Overstock Sheet Club Reviews

75% of reviewers recommend Overstock Sheet Club

About Overstock Sheet Club: We designed our high thread count sheets with a fully elasticized edge to prevent the sheet from pulling or slipping out from under you during the night. The deep pocket on these king sheets is also extra deep, allowing them to fit over-sized or pillow top mattresses up to 16” deep. We deliver each sheet set to you in a simple but elegant zippered package, ideal for gift presentation.

818-925-9752

support@overstocksheetclub.com

31143 Via Colinas #506

Tell us how Overstock Sheet Club made you happy

"I ordered the exact same sheets on Amazon, not only were they cheaper, but arrived in just two days. Your order took 10 days and I had to pay for shipping. Will never use you again."
"These sheets are so soft. A pleasure to sleep on. They dont pill, barely wrinkle after a wash, and has a thick elastic band that secures the bottom sheet. No regrets. Must buy!!"
"This is a SCAM, DONT BUY FROM HERE 1800 THREAD COUNT MORE LIKE CARDBOARD, LUCKY ME, I ONLY SPENT LIKE NO MORE THAN FIFTY DOLLARS. THEY GOT ME, NEVER AGAIN. WALMART GOT BETTER SHEETS THAT THESE PPL. AND ALL THESE OTHER COMMENT SAYING THESE SHEET IS GOOD,PROLLY WORK THERE,BUT WHATEVER,,EMAIL THEM THEY WON'T HIT ME BACK. JUST LETTING YA'LL NO MY 2 CENT,"
"I love the way the sheets feel. I hope the string or elastic on the fitted hold up."
"First set was about 6 months ago and they were awesome. So, I bought sets for all my beds and everyone loves them. Great fit, value and quality!"
"Love the sheets I purchased. Colors are perfect - texture is wonderful. Will probably buy more - great quality . Thank you."
"All was good"
"Very good value and quality"
"Sheets arrived as described."
"If not in a hurry to receive your purchase it is well worth the wait. Great prices and quality products."
"Not at all what it claims to be. Feels like regular sheets to me. Nothing to brag about. They're soft but nothing to write home about."
"Just received the sheets recently and I think they are great sheets."
"After my lengthy hospital stay my husband bought an adjustable bed that elevates the head and feet. Our bed frame is king size so we got the double mattresses to fit. He purchased the sheets designed for the bed which cost $200.00 for the set. They were terribly uncomfortable. We bought another set of deep pocket XL sheets but they wouldn’t stay on the mattresses. Finally we have found the perfect set with Overstock Sheet Club. They feel great they stay on the mattresses and we love the color. I plan on ordering a second set soon."
"Never got queen size sheets orderd same time as king we got the 14th"
"Love the sheets I bought. Really great price."
"Love the sheets! Very soft, pretty and well made"
"Has great sheet & price value though i would love to see a wider variety of colours or shade & or design or patterns"
"The sheets were perfect!! Fit comfort feel"
"I am very pleased with my Queen sheet set. Especially the size. It is easy to make the bed because it fits so perfectly."
"Wrong size I need to return it for new size and it's been very difficult 928-205-8405 Cheryl Fraley 1021 East Deuce of Clubs Show Low Arizona 85901"
Overstock Sheet Club is rated 4.08 based on 957 reviews