Phonebot Reviews

of reviewers recommend Phonebot
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read Phonebot Reviews

About Phonebot:

Established in 2012, Phonebot is a market leader in sustainable technology products. Our aim is to reduce carbon footprint by reusing or recycling technology products. From acquiring a gently used product, our team of highly qualified technicians grades and refurbishes each device and only the most delicately used are on sold to consumers in our shops & online. Devices that do not meet the criteria are then either exported for overseas use or used as parts elsewhere.

Hundreds of positive customer testimonials on various review platforms testify our commitment to providing excellent customer service and after sales support. Our team of geeks based in Melbourne are reachable 9am to 9pm AEST via Messenger app for any troubleshooting or sales related queries.

With 2 convenient locations in Melbourne, our trained staff is busy assisting customers make sustainable and Affordable repair choices every day of the week.

Our focus is refurbished ,gently used (second hand), ex-demo, change of mind and corporate buy back devices.

support@phonebot.com.au

Shop A 289 Broadway reservoir

Tell us how Phonebot made you happy
Phonebot 5 star review on 3rd November 2021
Emily O
Phonebot 5 star review on 22nd May 2021
Emily O
Phonebot 5 star review on 13th January 2021
Very happy with helpful and prompt service. Thank you
It’s great,thanks.
Clean, as new. Very happy 5/5
We purchased a MacBook Pro advertised as refurbished (brand new) on arrival it did not work, could not be charged. Took it straight to Apple who had to replace the battery and charging port. So disappointing to have this happen especially the time and money it cost. Not worth the hassle …..will buy brand new next time. Would like some sort of compensation.
My teenage sons put me on to Phonebot as they too are aware of the importance of recycling, sustainability, looking after the environment, etc. My old phone was dying rapidly and I needed a replacement quickly. Phonebot came to the rescue when I rang them late on a Friday afternoon. They had an 'as new' phone ready for me to pick up the next day on a Saturday afternoon! Phonebot's service, ethos and product availability is second to none!!
Quick easy service and the product was top quality
Great product . No problems whatsoever. Highly recommend
Service was excellent. The phone was as described. After care, I had a question, they responded promptly. Just think about click and collect as post was very slow. Not Phonebot issue but worth considering.
Very good service, prompt reply to my email.
We purchased an Apple IPhone, the price was great. The delivery was nice and quick and the phone itself is going good atm.
Entered the store with trepidation. Left, very impressed.
1st time using phonebot and impressed😁
All good so far
Fast service
Excellent product, the purchase was for a phone "Open Box". Item arrived in brand new condition and fast delivery.
Very happy with my purchase for my daughters birthday. She got what she wanted and I managed to save a few $$$. Was offered gift wrapping and told them it was a birthday gift but still got it in Xmas paper......
Have bought iphones (3) and an iPad. All as described, well packed and delivered promptly. Cheers
My phone arrived, via Australia Post, within 6 days of placing the order. It was well packaged and exactly as described on the website. I’m very happy.
Had all sorts of problems with Australia Post but any questions I had were always answered promptly and accurately by Phonebot. Definitely recommend.
I was quite happy with my purchase of the Note 10 Plus from Phonebot. No problems whatsoever. The best part is, they have you covered if you run into problems with your purchase.
Phonebot is rated 4.62 based on 2,852 reviews