Phenocal Store Reviews

of reviewers recommend Phenocal Store
Read Phenocal Store Reviews
I've been ordering two or three bottles of Phenocal per year over 5years now. I must have some appetite disorder, because without Phenocal I would eat voraciously every day. Mind you, I'm not taking it every day of the year, only two, maybe three month of the year. Phenocal helps me even when I'm not taking it.
Dear Valued Customer,

Thank you for your review and for purchasing our products.

We're glad that you loved our product! We appreciate your business and look forward to having the opportunity to service your order.

Customer Loyalty Division
iHealth Fulfillment
Taking it for a week now. Still waiting for results.
Good
I like the product. I am caffeine sensitive; therefore, I only take 3 in the morning for a little energy and it does cut down on my hunger Without nervousness.. In addition, I am at the weight maintenance stage. And what I am doing works for me.
firstly this hasn't been a thing to curb my appetite I haven't lost any weight and don't feel any difference
It has curved my appetite. I have lost 3 pounds in a week.
Took the entire bottle as directed dieted exercised and didn’t lose even 1lb. Very disappointed and would not recommend.
Great product! Easy website and shipping process.
Hello Katie,

Thank you so much for your wonderful feedback on our product and service!

iHealth Fulfillment
I'm writing this review based on the quickness of the shipment. It was fast shipping. I am on day 2 of the product, and will give you and update in a couple of weeks.
Dear Lenisha,

Thank you for your review and purchasing our product/s.

We're glad that you loved our product! We appreciate your business and look forward to having the opportunity to service your next orders.

Great
Hello Mario,

Thank you for your review. We're glad that you are satisfied with the results of your purchase.

iHealth Fulfillment
Been on Phenocal for 4 days, so far my appetite has decreased and makes it easier to eat healthy meals.

iHealth Fulfillment
very easy to use. delivered as promised. used product about 10days so far. no weight loss yet, but two inches off belly already.
Dear Keith,

iHealthfulfillment
I am a returning user and I love this product. It helped me to lose almost 40 pounds in the past. Taking it again to get 15 more pounds off.

iHealthfulfillment
Unfortunately product was not as expected and has been returned
Easy to order adn arrived as promised. Can't review product proformance as this is my first order and too soon to tell.
Dear Daniel,

iHealthfulfillment
Store is great. Just received my order in a timely manner
Thank you for your review,Deborah!

We appreciate your business. Should you need further assistance, please let us know.

Regards,
iHealth Fulfillment
Quick delivery. Jury is still out on results. Just started using it.
Dear Tom,

iHealthfulfillment
Only been on Phenocal a short time, but have not gotten weak; nor hyper. I may have even lost a tiny bit of this belly. Feel encouraged. And ordering was so easy, went so smooth. Need a little more time to see if it really works...but will let you know. Thank you for all of your kindness.
Dear Betsy,

Thank you for your review and for purchasing our product/s.

iHealth Fulfillment
I haven’t seen much results and was hoping to stop my cravings fir food. It does somewhat but I expected more help from the product as it was touted as the best! Hmmm
I was confused I thought I would get a bottle of the green pure when it asked me if I wanted 2 bottles of phenocal instead of one for better price but only received phenocal and no green pure!
Don't have an opinion yet - just received the bottles.
Dear Anna,

Thank you for taking the time to submit this review.

Significant results are seen in 3-4 weeks. If you are not satisfied with the results, you may send us a return request so we can give you a return authorization number for as you know we do offer 60 day money back guarantee, which begins from the time that you place the order.

We really appreciate your business. Please let us know what we can do for you in the future.

If you need further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us., please email us at support@ihf.zendesk.com or call us at 888-675-0241 or 888-211-8468.

Here are our phone support hours:

Monday to Friday 24-Hours