PanCardNri.com Reviews

Email, Live Chat, Telephone
6 - 12 Hours
Read PanCardNri.com  Reviews

About PanCardNri.com :

PanCardNri.com was started back in 2007 by a NRI himself, with a unique idea to assist global Indians and corporate houses with a view to simplify the complex procedure to apply a Indian PAN. <br /> <br /> We are proud to be the inventor of this unique idea, which was copied later by 100s of site (so called competitors of ours). However, it still brings us immense joy &amp; privilege to say that we have been the pioneers in this field who have guided over 150,000 individuals and around 500+ companies globally over the span of 7 golden years.<br /> <br /> This site is owned by 'ni2 financial consultancy pvt ltd', the same group of experts who also brought to you the world's 1st financial portal for non-residents: NriInvestIndia.com and mutual fund investing platform: NRIcapital.com<br />

info@pancardnri.com

LG 10, Charmwood Plaza Building, Eros Garden, Faridabad, Delhi NCR

Tell us how PanCardNri.com made you happy
I was referred to PanCardNri by my tax consultant in the SF bay area and Prachi-ji was very helpful in making the process smooth and was professional in getting the Pan card for my mother-in-law and myself. It was a smooth experience and would recommend her services for any NRI. She guided us through the application process and made it painless and simple!
My Name is Jitu and live in the UK.I needed to apply for Pan Card for my wife.I sent my application by UPS to Prachi.For some reason the UPS in India wouldn't release the documents. We waited 2 weeks sending them copies of the contents etc but no luck. Eventually Prachi managed to carry out all the whole application process online.Today I received my conformation of my wife's PAN Card. Prachi Gupta assisted us step by step from start to end and went out of her way to sort the issues out for us. Prachi Gupta and her team are very professional, reliable and trustworthy. We highly recommend them for their services and wish to thank Prachi. Jitu/Meena
This is Joseph,I am an overseas citizen of India from Canada.I used Pancard Nri.com to apply for an Indian Pan Card. Applying for an Indian Pan Card from Canada process seemed difficult, but Ms Prachi Gupta and her team made the process simple and hassle free for me and my friends from Canada.They assisted us step by step from start to end .Ms Prachi Gupta and Team is very professional , trustworthy and reliable.I highly recommend them for their quick services and wish them Best of luck. Joseph
We got excellent support and guidance from Prachi and team to get our PAN card work done in a timely manner. There are many details that need to be done right to avoid delays in the process. This team is very familiar with such details and guided us in a very professional manner. They are very customer oriented. We will definitely return to them in future if similar needs come up!
Prachi was very helpful in responding to questions and also gave extremely clear and concise instructions which made it easy for me to obtain PAN cards for my mother and myself. I highly recommend them.
I used PANcardNRI.com to apply for an Indian Pan card in 2016 for me and my husband. Prachi Gupta dealt with our case. She provided clear instructions on how to submit our applications and all the documents required. We received our cards in 3 months. Prachi and her team were very responsive and made the process simple and hassle free. I highly recommend this firm for applying your PAN cards.
They do deserve most a most enthusiastic "Thumbs Up" for the excellent service that they provide. I tasked them in the past to obtain Pan cards for my children. I always appreciated the precise instructions, frequent updates, fair and reasonable charges and rapid turnaround for their service. I have recommended the team very highly to anyone who has mentioned PAN card, and I believe that several of them did use the service over the years and I have heard only positive comments about them. I have absolutely no reservations in recommending the PanCardNri.com team. Wishing them all the best and success in continuing to provide this valuable service.
Very prompt
We applied PAN card with firm of Prachi Gupta. They were very prompt and professional. We received our PAN cards without any delay. I highly recommend this firm to NRIS for their services. Surinder Kumar
Prachi helped me to apply for PAN and kept me posted at every stage. Since then she kept me up to date with the service. Thank you. Sandeep Koltharkar
Absolutely the easiest, safest, and quickest way to acquire a PAN card from the USA! PanCardNri.com stayed in contact with me throughout the application process and gave me regular updates about the status of my application. I recommend this company if you need a PAN card and live outside India.
I applied for my and my wife's Pan Card. Prachi and team responded immediately and helped file the application. They provided updates along the way and we got Pan Cards without any hassles. It was a smooth and easy process. I will definitely recommend Prachi and team for any such services.
I first contacted this company on 20/12/2016 from United Kingdom. Ms. Prachi Gupta dealt with our case. All the instructions provided were very clear and we submitted our applications with all the documents on 27/12/2016. Some minor issues on the applications were immediately flagged and ironed out by Prachi. We remained in contact while the application was lodged with the government PAN dept. Prachi was very good at responding to queries and very reassuring. PAN cards were received by Prachi's office on 14/2/2017 and we received them in post by courier delivery on 22/2/2017 or within 5 working days. Considering the Christmas and New Year holiday period in between, I feel the process of submitting applications and receiveing PAN cards was super efficient. I have no hesitation in recommending this company and Ms Prachi Gupta to deal with PAN card applications or any other business offered by the company.
Hi.. My name is Ajaya Gupta I am from Los Angeles, Ca, USA I used PANcardNRI.com to apply for an INDIAN PAN CARD. I am a US passport holder and the Govt process seemed difficult. But Ms. Prachi Gupta and her team made the process.. simple and hassle free for me. They assisted me step by step from start to end. They are a well organized team, prompt and my experience was great. Highly recommended. ​Hi.. My name is Ajaya Gupta I am from Los Angeles, Ca, USA I used PANcardNRI.com to apply for an INDIAN PAN CARD. I am a US passport holder and the Govt process seemed difficult. But Ms. Prachi Gupta and her team made the process.. simple and hassle free for me. They assisted me step by step from start to end. They are a well organized team, prompt and my experience was great. Highly recommended. ​
Very friendly interaction. Very helpful guidance. Prompt replies to questions. Very professional way of working. From request to delivery of PAN card, everything was attended to very well. I am a very satisfied with the level of performance.
PanCardNri and Ms. Gupta has been instrumental in making applying and getting PAN cards for me and my family a breeze! They were very professional, and provided great follow up and direction at every step of the way. I would highly recommend Ms. Gupta and her company for all PAN card related and other similar requests.
Excellent service. I got my PAN card through them , they were true professional and Prachi Gupta kept me in loop in all the conversation. I did not had to follow up , she proactively worked with authorities and sent me PAN card. I would definitely recommend others to use their service.
We applied for the PAN CARD a few years back through Ms. Prachi Gupta at NRIIvestIndia.com. She had guided with clear instructions from filling the application form to submitting the required documents. She was in constant communication with us till we received our Pan Cards. Thanks to her professional courtesy and I will definitely recommend her service to my friends and family.
“Ms. Gupta and her team in NRI Invest India, were very helpful in securing our PAN card. From application preparation, follow up and securing the card, they were very helpful and prompt. I’m happy to recommend Ms. Gupta to my friends for their NRI service needs.” - Ranjit Roy, Bloomfield Hills, MI. USA.
Prachi and her team represents among the highest levels of customer service I have experienced. Information was accurate, responses to queries were turned around very fast. Answers were clear and where necessary detailed enough for me to make informed decisions quickly, minimizing the end to end time to process complex transactions among a number of parties. Prachi helped me with 4 Pancards for me and my family. A fantastic organisation! Great cutomer support from beginning to end of the process. The team are really informed and go the extra mile at every stage. I would recommend them unreservedly. My best wishes for everyone at PancardNRI.
PanCardNri.com is rated 4.93 based on 1,105 reviews