Phonebot Reviews

of reviewers recommend Phonebot
Read Phonebot Reviews

About Phonebot:

Established in 2012, Phonebot is a market leader in sustainable technology products. Our aim is to reduce carbon footprint by reusing or recycling technology products. From acquiring a gently used product, our team of highly qualified technicians grades and refurbishes each device and only the most delicately used are on sold to consumers in our shops & online. Devices that do not meet the criteria are then either exported for overseas use or used as parts elsewhere.

Hundreds of positive customer testimonials on various review platforms testify our commitment to providing excellent customer service and after sales support. Our team of geeks based in Melbourne are reachable 9am to 9pm AEST via Messenger app for any troubleshooting or sales related queries.

With 2 convenient locations in Melbourne, our trained staff is busy assisting customers make sustainable and Affordable repair choices every day of the week.

Our focus is refurbished ,gently used (second hand), ex-demo, change of mind and corporate buy back devices.

support@phonebot.com.au

Shop A 289 Broadway reservoir

Tell us how Phonebot made you happy
Very impressed. Phone arrived in record time. Was rated as Grade A, absolutely no marks looks brand new. Works perfectly. Bonus screen protector and cover included. Would definitely use Phonebot again.
Ordered phone and paid for express Toll delivery but never got shipped due to transaction confirmation and it hit the weekend n had to wait even longer
Have only been with Phonebot a short while but have found them to be very well organised. Their service is excellent as are their plans. Keep up the good work.
Transaction went smoothly and fast shipping. Item arrived in excellent condition. Satisfied customer. It would be better if I could see the condition of the item online before buying. i.e. Photos.
Website stated delivery in 3-5 days. Also stated a tracking number would be sent. After 5 days and no tracking number made contact via their chat system. Got a reply apologizing and stating order would be dispatched and they would let me know. 4 more days have passed - nothing!!! Still waiting!!
Speedy delivery and product as described
Great service, great variety of used but good phones!! Highly recommended
I ordered an iPhone 8. It came after 3 days via registered post and looked brand new. It even came with a screen protector and a case. I’m very happy and I will be coming back.
Phone was delivered before any tracking details were present on Star Track. Good work!
Quick postage, easy and efficient.
Well priced and good service
(Reservoir) -
a very pleasant experience, phone arrived in 2 days and seems to be in good working order. would recommend to anybody else
Awesome phone fast postage however was sent the wrong charge cable, tried to call and couldn’t get through. Sent message no reply. Customer support could be better but would still shop here again :)
Hello Kirstie,

Apologies for the inconvenience and the hassle. We'll be sending out another cable your way soon and will notify you with the tracking details once it is dispatched!

Kind regards,
Team PB!
Excellent service received phone as described with the screen protector and case already attached. Brilliant !
Pleasant, helpful service. Phone is in fantastic condition and was a very reasonable price. Highly recommend the store.
Very helpful guys. They helped me when no one else would. Gave me a solution to my issue and were great to deal with
Great service. Phone in great quality and works great
Thankyou for my new phone its lovely. It was delivered very quickly with no hassles. There was a surprise phone case with it. Im very happy. My old phone was a samsung s4 so this is much better.
Great service and employees, quality products...Easiest purchase I've made. Eetswa
Great service and good quality phones
Phonebot is rated 4.54 based on 265 reviews