PanCardNri.com Reviews

Email, Live Chat
6 - 12 Hours
Read PanCardNri.com  Reviews

About PanCardNri.com :

#1 website for NRIs & foreign citizens living across the length and breadth of the globe to get a PAN card from India. Visit now ==>> https://PanCardNri.com

info@pancardnri.com

LG 10, Charmwood Plaza Building, Eros Garden, Faridabad, Delhi NCR

. I congratulate Prachi for her very prompt and thorough services. More importantly I admire her politeness, persistence and hard work in getting the job done. She is very professional and thorough in her job and makes me very proud for the country.
Just received my pan card within less than a month from start to finish. I was helped by Ms. Prachi Gupta who is responsive, efficient and accomodating. If you are a NRI looking for a pan card, look no further than this firm. Trust me, I called 3 firms by phone before deciding on them. Based on how I judged the initial phone call, I decided on this firm and am glad I did. Prachi gupta kept me informed every step of the way and got it done very fast. 5 out of 5 stars from me.
It was a breeze to get a PAN card using this service. Prachi was very helpful and followed with accurate information at every step and we were able to get the card on time and with ease. Thank You for your service!
Ms Prachi Gupta was professional, responsive and extremely helpful. Thanks to her excellent customer service my son and I were able to get our PAN card numbers. She kept us informed at every step of the process and answered all our questions and concerns on time. Thank You to Ms Gupta.
They are a very professional team who work diligently to ensure your application is correct before submitting to the PAN card authority. Also, they provide excellent service throughout the process.
I had a very efficient service from PanCardNri.com especially Prachi Gupta who was always polite, courteous, friendly and quick to reply to my emails with the information that I required. The whole process was very smooth and took less time then I thought. Thank you
PanCardNri.com is the most excellent for the Job done. PanCardNri.com team member Ms. Prachi Gupta has the ability to meet established goals and deadlines, Quality and accuracy of work, Excels at accomplishment. You will get a prompt response that will cool down all your worries. I will not hesitate to recommend Ms. Prachi Gupta for any similar work. I really mean it!!!
Very efficient and professional. Excellent service. Thank you Prachi.
PanCardNri did a superb job of helping me obtain my PAN card. Extremely professional, prompt and warm service. I highly recommend this company!
Ms. Gupta's services are very efficient. She is always polite and prompt. Very useful for NRIs.
We have been very happy with the service provided by Prachi and PanCardNri. She was very professional and did an excellent job in providing updates regularly and answering any questions we had. We highly recommend this company and especially Prachi Gupta.
I had the pleasure of working with PanCardNri and they were able to assist me in what I needed. Ms. Prachi Gupta went above and beyond my expectations in finding solutions, answering my inquiries and always communicating with me efficiently. She did an excellent job overall and I am very pleased and satisfied with my experience.
Excellent and prompt service. Thanks
Professional and very good service.
We have been using services offered by pancardnri for obtaining our pan cards. We have been interacting with Ms Prachi Gupta. We are impressed how prompt, professional and reliable she is. I would recommend her to anyone.
Great Service especially Miss Prachi outstanding communication and work ethics!.
Excellent service. Prachi and her team did an awesome job in providing updates regularly. We highly recommend this service.
Prachi NRI services was awesome! She was fully engaged from start to finish. Professional to the core. Wishing her the very best.
Fantastic service from start to finish! Prachi was very thorough in all her communication and provided timely updates at all steps. Very happy with the service and would recommend it to anyone!
Prachi was great, she communicated throughout the process of the PAN card application. Thank you very much for all your help Prachi.
PanCardNri.com is rated 4.93 based on 1,054 reviews