PanCardNri.com Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend PanCardNri.com

About PanCardNri.com : #1 website for NRIs & foreign citizens living across the length and breadth of the globe to get a PAN card from India. Visit now ==>> https://PanCardNri.com

+91. 129.404.4010

info@pancardnri.com

LG 10, Charmwood Plaza Building, Eros Garden, Faridabad, Delhi NCR

"We applied for PAN cards from USA and Ms Gupta was exceptionally helpful throughout the process of PAN card application till we got it by mail. Job well done. We definitely recommend them for any future services."
"It was nice working with Prachi. She was clear, proactive and constantly communicated. I would strongly recommend Prachi to anyone in the US Indian community."
Manisha Sinha
Verified Buyer
"Ms Gupta was excellent She was always on time in every step of the process Whole process was very smooth and quick without any trouble I would recommend this service to everybody"
Manjinder Beesla
Verified Buyer
"your service is great because the convenience of getting pan card sitting outside India in foreign country."
"I applied Pan card through Prachi Gupta,they timely informed me the progress of each steps of processing.Their service was fast and excellent."
"This is one the best agency to have your pancard done because people who handles your case are very knowledgeable and quick to reply if you have any questions. Specially Prachi Gupta who worked on my Pancard application she did very good job.she informed me every step of the way until I received my Pancard. I would definitely recommend Prachi Gupta to whoever would like to done their Pancard."
"Very professional, communicates well with the process and time. Will strongly recommend her. Subhendu chakrabarti"
"Great customer service!"
Mathews Kalarickal
Verified Buyer
"I am so happy. Because of everything did for us quickly and sufficiently. We are proud of Prachi Ji. Thankyou for your wonderful job and take care us well."
"Excellent, prompt, courteous, dependable, knowledgeable service. Keep up the good work."
Dinesh Katyal
Verified Buyer
"I worked with Prachi to get PAN card for me and my wife. Prachi was thorough and detailed in her instructions and communicated extremely well during the whole process. A few weeks later we received our cards with very little effort. Since then I have reached out to them for other NRI services and received quick, professional and helpful responses. Highly recommended"
Krishna Nand
Verified Buyer
"Sometime back I used the services of PanCardNri for PAN cards. That time I came in contact with Prachi Gupta. She was very helpful and professional. She provided excellent service and I got my PAN card without any problems. Recently I recommended her name to my another friend and she helped him also in getting the PAN cards. She is the best. Krishna Nand"
"Prachi Gupta was very helpful and knowledgeable about the process. She was responsive and her replies were prompt and informative. She guided me very well throughout the whole process."
"I and my entire family and friends who took service from Prachi Gupta and PanCard Nri.com are very satisfied customer."
"It was a pleasure working with Prachi Gupta. She was professional, timely, knowledgeable, attentive and always available to answer all my questions and follow up. I was skeptical initially, about engaging remotely from America, but the process was simple and the communication was easy. If I ever have a need to work with Prachi again, I will not hesitate to reach out to her confidently and without hesitation. Thank you Prachi and Good Luck."
Geetha Ajay
Verified Buyer
"Excellent job. No need to wait, process was quick. I got my card on time."
"I had a very good customer experience with pancard nri. My support person was Ms. Prachi. She was very helpful and professional in communicating the status of my appliance ain s timely manner. This communication helped me to be in peace of mind affirming me that I used the correct agency to process my pan card. I was very skeptical in the beginning to provide my personal information online just by reading the reviews, but I did it with some trust, but your company proved me wrong. I was very happy with the service and I would recommend it to all. Thankyou Prachi for ur customer support."
Bhabani Sarkar
Verified Buyer
"The process was simple and easy to use. Mrs Gupta helped us in this process. I do not know if it is possible to get Adhar card? May be we have to get it in person. Thank you for the job well done."
D. K. Srivastava
Verified Buyer
"Services provided were prompt and professional."
"Very thankful to Prachi Gupta for being prompt, very communicative and for taking care of all that was needed effectively. She helped me trust that the process will go through successfully. Thank you Prachi!"
PanCardNri.com is rated 4.93 based on 842 reviews