Philips Reviews

sebastian.egner@philips.com

Categories:
Business & Office
Shopping

Tell us how Philips made you happy

5 - 6 hours
Avg Email Response Time
"I thought you provide quality,Just after usage of 6 months this is the condition.Very dissappointed and feeling unsafe to use this.What if it goes inside?What material is this even made of?..Work on quality more than marketing like your old days. https://t.co/P8vzZJwv0I"
Are you Philips? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"It is impossible to see the water level as the tank of the Powerlife steam iron is too dark"
"Philips television made our family happy."
"I brought the hair laser after wanted it for year's! And have to say it's just amazing! Best thing I've never brought!"
"Sonicare toothbrushes The first one packed up. Philips sent another & that packed up ( with the same battery fault) then the third packed up and philips blamed hard water and refused to replace it. ALL 3 WERE LESS THAN 12 MONTHS OLD. They are not fit for purpose and this is clearly a design fault #expensivemistakes"
"Do not use this company they admit to the mistakes THEY made, but we just give you the around on a refund. Ashely hung up on me. All the other so called agents Charisse, Donna, Karl, Maria, Maureen, and today Chrissy give me such a run around. I have received about 20 different excuses of why they cannot refund my after their admitted mistake! I sent screen shot and numerous emails, chats, phone calls and so far from the 27 of Dec to Jan 16-NOTHING! I am now being told the supervisor Tomas has ny case but hasn’t been able to be reached. I have to wonder if Tomas exists. PHILIPS does NOT make it BETTER!"
"I ordered a toothbrush and I did recieve it. However, Philips charged me twice! This charge left my banking account with a minus. I had to immediately put money in my account. Then I was charged an overdraft of $35.00 then I will be charged at the end of the $15 dollars. But here is the kicker even after sending in screen shot of Philips mistake which they admitted it was a mistake on their part. I still haven’t received my refund or an aplopogy. Jan 8 is when this got happened & escalated as they say! It’s now the 16th of Jan. RIDICULOUS !"
"Good features & Product, Led lights."
"Abysmal. I emailed these people to try and find out what shaver blades I needed to replace, my old ones, they said HQ8, I paid on the 22nd, and of course when they arrived, they were HQ56, simple mistake?? After 20 minutes on the phone, and a whole series of photos later a refund was agreed. NOW, 8 emails, yes 8 , and photos, without a reply, I am left with shaver blades that don,.t fit , and £25.00 out of pocket.Thier product might be reasonable but expensive, but their so called customer service might not as well be there. They are absolutely atrocious. For a so called International company this does their reputation no good whatsoever, still they don,t really care do they, they have £25.00 in their coffers, and I am stuck with a set of shaver blades that don,t fit?? I am fuming at the way I have been treated DO NOT BUY THEIR PRODUCTS ON THREAT OF BEING ROBBED."
"Yes philips made me happy as i ordered floor lamp from their website philips.co.in and it was very good design wise, quality wise. The bulb used in that lamp was LED bulb which has high quality of light.."
Philips is rated 2.60 based on 10 reviews