PanCardNri.com Reviews

Email, Live Chat
6 - 12 Hours
Read PanCardNri.com  Reviews

About PanCardNri.com :

#1 website for NRIs & foreign citizens living across the length and breadth of the globe to get a PAN card from India. In business since 2007 having helped over 150,000+ non-residents; we are the pioneers in PAN consulting!
Visit now ==>> https://PanCardNri.com

info@pancardnri.com

LG 10, Charmwood Plaza Building, Eros Garden, Faridabad, Delhi NCR

Prachi was very prompt and efficient through the process. Even during the lockdown she kept me updated with the status and was very professional in all her dealings. I would definitely recommend her to anyone who needs the services.
Top notch service! Thank you Prachi Gupta & team, for helping me and wife to get our PAN cards in the US. Your service was efficient and quick. I will definitely recommend you to all my friends. Good luck to you in all your future endeavors.
Amazing service! You guys are the best. It was lovely working with you. I will for sure recommend Ms. Prachi & her team's service to anyone here in the USA, who is looking to acquire a Indian PAN card with ease. Good luck guys!
Great people and great service! Thank you!!
Me and my wife live in NY, having US passports. We were confused about the whole PAN card process. That's when we found pancardnri.com. They were amazing and professional from the very beginning. They got us our ePAN cards in very quick time. I would like to refer them to all my friends. Good luck guys.
Great service ! Will recommend Ms Prachi Gupta!
"We appreciate the way you took time to advise us step by step during the PAN card application process. Thank you for being a real professional in helping us to get the cards. Your competence has changed my perception about the professionalism of newer Indian businesses providing services to the public. I hope your organization will continue to offer such exemplary service. We wish you all the best".
Tarun Basu
Arlington, TX
The service is very efficient.
Prachi was very well organized and provided precise , timely answers and acknowledgments to our questions and e-mails. We applied for 2 pan cards from the USA and her team’s courtesy, diligence and meticulousness demonstrated a commitment to the highest quality of service and customer experience . We highly recommend pancardnri.com,
Prachi was so on top of what was needed from me and communicating back in very timely manner. She made this applying and getting PAN card process real easy for me. Thank you Prachi , you are the best!! I will be delighted to recommend your services to anyone needing PAN card while living in states. Thank you!
I had dealt with some offices in India in the past for having my work done but Prachiji is the most efficient, accurate and friendly in handling the PANcard applications for customers . I had a very satisfactory experience.
Great service and time to time communicate I recommend PanCardNri.com.
Excellent service. Very quick response to questions. Will definitely recommend this service for PAN card. Thanks
First Class Service, Highly Recommend to all
Hello,

Ms. Prachi Gupta provided excellent, prompt, professional and courteous service when I was in process of applying forPAN Card. I wish her all the best.

Bina Mehta
Prachi has been outstanding throughout the process who professionally handled everything. She was quick in terms of responses and kept us updating about the progress. We had utilized services in the past and once again most recently. We will definitely utilize her in the future and highly recommend her to our friends. Keep up the great customer service quality Ms. Prachi. A big thank you!
Services to obtain PAN card through Mdm . Pranchi was very prompt and effective with excellent follow up on my request . I would recommend this services to my friends and relatives who need assistance in such capacity.

Narendra.
Our sincere thanks to Ms. Prachi Gupta and her team in helping us to get Pan cards in a very professional and efficient way. Honestly We were looking for an excellent rating star for Ms Gupta's services. Ms. Gupta led us thru step by step until the end. It was so easy to contact her and get an instant reply. The service was fast, efficient and very satisfactory. Thank you Ms. Gupta. From Samuel and Usha Sundaram, New York, USA
February 18, 2020
I would highly recommend Miss Prachiji Gupta, who has guided me step by step to get my OCI card .thank you Prachiji.
Prachi Gupta was the associate who was assigned to us. She handled the process very well and answered all questions satisfactorily. She was with us throughout the whole process of receiving a Pan Card and we are very grateful to her. I think Prachi is a worthy employee deserving of high recognition. Thank you very much Prachi.
PanCardNri.com is rated 4.93 based on 1,083 reviews