PattyBoutik Reviews

11PM
11PM

Popular Questions:

Delivery

How does PattyBoutik deliver?
Click Here

Tell us how PattyBoutik made you happy

"Took forever to get my order. The top was too big. They don't make a smaller size. Returning it has been a nightmare. I am going to have to contact my credit card company to deal with this situation. The part I received says return shipping is paid by them. They want me to pay half. The shipping label is odd too. Can’t decide if USPS will accept it. I order things online all the time with no problems. This company must be runb by one or two people. Response is slow and they aren’t helpful. Stay away from this place! Their stuff isn’t made well either. I get the feeling I am being scammed. I will be turning them into the Better Business Bureau."
Are you PattyBoutik? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Get Access
PattyBoutik is rated 3.80 based on 5 reviews