PanCardNri.com Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend PanCardNri.com

About PanCardNri.com : #1 website for NRIs & foreign citizens living across the length and breadth of the globe to get a PAN card from India. Visit now ==>> https://PanCardNri.com

info@pancardnri.com

LG 10, Charmwood Plaza Building, Eros Garden, Faridabad, Delhi NCR

"My wife and I feel very happy to recommend your organization to all NRI's to obtain their Pan Cards from overseas. We were so pleased to be in contact with a wonderful employee of yours in Prachi Gupta. She is knowledgeable and knows the deals inside out. She keeps people informed on each step of the game. We never had to feel that we would get stuck in Indian bureaucracy and wait for our cards for a very long time. Her work ethics exceeds standards of any country. You do have an asset in your family pf employees. Ganges Bhattacharya"
"Prachi, who was assigned to me is very helpful, knowledgeable and professional. I had a few queries which were answered within a day and the entire process was extremely smooth. Highly recommend their services to anyone who wants peace of mind."
"I recently applied and received my PAN card through your services. Thank you very much for the excellent service. I got prompt support during the application process and always received responses within 24 hours. I will highly recommend your services to anyone. I will definitely avail your services in future as needed."
"I was given the name of Ms. Prachi Gupta, one of my friends who is a professor at Michigan State University, to help me in getting my PanCard. I have used many professional services for getting my passport, visa, PIO, OCI cards during last 30 or so years. I will rate the services offered by Ms. Gupta and PANCARDNRI,COM is among the best, They are professional, courteous, and respond in a timely manner. I will suggest their services to any one who asks me. Subhendra D. Mahanti Professor Emeritus Michigan State University, East Lansing, Michigan, USA"
"Few weeks back I applied for pan card through nriinvestment. I was dealing with Prachi Gupta. She is wonderful, very knowledgeable,efficient. She helped me throughout the process and top of everything.I am very thankful to Prachi for her efforts and always recommend . G. S."
"Very good service and which was very efficient in helping and answering all the question. I have now used this service twice."
"It is so convenient website . Very easy and simple process, guided by Prachi Gupta . If you not understand anything just send email or call them and you will get quick answer .. speedy and worry free process.. I highly recommend this website and staff members ..I got my PAN card within three weeks .."
"very honest agency good service I am highly recommended"
"Hi Prachi was excellent with dealing with my Pan card application she was very helpful & promt with her service. Thank you very much"
"It was a very pleasant experience to work with Prachi. She is awesome. She is very prompt with her email responses and kept us posted on every update. Received the pan card in about 5 weeks. Highly recommend. Very much satisfied with the service she provided."
"I really enjoyed working with Prachi to get my PAN Card. The promptness and professionalism in the work she does is highly commendable. I am planning to use this service to get the PAN Cards for my daughters also. I can't imagine to go through all the hassle and the formalities of doing it myself. This service is "money well spent" in simplifying my life."
"It is with Great satisfaction,I write this review about PanCard Nri and in particular about the EXCELLENT work done by Ms.Prachi Guptha.She and her organization made this process of getting PAN card for NRI as simple as you can think of..The support given by this organization and their quick reply to our questions by e mail was unparallel.Once you signed up for PAN card,you are assured of getting your PAN card.Great Work done by Ms.Prachi Guptha and PANcard nri.com.Keep it up."
"Prachi was very helpful, professional and responsive with each step of the process."
"Prachiji was awesome! She is very diligent and highly organized. She kept us informed throughout the whole process. She helped us get our PAN cards to us within a month of sending in our application. We highly recommend her!"
"Ms. Prachi Gupta was our assigned person to help obtain PAN cards. She was very proactive from day 1 and communicated with us regularly about the process as it unfolded. She provided us sample application formats and reviewed our completed application before submitting it to the Govt. She saw through the full completion and courier-ed our PAN cards when ready. We recommend Ms. Prachi Gupta highly for anyone with such a need as ours. She did an exemplary job for us - complete, on time and very satisfactory."
"Prachi You and your co. did a wonderful job for our PAN Cards. I received my cards within the time period. Really I appreciate your customer service and I will recommend your name to my friends also. Ashok Chadha Kitchener, Ont. Canada"
"I am very pleased with your service, Prachi Gupta. You were prompt and efficient. You’re knowledgeable with the process. When there was an issue, you addressed it in a timely manner. The courier service was very quick too. Overall, a very positive experience, keep up the good work."
"100% accurate job done by PanCardNri. I am very happy with their represtative, specially Prachiji Gupta did it for us, and who helped me without any hesitation and very satisfactory and faithfully job to get myself and my mother's pan card. keep it up good work. and God Bless You."
"My Pan card application processing was very smooth but it took almost one month to get my Pan card"
"They made my Pan application process smooth and easy. Thanks to PancardNri.com team, especially Prachi for the excellent service rendered."
PanCardNri.com is rated 4.93 based on 867 reviews