Parsley Health Reviews

79% of reviewers recommend Parsley Health
"Finally experts that know where to start and how to proceed with results."
"High quality Magnesium, helped with muscle cramping"
"So far I have enjoyed my Parsley experience. I appreciate the thorough testing and personalized plan that both my doctor and nutritionist have created for me."
"Parsley Health has been the perfect blend of conventional and integrative medical care with very practical and science based recommendations and protocols. The two physicians and one health coach I have met have been very pleasant and outstanding and take plenty of time with each visit. My health coach continues to exceed expectations in knowledge, professionalism and caring every time and each provider goes the extra mile. This is the kind of health care I had always envisioned."
"Parsley is great. But of my latest order of supplements, 1 of the bottles of Magnesium, arrived broken."
"I love the protein, it's my favorite out of any I've tried and I've been a long-time subscriber. But the repeated inventory issues are wearing on me. At least once every few months there seem to be delays in delivering my subscription because of inventory problems. I hope this can be corrected."
"Took a very long time and no scooper in the protein powder."
"The bottle was not properly wrapped with bubble wrap as it was placed in envelope. Luckily, it didn’t break during transport and seal was still intact."
"So far I am ver satisfied with the program. Very important, responses come back quick enough and representatives, coaches, Dr.s, managers , all of them really do a great job. I can see that you need to be aware of your needs and be able to articulate those needs to parsley's people. I have great hopes with this program. I am some kind of familiar with what is all about, since I educated myself enough, way before get in. My daugther will come in too."
"Love that there’s no taste! With 1 drop as a full serving, this bottle will last me forever!! ❤️❤️❤️"
"Parsley Health is a Great Service . They have help me tremendously to improve my health in holistic and complete manner"
"I have seen several of the docs at Parsley Health. Each of them have done a thorough assessment of my health needs and got me on the right track. When I started with Parsley I had a serious issue which is now under control. Now I go for maintenance and hormone balancing. They got me feeling good again and I am so grateful!"
"Parsley Health is everything I hoped it would be. Medically trained integrative and functional Doctors, the best of all worlds. Everyone is friendly, caring and responsive. They are very practical with recommendations and supplements and get right to the root cause later by layer. It has been nice to experience improvements that inspire hope and confidence."
"Tastes great, not at all chalky, easy to mix"
Parsley Health is rated 4.43 based on 14 reviews