Overstock Sheet Club Reviews

75% of reviewers recommend Overstock Sheet Club

About Overstock Sheet Club: We designed our high thread count sheets with a fully elasticized edge to prevent the sheet from pulling or slipping out from under you during the night. The deep pocket on these king sheets is also extra deep, allowing them to fit over-sized or pillow top mattresses up to 16” deep. We deliver each sheet set to you in a simple but elegant zippered package, ideal for gift presentation.

818-925-9752

thesheetclub@gmail.com

31143 Via Colinas #506

Tell us how Overstock Sheet Club made you happy

"I was disappointed in the quality of the pillow slips that came in the bamboo sheet sets. They are so crooked I can't iron them or fold them. With some effort I was able to get them on the pillows so they are acceptable."
Posted 26 minutes ago
"misleading description by saying Egyptian, which usually refers to cotton. Is this Egyptian Polyester? Because they are 100% polyester. Like sleeping in a plastic bag."
"Like sleeping on silk. Very soft and warm."
"I`m sorry I can`t help you yet this is a Christmas gift. It is not for me.. What I can see without taking it apart looks nice. They look soft. It came in a timely manner and I liked that."
"These sheets are so soft and comfortable and also are large enough to fit my bed perfectly."
"Just received the bed set. so haven't had the chance to put it through the use/wash cycle yet. But my impression is Great product, great value. I make a practice of shopping for bargains. In doing so you don't always find quality. With the sheet club I found quality and value"
"Beautiful Sheets... The add said lite Blue.. They came in the color aqua all wrong... Hopefully soon, I'll Receive Them it White King Cal. Customer Service People are Very Helpful & Kind..🤗"
"Excellent quality, very soft."
"Really nice packaging. Look beautiful but they are for a Christmas present so I did not undo them."
"Very Happy with my purchase, THANK-YOU!! These sheets are so soft!!"
"The sheets are very soft and priced very reasonable."
"easy transaction"
"The process of ordering was easy, they arrived quick and are super soft and enjoyable to sleep on. Definitely recommend."
"all was great from order to delivery"
"We received our sheets in the time frame that we expected them. I laundered them and have had them on the bed for a few days. So far I love them!"
"I received the wrong sheets. I ordered 3 sets ( one blush, light blue and white) . I got 2 light blues and a white set."
"Very impressed with not only the sheets but the customer service! The sheets are so soft and you just can’t beat the price! This is our second set!"
"The worst sheets I have ever purchased they claim they are 1800 thread count maybe 250 thread count will never buy anything from them again"
"Super soft sheets"
"Love the quality and awesome service!"
Overstock Sheet Club is rated 4.09 based on 850 reviews