Phenocal Store Reviews

91% of reviewers recommend Phenocal Store
Featured Review
This review is set as featured by the company.
"I've been ordering two or three bottles of Phenocal per year over 5years now. I must have some appetite disorder, because without Phenocal I would eat voraciously every day. Mind you, I'm not taking it every day of the year, only two, maybe three month of the year. Phenocal helps me even when I'm not taking it."

Thank you for your review and for purchasing our products.

We're glad that you loved our product! We appreciate your business and look forward to having the opportunity to service your order.

iHealth Fulfillment
"It seems that the three pills twice a day , depress my feel of being hungry .... one week in and I have not loss Weight but I have gained three lbs and Phenocal gives me energy for the morning and the when I’m losing my will it’s time too take three more for the day and I have energy until he’d time and sleep well during the night ."
"It's working great so far with not being as hungry as usual and when I do eat it's not as much. My stomach has gone down some already."
"Got here faster than i expected."
"I like this so far"
Dear Valued Customer,

Thank you for your review. We're glad that you are satisfied with the results of your purchase.

We appreciate your business and look forward to having the opportunity to service your next orders.

iHealth Fulfillment
"Have always been satisfied with the product ."

iHealth Fulfillment
"This product is so helpful while trying to live a healthier lifestyle!!!!"

iHealth Fulfillment
"I've only been using it about a week so nothing to really say at this point."
Dear Valued Customer,

Thank you for your review and for purchasing our product.

iHealth Fulfillment
"Only been using for a month now seems to be pretty good but will give you updates after further use so far everything’s good"

iHealth Fulfillment
"Easy order process, no comment on the product, have only taken for two days."

iHealth Fulfillment
"I am impressed with your product,it does take away my appetite and keeps me going all day with none of the jittery side effects other products have. I have lost7 lbs in 10days I'm very happy."

iHealth Fulfillment
"So far I don't eat much now and I feel a little more act too. Waiting for more good effects. Thank you"

iHealth Fulfillment
"They delivered the Phenocal in a timely manner. I found lots of information on the site."

iHealth Fulfillment
"website is very user friendly Pricing is reasonable. Shipping time, not great but, acceptable. I look forward to passing along more positive results after 60 days use."

iHealth Fulfillment
"I've only lost 2 or 3 lbs in the first week I was hoping for more but at 295 lbs with bad knees it's hard for me to exercise I realized it will take longer. At least I stopped gaining weight which I am happy about."
"No response from customer service & overcharged for Labor Day discount which did not get applied. Now still no response from anyone or any Dept at this company"
"So far good helping control eating"

iHealth Fulfillment
"A very nice product, works well and I'll buy it again."

iHealth Fulfillment
"This is a great product. Don't feel as hungry and wanting to munch all the time. Will purchase again and tell family members about this.. Thank you"
Dear Valerie,

iHealth Fulfillment
"Just starting taking. Too soon to review. I do notice it has curbed my appetite."

iHealth Fulfillment
"So far so good not hungry at all it really curves your appetite"

Phenocal Store is rated 4.45 based on 22 reviews