PanCardNri.com Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend PanCardNri.com

About PanCardNri.com : #1 website for NRIs & foreign citizens living across the length and breadth of the globe to get a PAN card from India. Visit now ==>> https://PanCardNri.com

info@pancardnri.com

LG 10, Charmwood Plaza Building, Eros Garden, Faridabad, Delhi NCR

Over 7 Days
Email, Live Chat
Under an hour
"Worked with Prachi to get from Pan card from US. She is very friendly and nice to work with. Very prompt on response. Received the card in hand relatively quickly. Definitely would recommend this site. Plus extra kudos to Prachi to work very diligently."
"I worked with Prachi Gupta for my PAN Card. The process was very very smooth. Prachi was very informative and knowledgeable. Very prompt and quick in her response. I am very satisfied with the service. I have read a lot of very positive and great reviews on the Web about this website and they were all true and Prachi stood up to those expectations. Satisfied customer. Worth every penny. Great job Prachi and PanCardNri.com, Bravo!"
"Prachi is a pleasure to have as a point of contact. She displayed excellent communication skills, customer service and follow up. Successfully Completing 2 PAN card requests for me and my family. Prachi I wish you greater success and prosperity. God Bless. Srikant Aiyar Scaled Agile professional Consultant Agile Coach, MBA-GM"
"Prachi Gupta was very efficient and prompt in handling of our PAN card applications, she knows the process well, we could trust her. I am happy to recommend her and the company’s service."
"Hello, I am a resident of Austin, TEXAS, USA and had recently patronized the services of NI2 Financial Consultants LG-10, Charmwood Plaza, Eros Garden, Faridabad, Haryana, INDIA for new Pan Cards for both my sons who turned 18 last year. On recommendation, I registered on the website pancardnri.com. The site was easy to navigate, provided clear instructions on the procedure, and the documents required. I enrolled and paid US$ 93/- upfront for both PanCards through my PayPal. After payment, I receive explicit instruction on how to fill the form with draft examples and templates. I have been following with Ms. Prachi Gupta who continually informed me on the status. The entire process took two months. I want to recommend Ni2 Financial consultant services for their unified commitments, reliability, and trustworthiness. Sincerely, Aman B."
"Thank you so very much for your assistance. I would like to thank your team for providing such a great service in getting me and my husband our pan cards in new jersey. Great service."
"Ms. Prachi is an excellent person and she helped me all along the way to obtain my PAN card. She was very fast in her response and followed up on my everyone of the queries. She made made the whole process easy for me. I did not have to worry at all. I have already recommended to many of my friends in Canada. Excellent service by Ms.Prachi."
"We were very confused about how can US passport holders like us can apply for pan card, without going to India. So we started looking around. And one of our friends recommended this website to us. So, we decided to apply as their process seemed simple and secure. In just 5 days we got our ePAN cards in our email. Brilliant!! Keep up the great work."
"Certainly the best form for NRIs I would say. They made the process simple and quick for us. And got our pan cards to the usa, very quickly. Good luck to your team."
"Thank you so much for delivering such a great service. I sincerely thank you for making this cumbersome process such a breeze. Ms. Prachi and her team made this entire process so simple for me. Thanks a lot for getting my pan card in quick time. Good luck."
"Brilliant service and support I would say. I am an OCI card holder, and my husband is of Indian origin. We live in the USA - Nevada, and wanted to apply for a PAN card for ourselves and kids. And one of our old time collogues referred us PanCardNri.com As it came from a reference, we trusted it's credibility. And applied our pan card through it. I would say, it was a good decision. Prachi and her team is phenomenal. I shall always recommend to anyone who lives in the USA and want to apply for a NRI PAN card."
"Convenient and easy to understand process for NRI people Prachi is very knowledgeable person and walked me through the whole process. She responded all my questions in very professional manner. I would recommend this website to anyone and I myself will do the same. Thanks Prachi for all support Devang Patel"
"Amazing service by Prachi Gupta from start to finish! The whole process was so smooth and stress free. I would definitely recommend her to others."
"you did a great job until our PAN cards were delivered to your office. Then the response to my enquiry was rather lukewarm regarding sending our cards to our USA address, providing us with the method of sending with routing number. It perhaps was not your fault as you deal with many methods of sending the cards, which could have been communicated earlier. My friend who recommended was also some what disappointed. It is always good to show the same courteousness throughout your dealings with the customers. However, I do appreciate your kind help very much. Thank you."
"Very pleased with the service provided PanCardNri.com Specially Prachi Gupta who helped me to get Pan Card hassle free"
"I contacted Ms. Prachi Gupta of PanCard Nri for getting Indian Pan Cards based on reference given to one of very good friend in California. I was little worried at the beginning, however, once I started dealing with them, I noticed they are extremely professional. In my experience, their services are excellent from start to finish. I will always recommend them to any one who is looking for reliable services. Asok Biswas California, USA"
"Prachi is a grate asset to the organization. I would recommend her for the employees of the year. Some one did forward the message to her. Which I should not know. The forwarded message came to me. Means the individual who forwarded the message should get training."
"Prachi Gupta of PANCardNri was very professional, with great follow through and supported me through the process, and most importantly, delivered on time!"
"Excellent rapport with the customer in providing prompt service . Keep up the good work."
"I am happy to say that this service is one of the best I have ever had getting my Pan Card was a very easy process with this company. I will surely recommend friends and family to you. Prachi Gupta was a great help all along the process. Thanks. Suma Pole"
PanCardNri.com is rated 4.93 based on 1,021 reviews