Phonebot Reviews

A
Happiness Grade
Read Phonebot Reviews

About Phonebot:

Established in 2012, Phonebot is a market leader in sustainable technology products. Our aim is to reduce carbon footprint by reusing or recycling technology products. From acquiring a gently used product, our team of highly qualified technicians grades and refurbishes each device and only the most delicately used are on sold to consumers in our shops & online. Devices that do not meet the criteria are then either exported for overseas use or used as parts elsewhere.

Hundreds of positive customer testimonials on various review platforms testify our commitment to providing excellent customer service and after sales support. Our team of geeks based in Melbourne are reachable 9am to 9pm AEST via Messenger app for any troubleshooting or sales related queries.

With 2 convenient locations in Melbourne, our trained staff is busy assisting customers make sustainable and Affordable repair choices every day of the week.

Our focus is refurbished ,gently used (second hand), ex-demo, change of mind and corporate buy back devices.

support@phonebot.com.au

Shop A 289 Broadway reservoir

A

Customer Service - Good

93.88%
Industry Average
Very impressed with product and delivery service🤙
posted 1 week ago - Joan B
I found the staff very nice and helpful. They responded quickly and sorted out my issue. Very pleased with there service.
posted 2 weeks ago - Dean F
Good service. Delivered promptly
posted 3 weeks ago - Anonymous
Very happy with prompt service
posted 3 weeks ago - Anonymous
Great service, excellent value for money.
posted 3 weeks ago - Gordon B
Excellent service , phone arrived in a few days , like new
posted 4 weeks ago - Jo B
Very efficient service and delivery
posted 1 month ago - Jacqueline L
I’m a returned customer as I have purchased an iPhone 8 few years ago. I have bought a refurbished iPhone 12pro 256gb, Grade A last week and I am very pleased with the phone. Received the phone within a week, as good as new and really lovely the phone. Customer service and communication is great. Would not hesitate to get another phone later when hubby needs an upgrade
posted 1 month ago - Pat
Such a great service! I had to ask so many questions as the mobile phone wasn’t for myself. From start to end I am giving then 5+ stars!!!
posted 1 month ago - Anonymous
Friendly service Phone arrived on time and was as described
posted 1 month ago - Edward G