Phenocal Store Reviews

85% of reviewers recommend Phenocal Store
Featured Review
This review is set as featured by the company.
"I've been ordering two or three bottles of Phenocal per year over 5years now. I must have some appetite disorder, because without Phenocal I would eat voraciously every day. Mind you, I'm not taking it every day of the year, only two, maybe three month of the year. Phenocal helps me even when I'm not taking it."
"I am impressed with your product,it does take away my appetite and keeps me going all day with none of the jittery side effects other products have. I have lost7 lbs in 10days I'm very happy."
"So far I don't eat much now and I feel a little more act too. Waiting for more good effects. Thank you"
"They delivered the Phenocal in a timely manner. I found lots of information on the site."
"website is very user friendly Pricing is reasonable. Shipping time, not great but, acceptable. I look forward to passing along more positive results after 60 days use."
"I've only lost 2 or 3 lbs in the first week I was hoping for more but at 295 lbs with bad knees it's hard for me to exercise I realized it will take longer. At least I stopped gaining weight which I am happy about."
"No response from customer service & overcharged for Labor Day discount which did not get applied. Now still no response from anyone or any Dept at this company"
"So far good helping control eating"
"A very nice product, works well and I'll buy it again."
"This is a great product. Don't feel as hungry and wanting to munch all the time. Will purchase again and tell family members about this.. Thank you"
"Just starting taking. Too soon to review. I do notice it has curbed my appetite."
"So far so good not hungry at all it really curves your appetite"
"I just started so to review the product is difficult, since I just ended a different diet pill. So far so good!"
Phenocal Store is rated 4.23 based on 13 reviews