PattyBoutik Reviews

7PM
7PM

Popular Questions:

Delivery

How does PattyBoutik deliver?

Tell us how PattyBoutik made you happy

"I bought the black on off-shoulder semi sheer sweater, and loved it, ordered another one and it came linty, stretched out and appeared to maybe have been returned and then sent to me, first one was excellent, second one was horrible"
Are you PattyBoutik? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Took forever to get my order. The top was too big. They don't make a smaller size. Returning it has been a nightmare. I am going to have to contact my credit card company to deal with this situation. The part I received says return shipping is paid by them. They want me to pay half. The shipping label is odd too. Can’t decide if USPS will accept it. I order things online all the time with no problems. This company must be runb by one or two people. Response is slow and they aren’t helpful. Stay away from this place! Their stuff isn’t made well either. I get the feeling I am being scammed. I will be turning them into the Better Business Bureau."
"Love the subtle sexy styles and quality. The delivery and packaging is lovely and professional."
"They always send items really promptly, and do not use too much unnecessary packaging. Also since discovering them, I've bought about 25 separate items over 8 months, and almost all have fit beautifully and look great on me. I hate shopping for clothes, but this company make really simple clothes that hang well and it's my favourite online shop EVER"
PattyBoutik is rated 3.80 based on 5 reviews