terribly misleading; this leads me to believe they are Egyptian cotton, which they are nowhere near. And again referencing ‘Sheets’ (plural). I really don’t know how you’ll respond to my feedback – or even if at all. I am certain however, that I’m not the first or last to complain. I will not be purchasing anything further from your business."
"Misleading; overpriced, do not buy."
"I ordered my bed sheets in sage and they are literally the BEST Bed sheets I have ever had the pleasure of sleeping in. They are so soft, and groovy. Love them! I’m already ready to buy another set for back up’s on laundry day. The price was unbeatable for me as a single mum so they were affordable and luxurious quality. You cannot beat that. Thanks bed sheet club!"
"Very soft sheets! Great color!"
"Best sheets I’ve ever slept on! They are so soft!"
"I am returning the sheet because they were dirty and full of lint. Very disappointed."
"So far I have only washed and used one out of 3 sets of the split king sets I ordered. Soft comfortable sheets. Fits well on the twin XL beds and the king top sheet is plenty big to cover the bed. Love the colors I got. Only complaint I would have is that white was not a color choice for me. Great price!!"
"Love the sheets The silver set has a small inperfection in the stitching but i think it will be ok."
"Excellent product and service. Soft and comfortable at an affordable price."
"Sheets are very soft."
"The experience of shopping with you was awesome...from the personal thank you and communication.....to the beautiful sheets my friend loved!!! Thank you very much!!!"
"The whole transaction from start to finish was very easy. The sheets arrived so fast. They are packaged in a cute soft cotton casing with a button. The sheets fit perfect and are super soft. I am very happy with my purchase and would defiantly order from here again!"
"The lumbar pillows are smaller than expected. Sheets and pillowcases are soft and as expected"
"Nice sheets. I will oder again"
"We order on line and have never had to call customer service with any concern. The sheets are quality and very comfortable. The shipping has been quick with no problems. Thanks!"
"Easy to uderstand ordering instructions and placing order. All was done right and received order as told. Good experience. Will use again."
Overstock Sheet Club is rated 4.11 based on 1,009 reviews