The Bed Sheet Club Reviews

75% of reviewers recommend The Bed Sheet Club

About The Bed Sheet Club: We designed our high thread count sheets with a fully elasticized edge to prevent the sheet from pulling or slipping out from under you during the night. The deep pocket on these king sheets is also extra deep, allowing them to fit over-sized or pillow top mattresses up to 18” deep. We deliver each sheet set to you in a simple but elegant zippered package, ideal for gift presentation.

818-925-9752

thesheetclub@gmail.com

21054 Osborne Street, Canoga Park CA 91304

How would you rate The Bed Sheet Club ?

"Easy order, fab sheets, even my husband loved them Would highly recommend them to everyone. Thanks, I will be ordering more Micki anne"
K DeClerck
Verified Buyer
"Fantastic! Best sheets we have ever owned."
R Colantonio
Verified Buyer
"I found ordering paying for and getting the sheets delivered very easy usually I get frustrated when trying to place orders online but this was very simple I'm happy with the delivery and I'm happy with my sheets and I would order another set absolutely"
"Love the feel and the color. Only slight issue is that they are a little wider than our bed and therefore bunch up a little. We have a King size California Twin adjustable bed. Still I slept great on them."
"Sheets are soft and deep pocket as advertised. However, the blue flat sheet had black marks in the center top area. They are in the washer right now, and I am hoping this comes off. Don't want to think these are used!"
"The sheets are made of good quality!"
J Dominguez
Verified Buyer
"It could very well be my mistake. Did not know the sheets were NOT 100% cotton but a microfiber which is too hot for my body temp."
"Upon receiving the Cal King 1800 thread count sheets, I laundered them first. While I wad putting the fitted sheet on the mattress, the elastic popped. I contacted Jacob at the bedsheet club about the issue and advised him that I could provide a photo of the sheet. Instead I provided a video illustrating how the elasticity was completely gone. I never heard back from him even after I reached out a few more times. I didn't want to return the sheets, so I requested some type of discount. I guess you get what you pay for."
"Love these sheets. Glad i purchased 2 sets."
"Quick delivery, quality product"
R Young-Lewis
Verified Buyer
"They are very soft and fit perfect. The order process was easy and fast."
"Ordered new sheets on June 17, 2018 and received them a few days later, but had decided against them in the meantime. I returned the sheets at my own expense on June 25, 2018. Two weeks later and I have heard nothing from the company, nor have I been credited the amount I spent on the sheets, despite the fact that the sheets were never opened."
"The sheets arrived as promised and appear to be comfy, no pilling. They've been washed once so far."
"I haven't had my new sheets for long but so far so good. Delivery was quick and I love the colors. Cannot wait to see if they really are softer after washings. Thank you."
"Great value"
"Received Bed Sheets very quickly and they were package very nice."
"They are the softest sheets ever!! Could not be happier!!!!"
"The laundry tag stated "100% microfiber". I thought I purchased 1800 TC Egyptian cotton sheets. No such luck!"
"Out of two sets of sheets I ordered, one was the wrong size. Not a good way to start an on-line relationship. Surely you can do better."
"The site was easy to order from, also I love the sheets. Thank you"
The Bed Sheet Club is rated 4.08 based on 717 reviews