Phonebot Reviews

83% of reviewers recommend Phonebot
"This is on Me not PhoneBot. Easy and simple to order, payment and account setup a breeze. Ordered Monday arvo arrived Wednesday arvo super fast delivery and it was standard not priority. ( I live in Perth we always have to Wait Awhile WA ) Purchased Like New Note 9 and it is, except ( yes this is the but ) scratch, more like a chip than scratch 30mm from from top of phone just left of center. I spotted this without my glasses on and i am a 54yr old Male, yes its still visible with a glass screen protector. No i didn't report it, grumble, ask for exchange, flame them online or have a 12yr tanty, I accepted it and the rest of the phone seems " Like New". Will I purchase from them again, unlikely (never say never kids) I just cant believe they missed this in the check. Like I stated I'm old and spotted it straight out the box but I still accepted it my responsibility. They shouldn't have to sort it, this was an easy one that got away. Rob"
"Happy customer, good product and good customer service very polite"
"Very helpful and informative"
(Reservoir) - Posted 4 days ago
"Very well service"
(Reservoir) - Posted 6 days ago
"Great service. Have variety of phones to choose from. Very happy with my samsung s9"
(Reservoir) - Posted 1 week ago
"Picked up my iPhone 8 from these guys. Really happy with the price and condition. Awesome service at store. 5 stars"
Phonebot is rated 4.50 based on 6 reviews