PattyBoutik Reviews

02AM
2AM

Popular Questions:

Delivery

How does PattyBoutik deliver?
Click Here

Tell us how PattyBoutik made you happy

"Love the subtle sexy styles and quality. The delivery and packaging is lovely and professional."
Are you PattyBoutik? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Get Access
"They always send items really promptly, and do not use too much unnecessary packaging. Also since discovering them, I've bought about 25 separate items over 8 months, and almost all have fit beautifully and look great on me. I hate shopping for clothes, but this company make really simple clothes that hang well and it's my favourite online shop EVER"
PattyBoutik is rated 3.80 based on 5 reviews