PattyBoutik Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend PattyBoutik
05AM
5AM

Tell us how PattyBoutik made you happy

"They always send items really promptly, and do not use too much unnecessary packaging. Also since discovering them, I've bought about 25 separate items over 8 months, and almost all have fit beautifully and look great on me. I hate shopping for clothes, but this company make really simple clothes that hang well and it's my favourite online shop EVER"
Are you PattyBoutik? Reply to this positive review and show your potential customers that you care about the feedback PattyBoutik receives. Reply Free
PattyBoutik is rated 5.00 based on 2 reviews