www.petervardy.co.uk Reviews

of reviewers recommend www.petervardy.co.uk

Tell us how www.petervardy.co.uk made you happy
Communication has been presumptuous. Booked my car in for a service and was arranged a loan car over a 2 day period. Booking the car in took 10 mins and loan car was ready....so far great!
Come back on day two after receiving a call in the late afternoon of the day before saying everything was good for my 9.30am pickup.
I arrive at 9.20 and by 10am after paying for the service I am told my car has developed a glitch and will be another hour! I ask for my loan car Back that was booked out for two days to be told it is now no longer available!! No other car available, no other options but to wait.
So much for 15 minute appointments to minimise contact.
When asked why I was called and told all was ok when the car obviously wasn’t I was told ‘in 99% of cases it’s fine’ that really helped and made me understand my frustration and annoyance were obviously silly on my part.
You can do better.....you charge to do better......do better Jaguar!
Very bad from start to finish applied to get a car in February and got 4 different days of when to pick the car up finally got the car seemed fine at first didnt even have the car a month and the drive shaft pops out and subframe burst lucky i didnt have anyone in the car with me at the time but all in all my insurance company has written off the car that i will still have to pay out some finance for tried to get a hold of company about it but not heard anything back and not happy about it because the car had only got its mot in january and the subframe shouldnt of snapped like that and the drive shaft shouldnt of popped as easily as it did with just driving
I bought a car from Peter Vardy Dundee after only a few months it devolped a fault. I phoned the Dundee branch who told me to take my car to Peter Vardy in Aberdeen for inspection and repair. Nightmare Branch! My car came out with more serious faults ! Complained to Peter Vardy Aberdeen who advised to get Geinostics Diagnosis done which I did
This proved the day the damage was done was the day I put my car into Peter Vardy Aberdeen for inspection/repair I had suspected the damage was done by one of their employees ( because I KNOW it wasnt me ) or when they had put my car up on the ramps. Despite the GD (which cost me £150) proving the damage was done on the day I put my car in They are Refusing point blank to take any blame what so ever. They GD also showed a difference of 1 mile as I had taken a photo of the dashboard which included the milage when I parked my car at their garage for the inspection SO SOMEONE had driven my car for 1 mile !!!
NEVER put your car into this branch PETER VARDY Lang Straght Aberdeen for repair !!
My Aunts neighbour had a similar problem with this branch last year
So with the help of my family we are going to take them to Court.
Hassle and Stress yes but they cant get away with this when I have proof
Excellent experience - craig ross very helpful. Overall good company and would recommend.
Smooth transaction. Car chosen and then paid, now driving it! Would highly recommend.
Shocking customer service, went to see a £12,500 car that we were told by the salesman Stuart that he was happy to show us the car in its present condition (dirty, bodywork scratches, interior scruffy and dirty) as by the time we were due to pick up the car it would be in showroom condition.
He said Peter Vardy had a 2 meter rule that any bodywork damage that you could see from 2 meters away would be repaired also the alloy wheels if they had any damage would be refurbished.
We received a phone call on 24th September 2019 that the car was ready to be collected and on arrival at the arranged time had to wait almost 2 Hours but eventually the car was presented to us, It was dirty had dirty water running down the inside of the door channels, seats were dirty, sun visors were disgustingly dirty and none of the repairs had been done, then we noticed more damage internally it looked like a bear had been kept in the back of it for 2 years all the plastic panelling was damaged extensively. At this point we refused to accept the car and told the handover girl that we wanted to cancel the sale and just get our money back.
Now we have been passed from pillar to post and have our phone calls ignored with the usual "someone will call you back" and never does in a effort to receive our money back.
SHOCKING SERVICE and would never recommend this company to anyone because it might just happen to them!!!!!!!
www.petervardy.co.uk is rated 2.50 based on 6 reviews