Phenocal Store Reviews

of reviewers recommend Phenocal Store
Read Phenocal Store Reviews
I've been ordering two or three bottles of Phenocal per year over 5years now. I must have some appetite disorder, because without Phenocal I would eat voraciously every day. Mind you, I'm not taking it every day of the year, only two, maybe three month of the year. Phenocal helps me even when I'm not taking it.
Dear Valued Customer,

Thank you for your review and for purchasing our products.

We're glad that you loved our product! We appreciate your business and look forward to having the opportunity to service your order.

Healthy Regards,
Customer Loyalty Division
iHealth Fulfillment
I am returning this product because my Dr. advised against it.
So far I haven’t had any changes but I’m not giving up just yet
i know nothing about your store. i wanted to lose a few poumds before i get too heavy for my swim trainer and other care givers. your product leaves me gassy and it repeats with an awful taste.i cannot sleep more than 5 hours a night, and do not want another bottle - ever again.never mind the 20% off. NO MORE, please!
I want to return this product. I was sick and had to lay down all day, plus it made me feel dizzy.
I purchase this in September, no results. I exercise and eat healthy. Just started my second bottle. I wasted 83.
I have been using Phenocal for a while now and I am pretty religious about my routine. I haven't lost weight, but it does keep me "regular" and I think it does help suppress my appetite alittle. I'm not sure overall how long it's acceptable to continue to take this (any long term effects)?
Just started taking the supplement 2 days in. Can't tell you if it works or not. Before 60 days is up, I can give an honest opinion
Paid $80, took 6 pills a day for close to two months. I walked everyday, stretch and performed in house exercise. I didn’t lose a pound. I was very disappointed.
I thought this company was different. I guess they aren’t. Feel taken advantage again. Very disheartening experience. 😣
For the price I feel it is no different than any over the counter diet pills I have tried.
The pill is too big for me to swallow🙁
I have only been on the plan for less than a week at this point in time I can’t evaluate it.
I have been on Phenocal for 6 days and have lost NO WEIGHT...very disappointed. It has not curbed my appetite nor reduced my body fat. I plan to give it one more week and if there is no improvement, I will be requesting a refund.
I’ve been using for less than a week at this time no jitters no heartburn from it and I have already managed to take off 3 1/2 pounds I’m very happy
I have just started taking Phenocal last week. I have not had noticed any changes as of now. Looking forward to finding out if it truly works.
Did not work at all.
I'm new to the product. Just about 10 days into taking Phenocal. So far I'm very pleased. Stats indicate it has stimulant properties. I do not find any 'Adrenalin rush' to get everything completed, but I do notice that my level of 'desire to complete' is no longer absent, yet I complete tasks in a very calm and comfortable pace. So far I am not noticing any sleepless nights and my appetite seems to be less. I'm a 'stress' eater and still no need to aggressively find something to chew on.. I've been in a diet stall for around 6-7 months and I am now down 1.5 pounds ... I'm a happy customer.
Your product doesn't work!!!!!!
I have not experienced much affect to date.
The product has help me maintain my weight over the years. A great product.
My order was received faster than I expected and was very easy to do.
Phenocal Store is rated 3.78 based on 145 reviews