Personal Injury Solicitors Dublin Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Personal Injury Solicitors Dublin

Third Floor, Ormond Building, 31-36 Ormond Quay Upper, Dublin 7

Tell us how Personal Injury Solicitors Dublin made you happy

Under an hour
"Used these guys after myself, husband and daughter were involved in a nasty ca crash. Professional, quick to respond and looked after every single detail making the whole process stress free and sorted as quickly as possible. Cannot recommend Personal Injury Solicitors Dublin highly enough as they are absolutely brilliant"
"Great service, from the second I got in contact to now. My case is ongoing but I am sure that they will get me nothing but the best in the end. Much like the service and contact I've had so far. A++"
"Highly recommended they are quick and very helpful"
"Brilliant service from the team very prompt on reply and dealing with things regarding my case. Phone staff very friendly and helpful would highly recommend this company to anyone"
"Excellent team,Very nice and caring,Especially Bernadette who took care of my case.Most certainly recommend."
"I have recently used Gary Matthews solicitors for a personal injury claim. I found them polite and friendly, straight forward to deal with and would recommend them for injury claims. Nora Dublin"
"Gary had few of our cases and I do recommend him and his office to everyone. Despite its only email or phone call contact service is so professional, better than face to face. Thank u for everything"
"Perfect company to deal with - great communication all the way"
"I found Gary Mathews Solicitors to be very efficient and attentive, maintaining regular contact and providing periodic feedback on pending matters. I would highly recommend this practice to anyone."
"From the outset Gary solicitors could not have been more friendly or accommodating. Personal phone call from Gary, lovely communications with a very friendly Orla and then ongoing dealings with the down to earth, calm and always helpful Bronagh. They made a painful process seamless and easy, always directing and advising in the background and taking away all the 'stress' involved. Highly recommend this company and the fact that they all speak with a lovely northern Irish accent is of course an added bonus."
"I’m am at the early stage of my claims process but so far the service has been excellent. Prompt , efficient and professional ."
"Extremely efficient and professional. I dealt with Patrick who explained everything very clearly and was always at the other end of the phone."
"very helpfull,nice people to deel with,.."
"The best thing about them is that they are very nice people, always ready to help and answer questions. This makes the communication process smooth as butter and usually, I had an answer to my question by the end of your call. Having said that, there is scope for a more thorough review to make sure that the forms are filled to the best of the information provided. Better allocation of resources(doctors) will also help to put people at ease."
"Honest Caring and Supportive Legal Team"
"This is the second time I have needed Gary’s advice. A number of years ago I was more than satisfied with the outcome of a case Gary and his team handled for me so when I needed legal advice again I didn’t hesitate to contact Matthews Solicitors. I could have used the PERSONAL INJURIES BOARD, but I felt I needed somewhat more advice, even to do fill out the forms myself, so I put my trust in Gary and his team yet again. At every stage I have been advised and reassured how my case is progressing and it has been so helpful. It is extremely stressful to be involved in a legal case but to know I can lift the phone or email and get a reassuring answer can make a lot of difference, for both myself and my family. I have had the unfortunate situation where the Insurance company I had to deal with went into liquidation. I went into panic mode but Gary and his team have been able to all the necessary paperwork etc this involves and that has taken such a weight from my shoulders. I think this is where I would have been out of my depth if I had been using the PIAB! If you need legal advice I absolutely recommend Gary Matthews Solicitors, you never know like me, what happens when you get involved with litigation what can develop etc but you are definitely going to get professional sound advice with trustworthy people which to me is what makes the difference."
"I must say that i have been delighted by gary and his teams professioal and genuine helpfulness to my personal injury case. From that first phone call to a settlement being reached i was extremely happy with their representation of my case. I would wholeheartedly reccomend gary Matthews to all Thank you Martina tebay."
"5 star Service. Gary and Co were fantastic to deal with at all times. Bernie"
"Best law from in the country very prompt and the cork very hard to work with client I found yew very good"
"Fast work from Gary"