Phonebot Reviews

B-
Happiness Grade
Read Phonebot Reviews

About Phonebot:

Established in 2012, Phonebot is a market leader in sustainable technology products. Our aim is to reduce carbon footprint by reusing or recycling technology products. From acquiring a gently used product, our team of highly qualified technicians grades and refurbishes each device and only the most delicately used are on sold to consumers in our shops & online. Devices that do not meet the criteria are then either exported for overseas use or used as parts elsewhere.

Hundreds of positive customer testimonials on various review platforms testify our commitment to providing excellent customer service and after sales support. Our team of geeks based in Melbourne are reachable 9am to 9pm AEST via Messenger app for any troubleshooting or sales related queries.

With 2 convenient locations in Melbourne, our trained staff is busy assisting customers make sustainable and Affordable repair choices every day of the week.

Our focus is refurbished ,gently used (second hand), ex-demo, change of mind and corporate buy back devices.

support@phonebot.com.au

Shop A 289 Broadway reservoir

Phonebot have a Customer Happiness Grade of B-. Customers love their prices, delivery and customer service but are unhappy with their returns process and refunds.

A

Price - Excellent

96.06%
Industry Average
On my second phone now from Phonebot, great quality at low prices. Why buy new at full price?
- Eric L
Great value for money phone - never like to have phone plans from Telstra or Optus - lock you in and you are a slave - save a few dollars and get a like-new phone and choose your plan thats a fraction of the price from other providers that use the Telstra or Optus networks
- Kevin E
Purchased my Samsung Ultra earlier this year. So far it has functioned perfectly. Service at the shop when picking the phone up was prompt and friendly, and the price was very competitive.
- Annely A
A

Delivery - Fast

97.53%
Industry Average
Online ordering confusing as to items in stock otherwise excellent delivery and item met all expectations.
- John A
Great quality phone, timely delivery, well packaged
- Areeb R
Easy to use website. Prompt delivery of my perfectly working older model phone.
- Anonymous
F

Returns Process - Difficult

0.00%
Industry Average
But if you receive a product that does not connect to your phone, and you need to go through a returns process, I hope you don't have to.
- Maroun A
Their returns policy allowed me to return the phone however they had no other stock of the iphone7 plus.
- Anonymous
E

Refunds - Difficult

38.89%
Industry Average
I asked for them to take it back and for a refund.
- Jason
I have not been able to use my phone as when I put my SIM card in nothing happens so I took it to Telstar and they also said the phone was faulty as I changed from Optus to Telstar to get better coverage. But Telstar put one of their SIM cards in and still couldn’t get it to work. I have explained this all to Catch but they keep telling me to take a picture of problem. I’m very disappointed as I liked my new phone and had also spent $30 on a glass protector. If I knew that it would work I wouldn’t want a refund please tell me how you can help
- Suzanne T
After days waiting to hear back I finally get told my the manager that I wasn’t allowed a refund!! He refused to refund and told me to send them back to have them swapped.
- Luke T
95.33%
Good service! No probs
- Patrick M
- Annely A
Second phone from Phonebot - Good service and fair prices and the products are as described also the support is very good. Anyone wanting a refurb phone to save some money or be a bit kinder to the planet should definitely consider their offerings.
- James T