PanCardNri.com Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend PanCardNri.com

About PanCardNri.com : #1 website for NRIs & foreign citizens living across the length and breadth of the globe to get a PAN card from India. Visit now ==>> https://PanCardNri.com

info@pancardnri.com

LG 10, Charmwood Plaza Building, Eros Garden, Faridabad, Delhi NCR

Over 7 Days
Email, Live Chat
Under an hour
"This was the second PAN card in my family that I got from pancardnri. A couple of years ago I got my PAN card also thru them. I worked with Ms. Prachi on both occasions. She made the process very easy to follow. There were detailed instructions, sample pre-filled forms that they provided but I always had more questions. And Ms Prachi answered them promptly and patiently. She was on top of the process and followed thru all the way from the time I started till I got the card in hand. It felt like I was her only client. It was a pleasure working with her. Thank you very much Ms. Prachi for all your help and support. I would highly recommend getting your PAN card thru Pancardnri. They are the best!"
"Thank you for an excellent, efficient service.."
"I was very pleased with the service we got from Prachi from PanCardNri. She responded promptly and nothing was too much for her. She assisted us throughout the process making it seamless. Would definitely recommend further."
"I had applied for the PAN card and was given excellent services from Prachi ji. I definitely recommend any NRI to apply with them. Very reliable and caring. Kishore."
"My experience with Ms. Prachi when I applied for my PAN Card, she showed efficiency, professionalism. Among the NRIs here she is respected very much."
"Hello, I was a recent customer. Have had a positive experience with Ms. Prachi Gupta who assisted in obtaining my new PAN card. She was courteous, knowledgeable, prompt, professional and very helpful in all my interactions with her. I have no reservations in recommending her highly for all PAN card seekers."
"PanCardNri.com is PanCardNri.com . A company that identifies itself for integrity, quality and customer service at excellence. Peach! Thank you very much for your wonderful service. I recommend PanCardNri.com to everyone. Surya N"
"For Ms. Prachi: Her extraordinary effort to secure the PAN CARD for me and some of my other friends, is admirable. Her precision, promptness. patience with which she carried out her responsibility are quite impressive. She could be a good example for others holding similar position. I wish her great success in life."
"The Team kept me informed via regular emails throughout the whole process. The information and guidance was clear and easy to follow. Professional Service, with minimal to zero bureaucracy!"
"Ms. Prachi ji did an excellent job in getting me the PAN card. She was always very prompt in her response and did her job with the highest professional standard. Thank you, Prach ji."
"Prachi was excellent in dealing with my request for NRI PAN card . Everything was dealt in excellent manner and because of her and other staff I spoke to were indeed great help. I wish all the departments in various offices in india deal with as efficiency as PAN CARD DEPARTMENT . THANKSAND BEST WISHES DR >NEELAM DATTANI"
"Hi Prachi, It was a great pleasure working with you. You were professional in your approach, quick in response and always ready to help. With your personal help and services of PanCardNri.com I got my PAN card with ease sitting at the convenience of home in Australia. Thanks again for all your help and support. Regards, Yasser"
"Very prompt service. At each stage I was updated . And received the card in about 2 weeks after it was approved. My experience proved that I can recommend Ms Prachi Gupta to anyone without any hesitation for PAN card"
"It was very helpful for easy to get pan card."
"It was my pleasure to work with Prachi Gupta. I got my PAN card without any problem. She provided all related informations in details. She responded my every email very promptly. She is really very helpful. I certainly recommend others for Prachi ji’s service."
"I was referred to this organization by a friend of mine. I processed my PAN card through them. In my opinion, PanCardNri is very efficient and organized. Their website is informative and streamlined. It was simply a pleasure to deal with Ms. Prachi Gupta. She has communicated well and kept me informed though out the PAN card process. I strongly recommend their service."
"Applied for Pan Card by E-Mail communication with Miss. Prachi Gupta. Very Professionally handled. Will definitely recommend without any hesitation. It was a very positive experience. My sincere Thanks for Miss. Prachi Gupta. Nari"
"Prachi thanks very much.your service is excellent. Again thanks very much. Very useful service. Every thing is on time. I like it. Thanks Sukhraj Dhaliwal"
"SIMPLY EXCELLENT - If you are an NRI living in UK or USA and are looking for a way to obtain a PAN Card without having to physically go to India, then this is the online website for you. Having attempted to apply for a PAN card for me and my wife in India 2 years back through a local agency, i soon realised that nothing is straight forward in India when applying for anything that is connected with the Indian Government and my time and money was wasted. I had to find another way of obtaining a PAN Card and came across this website which was professional and had great reviews www.pancard.co.uk. At first i was sceptical and had my doubts. Could i trust this company? Will i be cheated again? Will they be able to deliver? These were the questions that were on my mind. Nevertheless, after direct email communications with Ni2 Pan Executive Ms. Prachi Gupta, i was reassured and went ahead with the application for me and my wife. I can happily say that it has been a wonderful experience from start to finish. I started my application in early April 2019, received my E-Pan cards within three weeks and my actual physical PAN Cards were delivered to my UK home address a week later in mid May 2019. All in all it took just over six weeks and i couldn't be more happier. For the record, i would like to sincerely Thank Ms. Prachi Gutpa for her wonderful professional handling of my case. She was a thorough professional. I really appreciated the excellent email communication she maintained throughout the process giving regular updates and making me feel at ease. Thank you Prachi ji. I cannot praise Ni2 Financial Consultancy enough. No doubt one of the best indian companies i have dealt with and would 100% recommend their services to others. Thank you once again. Best Wishes. Mr Naresh Limbachiya (Preston, UK)"
"The customer service for pancard application went really well. My contact person was Prachij who had helped me in applying for the pancard. She was prompt with her response and very knowledgeable with the whole process. Once the application was submitted with authorities it took couple of weeks to get the card and delivered to my address. I am very happy with the service and gladly recommend it to any one who is interested in getting pancard with PanCardNri.com!!"
PanCardNri.com is rated 4.93 based on 992 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access