Personal Injury Solicitors Dublin Reviews

of reviewers recommend Personal Injury Solicitors Dublin
Read Personal Injury Solicitors Dublin Reviews

Third Floor, Ormond Building, 31-36 Ormond Quay Upper, Dublin 7

Tell us how Personal Injury Solicitors Dublin made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
Provided clear and helpful advice whenever I have contacted them, and have progressed case efficiently. I feel confident enough to forget about my ongoing case and to leave it fully in their hands.
I have recently used Gary Matthews solicitors for a personal injury claim. I found them polite and friendly, straight forward to deal with and would recommend them for injury claims.
Nora
Dublin
The best thing about them is that they are very nice people, always ready to help and answer questions. This makes the communication process smooth as butter and usually, I had an answer to my question by the end of your call. Having said that, there is scope for a more thorough review to make sure that the forms are filled to the best of the information provided. Better allocation of resources(doctors) will also help to put people at ease.
Staff very helpful, Gary was always willing to give great advice and help, thanks to all.
Gary Matthews solicitors,have been very helpful and would recommend
I had been in touch through email to a handler and the response was alot to be desired... After receiving a call from a new case handler I was very pleased, the service and advice was very helpful. So I'm very happy going forward.
Very easy to deal with
Gary Matthews and his team are excellent.
They are very helpful and and give good advice at a time when one needs it. I found them to be an honest and trustworthy team.They gave me the confidence to carry on and sort things out. I would highly recommend them. They are also very people friendly.
Overall I was satisfied with the service although I found whenever I called the solicitor I had been dealing with was not available on every occasion. The call was returned but not always the same day. I also sent original documents which apparently the company didn’t receive and then when I sent them again a second time the solicitor called saying she had received them again. I had to later email to confirm they had the documents.
Personal Injury Solicitors Dublin is rated 4.80 based on 80 reviews