Phonebot Reviews

of reviewers recommend Phonebot
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read Phonebot Reviews

About Phonebot:

Established in 2012, Phonebot is a market leader in sustainable technology products. Our aim is to reduce carbon footprint by reusing or recycling technology products. From acquiring a gently used product, our team of highly qualified technicians grades and refurbishes each device and only the most delicately used are on sold to consumers in our shops & online. Devices that do not meet the criteria are then either exported for overseas use or used as parts elsewhere.

Hundreds of positive customer testimonials on various review platforms testify our commitment to providing excellent customer service and after sales support. Our team of geeks based in Melbourne are reachable 9am to 9pm AEST via Messenger app for any troubleshooting or sales related queries.

With 2 convenient locations in Melbourne, our trained staff is busy assisting customers make sustainable and Affordable repair choices every day of the week.

Our focus is refurbished ,gently used (second hand), ex-demo, change of mind and corporate buy back devices.

support@phonebot.com.au

Shop A 289 Broadway reservoir

Tell us how Phonebot made you happy
Phonebot Reviews | 20th March 2018
Phonebot 1 star review on 24th June 2020
Jennifer Blackmore
Phonebot 1 star review on 16th June 2020
More Photos & Videos
Great product - I ordered a B grade phone at a great price and the scuffs and scratches are minimal, not noticeable once a cover was applied (as suggested). Have a great range at really good prices, well set up and secure website. Good after care/followup and fantastic to be able to support a local company.
Very good service and product. Refurbished iPhone was in excellent condition with prompt delivery. Thank you. Highly recommend.
From Canada, I bought a phone for my daughter who is in Australia because she broke the one she had. I was not sure to use the Apple site or the Phonebot site to proceed with this purchase of a refurbished IPhone. I finally opted to the Phonebot site due to the quick delay to proceed with the delivery. Should i remind that my daughter does not have a fix address and she was travelling. At that time she was in Cairns (Queenslands). So it went well i ordered on Tuesday and she received the phone on Friday. BUT that is where things start to make me not satisfy of this false publicity. I ordered a phone Grade A which is more expensive and as per the information provided stating that the battery is a new one. NOT TRUE AT ALL. The level of the battery was 85% at the reception. When my daughter communicate with their service, the agent was rude and never want to confirm that the battery should be at a higher rate. He only repeat that she should return the phone and then they will make the inspection to evaluate if she made a damage to the phone and then base on the results will return a phone. The overall can take 10 days. OUAW. Should i remind that she didn't use the phone at all she only charge it! If it was written that the battery is not a new one then i shouldn't take it. That's it. She can stay another 10 days in Cairns so why did I chose Phonebot instead of Apple? Due to the delay and in fact it get worst than what it will be if i choose Apple. False publicity and very bad customer service. I do not recommand.
Ordered my phone at 11.00am on a Saturday and received it in Perth WA at midday on Tuesday! Excellent delivery speed and the phone was in amazing condition!
Thanks for the call back, to advice me on the order status, it is very helpful. thanks
Had my new S9;for a week and can’t fault it. So far so good. Very happy

Peter
Device arrived on time and in better condition then expected!!
Great customer service. Went above and beyond to ensure I got what I required. Great work phonebot.
Phone in good condition. Dispatch time good despite Covid-19 problems. Not happy with Toll's parcel locker system. Was home and they left card saying could not deliver. Required 8 digit pin to open parcel locker. This was not supplied until 24 hours after receiving notice. This resulted in 2 trips to the locker before could get the parcel.
Great communication and service. Excellent product
Fabulous customer service. Went above and beyond to help out. Great company. Keep up the great work Phonebot!!!
Exceptional customer service. Phone is as was described on website. Arrived within 48 hours!!!
Very, very happy with my Phonebot experience and will be returning
Batterys not lasting very long. Otherwise all good.
Good service
Knowledgeable and friendly service.
I received my refurnished phone in 2 days.
The phone was also in the condition as advertised by Phonebot.
Got exactly what I wanted! Everything works perfectly :)
I purchased a iwatch series 4, second hand, but you wouldn't know it! No signs of wear and all seems perfectly fine in the short time I have had it.
Great service, prompt delivery. Highly recommend.
Got two phones for some special girls in our family where were turning 16. Both iPhone Xs were in good 2nd-hand condition, with only the expected scratches (and not that many of them). The girls were stoked!
Phonebot is rated 4.49 based on 1,062 reviews