PanCardNri.com Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend PanCardNri.com

About PanCardNri.com : #1 website for NRIs & foreign citizens living across the length and breadth of the globe to get a PAN card from India. Visit now ==>> https://PanCardNri.com

info@pancardnri.com

LG 10, Charmwood Plaza Building, Eros Garden, Faridabad, Delhi NCR

Email, Live Chat
2 - 3 Hours
"We are quite satisfied with Ms Prachiji's handling of PAN Card application. Since we left India long ago, we did have an idea how business offices function in the recent years. Her handling of processes and fast responses are appreciated by us. We were hoping such responses from Govt. offices and Indian mail system (so called SPEED MAIL) but were disappointed because after their massages, we waited for 50 days and did not receive the PAN Cards. Upon informing the situation to Prachiji; she got the cards and sent them by DHL(third day delivery). Perseverance is one driving force that makes her to deliver results in time and good faith. Thanks, Chris and Saro Gantela"
"I am a dual citizenship holder and I am residing at Toronto, Canada. I applied PAN card through PanCardNri.com. My agent was Ms.Prachi Gupta and she guided me all the process from the beginning until I receive the card. She was awesome in handling the documents and provided all the instructions to get my PAN card. I got my PAN card within the time limit as promised by her. The cost also very reasonable. I have no hesitation in recommending her service who needs a PAN Card. Anbu"
"VERY SATISFIED WITH THE EFFICIENT SERVICE PROVIDED BY MS PRACHI"
"Excellent & professional service from PanCardNri and Ms.Prachi Gupta. I would recommend them with no hesitation. msundaramsg"
"I was provided with excellent service and follow-up. Got my PAN card without any hassle and delay. I have nothing but praise for Prachi Gupta who handled my paperwork. She was very prompt in response to my queries and overall was very impressed by her professionalism. I would use their services again for any future needs. Ashok Gupta USA"
"Ms Prachi from PanCardNri helped me get my PAN card. I found her to be very professional and helpful. I had no trouble in getting my PAN card. She not only provided the forms but also a smaple of how to fill it. She kept me informed at every step of the process. Excellent!!! I have no hesitation in recommending her and Pan Card Nri to anyone seeking such services."
"Need quick turnaround, My assigned consultant kept me in the loop via email at all stages and delivered as promised"
"Received excellent service from PanCardNri and Ms.Prachi Gupta. She was very professional and thorough. She did everything on time and communicated clearly and constantly through the whole process. PAN Card was received digitally and in post exactly on time and as promised. I would recommend them with no hesitation. Sandeep"
"She provides us excellent service. Her promptness and communication skill is above expectation. She cares and sincere about her responsibilities. Hope we can get that excellent customer service everywhere."
"Fast and great service!"
"I was very happy with the level of service provided by Prachi. She kept us informed every step of the way. I would recommend her services to anyone looking to get the PAN card. Vijay K."
"I used PancardNRI services for my PAN card and I am happy to say that Prachi at Pancardnri made it so easy for me. They handled everything in very professional manner and also informed me the progress from time to time. I would highly recommend using Pancardnri.com"
"I applied for an NRI PAN card a while ago thru your company and Ms Prachi Gupta helped us w/ the process. Although I was worried if sending money and sharing personal details over internet to an unknown company for a complex process involving the Government, to my pleasant surprise, the process was well handled and job was completed on time, thanks to Ms Prachi! Much appreciate her service. Mohan Srinivasan"
"She is prompt and sincere and helped me to get pan card."
"Ms Prachi Gupta was excellent to deal with from the start. She is very efficient in answering my queries and pleasant to deal with. Thank you for your help in organizing my PAN card. I would highly recommend your services."
"Thank you"
"All the work done by Prachi and her team was excellent. Timely updates and systematic work."
"Hi the lady Prachi who dealt with my PAN card was very efficient & helpful...she helped me with any questions that I had & was very quick. Keep the good work Prachi you were excellent. Thanks Salim Khalifa"
"Prachi is very knowledgeable with the process I really enjoy working with her. She made my pan card issued process very easy and in very short time I am referring my friends and family to her for Pan Card process."
"We are highly satisfied with service! Great job!!!"
PanCardNri.com is rated 4.93 based on 918 reviews