Phonebot Reviews

Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Under an hour
Read Phonebot Reviews

About Phonebot:

Established in 2012, Phonebot is a market leader in sustainable technology products. Our aim is to reduce carbon footprint by reusing or recycling technology products. From acquiring a gently used product, our team of highly qualified technicians grades and refurbishes each device and only the most delicately used are on sold to consumers in our shops & online. Devices that do not meet the criteria are then either exported for overseas use or used as parts elsewhere.

Hundreds of positive customer testimonials on various review platforms testify our commitment to providing excellent customer service and after sales support. Our team of geeks based in Melbourne are reachable 9am to 9pm AEST via Messenger app for any troubleshooting or sales related queries.

With 2 convenient locations in Melbourne, our trained staff is busy assisting customers make sustainable and Affordable repair choices every day of the week.

Our focus is refurbished ,gently used (second hand), ex-demo, change of mind and corporate buy back devices.

support@phonebot.com.au

Shop A 289 Broadway reservoir

Tell us how Phonebot made you happy
Great phones
I recently bought a second hand iPhone of Phonebot and I found the whole process very easy. The service was very good and the advice given to me at the time of selection was quite helpful. I can recommend Phonebot to all my family and friends. Keep up the good work Phonebot!
Great price, fast delivery, the phone was as described and works perfectly and in as new condition.
They staff good and honest
Ordered for Christmas but arrived after due due date, the "add me for free" items weren't received. However I'm very happy with the phone itself.
Hello,

Thank You for contacting Phonebot.

We will like to apologise for the inconvenience of the ill-experience, as per the records we have not been contacted by you directly as it would have got certainly taken cared by us if we were informed prior to the review.

Allow us 24-48 hours and we will get back to you on the email address on file.

Best regards,
Team PB!
Great price and hassle free service - highly recommend!
I received a faulty BNIB iPad but the team at Phonebot was quick to attend to my request and they send a replacement iPad as soon as they received the faulty one. Good service from them.
Appreciated the upgrade when stock ran out and the assistant was helpful.
My son received the phone for Christmas. Very happy. Quick delivery. B-Grade phone as described. Once the cover is on, it looks like new.
Great customer service, friendly and knowledgeable :)
Bought refurbished grade A quality online!! Phone came about 1 week later but phone was better quality than expected. Would definitely buy from them again.
Wasn’t expecting the screen to be scratched.
I received an A grade device that was not working properly as it had not been thoroughly serviced. I returned my device and was promised reimbursement of the cost of sending my phone back. I have received no apology for the inconvenience, no reimbursement and no response when I emailed phonebot to request it. Phonebot did fix the servicing issue and return my phone within 2 working days. However, the cost of the inconvenience (postage) has not been reimbursed.
Hello Lara,

We will like to apologise for the inconvenience you have been through and appreciate your cooperation in telling us about the Situation.

Kindly accept our apologies and send us an email to support@phonebot.com.au and attach the shipping receipt in the email.

Make sure you write your order number in the subject bar and also provide us your Paypal id in the same email so that you can be reimbursed for the shipping with no further requirements.

Thanks and regards,
Team PB!
Excellent customer service, very fast delivery and phone is as new.. definitely buy from Phonebot again..
I’m totally impressed with the quality and will never buy new again... thank you 😊
Nothing to complain about, delivered, seems to be nothing wrong with the product.
Horrible. I still haven’t received it and i paid for express post last week.
Fabulous iPhone. Like new. Express Post by Phonebot after initial miscommunication. Nice guys who apologised and went beyond. I will buy again. Thanks, Merry Christmas from my new phone.
Great service delivered in a professional and speedy manner.
Great and quick service.