Pakscosmetics Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Pakscosmetics

Tell us how Pakscosmetics made you happy

"customer service zero. I made an online purchase do not send me the order because they say that the tranzazione was not successful.I hope after 3 days the money disappeared from my card and the tranzazione is valid.a they do not care if they keep my money and do not respond to my emails."
Are you Pakscosmetics? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Good communication by seller, item dispatched promptly. Would purchase from this company again."
"I have tried many shops in the past for cosmetics/hair products but Paks cosmetics have been the best each and every time. I won't be going anywhere else from now on. Customer service is very efficient and delivery is really prompt. Well done Paks cosmetics."
"Pakscosmetics are a really good company to order from. Any problems and they contact you straightaway to resolve. I've used them for many years and have always been happy with them."
Pakscosmetics is rated 4.75 based on 4 reviews