Phenocal Store Reviews

Mary Parks
Phenocal Store 1 star review on 23rd November 2019
Lenore Ryan
More Photos & Videos
I've been ordering two or three bottles of Phenocal per year over 5years now. I must have some appetite disorder, because without Phenocal I would eat voraciously every day. Mind you, I'm not taking it every day of the year, only two, maybe three month of the year. Phenocal helps me even when I'm not taking it.
Dear Valued Customer,

Thank you for your review and for purchasing our products.

We're glad that you loved our product! We appreciate your business and look forward to having the opportunity to service your order.

Customer Loyalty Division
iHealth Fulfillment
It really helped me with my cravings
Never losed wait but i was able to keep my same weight over the covid lock down.
So far I am pleased.
This stuff works great! My only complaint in the amount you have to take in a day
Haven’t received but stated delivered
Phenocal Store 1 star review on 11th June 2020
Phenocal store sent products in good time. Perfect condition
Fast shipping
Easy to choose product and purchase. Delivery is , I think, very important when you want to start a product like this. Delivery was great, just 3 days.
Awesome product
I really love the fact that I am not eating a lot of junk and I am not eating a lot of food too. Honestly I would say Phenocal is excellent. It’s only been 6 days and I lost 2 lbs
I have been taking for about 3 days now. I have noticed I have more energy and my cravings are a little better. I haven’t noticed weight loss yet but it’s probably to soon to tell.
i
I bought this product for my wife because she wants to lose about 20lbs. She has been on this product for about 2 weeks now and has lost 5lbs without changing anything about her diet. She is excited because the gyms open June 1st in Kentucky so that will let her burn more calories on the elliptical and she thinks she will hit her goal weight very soon.
Hello Jamie,

Thank you so much for your wonderful feedback on our product!

iHealth Fulfillment
I've just started mine it's only been 3 days. Ask again next week . I'll update you. Thanks. Linda
Dear Linda,

Thank you for your review and for purchasing our products.

If you have any additional questions, please email us at support@ihf.zendesk.com or call us at 888-675-0241 or 888-211-8468.

Here are our phone support hours:

Monday to Friday 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM EST
Saturday - 10:00 AM - 5:00 PM EST
Sunday - 12:00 PM - 10:00 PM EST

iHealth Fulfillment
The delivery was very quick
Dear Maria,

Thank you for your review and purchasing our product/s.

We're glad that you loved our product! We appreciate your business and look forward to having the opportunity to service your next orders.

iHealthfulfillment
So far, the product does just what it says. It definitely curbs the appetite, however, I've only experienced a little boost in energy. Overall, I'd give it a 👍🏾
Dear Valued Customer,

Thank you for your review. We're glad that you are satisfied with the results of your purchase.

iHealth Fulfillment
I took 2 before I ate and I was so full and felt so satisfied. I will continue to buy this product. As a bonus the gave me some other pills and that was so nice and I love this company and products
Hello Fred,

Loving the effects already on day 3
Hi! Thank you for sharing your experience with our products! We are glad to know that you like them and they are working well with your system.

iHealthfulfillment
The store needs to state how large these capsules are and that you need to take 6 a day
I was pleased
Hello Thomas,

Thank you for your review and purchasing our product/s.

iHealthfulfillment
I have only taken Phenacol once. Getting my routine established. I was impressed with the company making sure that my order was filled and received as well as how it was working. If it works, I will definitely reorder.
Dear Valued Customer,

Thank you for your review!

We appreciate your business. Should you need further assistance, please let us know.

Regards,