PanCardNri.com Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend PanCardNri.com

About PanCardNri.com : #1 website for NRIs & foreign citizens living across the length and breadth of the globe to get a PAN card from India. Visit now ==>> https://PanCardNri.com

info@pancardnri.com

LG 10, Charmwood Plaza Building, Eros Garden, Faridabad, Delhi NCR

Over 7 Days
Email, Live Chat
Under an hour
"Hi Prachi, It was a great pleasure working with you. You were professional in your approach, quick in response and always ready to help. With your personal help and services of PanCardNri.com I got my PAN card with ease sitting at the convenience of home in Australia. Thanks again for all your help and support. Regards, Yasser"
"Very prompt service. At each stage I was updated . And received the card in about 2 weeks after it was approved. My experience proved that I can recommend Ms Prachi Gupta to anyone without any hesitation for PAN card"
"It was very helpful for easy to get pan card."
"It was my pleasure to work with Prachi Gupta. I got my PAN card without any problem. She provided all related informations in details. She responded my every email very promptly. She is really very helpful. I certainly recommend others for Prachi ji’s service."
"I was referred to this organization by a friend of mine. I processed my PAN card through them. In my opinion, PanCardNri is very efficient and organized. Their website is informative and streamlined. It was simply a pleasure to deal with Ms. Prachi Gupta. She has communicated well and kept me informed though out the PAN card process. I strongly recommend their service."
"Applied for Pan Card by E-Mail communication with Miss. Prachi Gupta. Very Professionally handled. Will definitely recommend without any hesitation. It was a very positive experience. My sincere Thanks for Miss. Prachi Gupta. Nari"
"Prachi thanks very much.your service is excellent. Again thanks very much. Very useful service. Every thing is on time. I like it. Thanks Sukhraj Dhaliwal"
"SIMPLY EXCELLENT - If you are an NRI living in UK or USA and are looking for a way to obtain a PAN Card without having to physically go to India, then this is the online website for you. Having attempted to apply for a PAN card for me and my wife in India 2 years back through a local agency, i soon realised that nothing is straight forward in India when applying for anything that is connected with the Indian Government and my time and money was wasted. I had to find another way of obtaining a PAN Card and came across this website which was professional and had great reviews www.pancard.co.uk. At first i was sceptical and had my doubts. Could i trust this company? Will i be cheated again? Will they be able to deliver? These were the questions that were on my mind. Nevertheless, after direct email communications with Ni2 Pan Executive Ms. Prachi Gupta, i was reassured and went ahead with the application for me and my wife. I can happily say that it has been a wonderful experience from start to finish. I started my application in early April 2019, received my E-Pan cards within three weeks and my actual physical PAN Cards were delivered to my UK home address a week later in mid May 2019. All in all it took just over six weeks and i couldn't be more happier. For the record, i would like to sincerely Thank Ms. Prachi Gutpa for her wonderful professional handling of my case. She was a thorough professional. I really appreciated the excellent email communication she maintained throughout the process giving regular updates and making me feel at ease. Thank you Prachi ji. I cannot praise Ni2 Financial Consultancy enough. No doubt one of the best indian companies i have dealt with and would 100% recommend their services to others. Thank you once again. Best Wishes. Mr Naresh Limbachiya (Preston, UK)"
"The customer service for pancard application went really well. My contact person was Prachij who had helped me in applying for the pancard. She was prompt with her response and very knowledgeable with the whole process. Once the application was submitted with authorities it took couple of weeks to get the card and delivered to my address. I am very happy with the service and gladly recommend it to any one who is interested in getting pancard with PanCardNri.com!!"
"They made my Pan application process smooth and easy. Thanks to PancardNri.com team, especially Prachi for the excellent service rendered."
"Prachi and her team was excellent. Loved how you people made the entire process quick and simple for a OCI like me. Good work. Thx!"
"I would like to thank your entire team for simplyfying the application procedure for me. You were prompt and attentive to all my questions. Will recommend you to anyone looking to apply a pan card in the US."
"Great work you guys. I would really like to thank you for getting me a PAN Card from India so easily and smoothly. Splendid service."
"Prachi Gupta was very good and very helpful and got her job done very well."
"Brilliant service. Prachi & her team is excellent. They make the process and simple for US citizens like. Will certainly recommend to others. Thanks."
"Great service and quick response. Will definitely recommend anyone looking to apply for NRI PAN cards from India. Simple and easy."
"Service is excellent. will recommend to anyone"
"Prachi helped me and my sister get Pancard on time"
"I dealt with Prachi Gupta at PanCardNri.com for my Pan Card and she was very helpfull, professional and prompt with all my questions and she guided me very well in the process. I will highly recommend this website for your Pan Card services."
"Prachi Guptha and her team made this procedure(applying and receiving the pancard on line) very simple and straight forward . She helped us in each and every step in the process promptly contacting and respoding to our enquiries. We highly recommend her for all who are applying for pancard ."
PanCardNri.com is rated 4.93 based on 1,021 reviews