Personal Injury Solicitors Dublin Reviews

of reviewers recommend Personal Injury Solicitors Dublin
Read Personal Injury Solicitors Dublin Reviews

Third Floor, Ormond Building, 31-36 Ormond Quay Upper, Dublin 7

Tell us how Personal Injury Solicitors Dublin made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
Used these guys after myself, husband and daughter were involved in a nasty ca crash. Professional, quick to respond and looked after every single detail making the whole process stress free and sorted as quickly as possible. Cannot recommend Personal Injury Solicitors Dublin highly enough as they are absolutely brilliant
Great service, from the second I got in contact to now. My case is ongoing but I am sure that they will get me nothing but the best in the end. Much like the service and contact I've had so far. A++
Highly recommended they are quick and very helpful
Brilliant service from the team very prompt on reply and dealing with things regarding my case. Phone staff very friendly and helpful would highly recommend this company to anyone
Excellent team,Very nice and caring,Especially Bernadette who took care of my case.Most certainly recommend.
Gary had few of our cases and I do recommend him and his office to everyone. Despite its only email or phone call contact service is so professional, better than face to face. Thank u for everything
Perfect company to deal with - great communication all the way
I found Gary Mathews Solicitors to be very efficient and attentive, maintaining regular contact and providing periodic feedback on pending matters. I would highly recommend this practice to anyone.
From the outset Gary solicitors could not have been more friendly or accommodating. Personal phone call from Gary, lovely communications with a very friendly Orla and then ongoing dealings with the down to earth, calm and always helpful Bronagh. They made a painful process seamless and easy, always directing and advising in the background and taking away all the 'stress' involved. Highly recommend this company and the fact that they all speak with a lovely northern Irish accent is of course an added bonus.
I’m am at the early stage of my claims process but so far the service has been excellent. Prompt , efficient and professional .
Extremely efficient and professional. I dealt with Patrick who explained everything very clearly and was always at the other end of the phone.
very helpfull,nice people to deel with,..
Honest Caring and Supportive Legal Team
This is the second time I have needed Gary’s advice. A number of years ago I was more than satisfied with the outcome of a case Gary and his team handled for me so when I needed legal advice again I didn’t hesitate to contact Matthews Solicitors. I could have used the PERSONAL INJURIES BOARD, but I felt I needed somewhat more advice, even to do fill out the forms myself, so I put my trust in Gary and his team yet again. At every stage I have been advised and reassured how my case is progressing and it has been so helpful. It is extremely stressful to be involved in a legal case but to know I can lift the phone or email and get a reassuring answer can make a lot of difference, for both myself and my family. I have had the unfortunate situation where the Insurance company I had to deal with went into liquidation. I went into panic mode but Gary and his team have been able to all the necessary paperwork etc this involves and that has taken such a weight from my shoulders. I think this is where I would have been out of my depth if I had been using the PIAB! If you need legal advice I absolutely recommend Gary Matthews Solicitors, you never know like me, what happens when you get involved with litigation what can develop etc but you are definitely going to get professional sound advice with trustworthy people which to me is what makes the difference.
I must say that i have been delighted by gary and his teams professioal and genuine helpfulness to my personal injury case.
From that first phone call to a settlement being reached i was extremely happy with their representation of my case.
I would wholeheartedly reccomend gary Matthews to all

Martina tebay.
5 star Service. Gary and Co were fantastic to deal with at all times.
Bernie
Best law from in the country very prompt and the cork very hard to work with client I found yew very good
Since instructing Gary Matthews to act on my behalf following a road traffic accident recently they acted in a professional at all times. They kept in touch with me on a regular basis not only by letter but by telephone also. They kept me informed on progress throughout the case. and were able to answer all and any questions I put to them fully and properly. A well informed company that work for you. In conclusion I would without hesitation recommend them to anyone looking for a good firm of solicitors now or in the future. Noel and Aaron Croidheain.
Brilliant company. Very efficient..explaining legal terms in plain English. Excellent service.
Gary Matthews solicitors have been great to deal with. They are extremely professional and I have been kept informed all of the way throughout the process. I would have no hesitation in recommending them to potential new clients.
Personal Injury Solicitors Dublin is rated 4.80 based on 80 reviews