PipelineDeals Reviews

85% of reviewers recommend PipelineDeals

customercare@pipelinedeals.com

1008 Western Ave #401

Tell us how PipelineDeals made you happy

Live Chat
"We use Pipeline to work our pipeline and track deals as well as customer information. It works well for our team and is easy enough that sales people can adopt quickly. we find it is especially easy to adapt as our business changes, a real plus."
"Absolutely Love Pipeline Deals. They are always available and willing to help with technical issue and the system is constantly improving and evolving for the better! Highly recommend Pipeline Deals for your CRM and sales solution."
"Behind competitors with regard to some key functionality. Average customer service. The platform and service were good when we sign on 2 years ago. Seems like they've lost a step since then, and there are better options in the market."
"Our Sales team was struggling with Salesforce. When we discovered Pipeline Deals it changed our sales teams entire outlook. We could follow progress more easily, create repeat tasks and watch our sales increase rapidly. I would highly recommend Pipeline Deals to anyone needing a CRM."
"There seems to be a delay as the number of People grows. It's understandable, but that means that the 1-Click button needs to be reorganized. It would be better to set the 1-Click so that the dropdown menu is dependent on it rather than the other way around. Waiting for the dropdown menu to load and then moving to do that before doing the 1-Click Activity is less efficient than the 1-Click Activity automatically assigning the dropdown selection."
"Awwwwwwwwww-Someeeeeeeee"
"I'm satisfied with Pipeline Deals. Sometimes, it locks up and freezes, but I don't know if that's my computer or you."
"PIPELINE DEALS customer since 2010. Very satisfied with the workability of the App and the service is always very responsive and fast. Best deal in CRM by a country mile, IMHO."
"I love PipelineDeals, I have been a user of Salesforce and Microsoft Dynamics and although fantastic products I find Pipeline is more user-friendly and easier to navigate around."
"We're a small business. Been using their system for almost 10 years now. Does what we need it to do; track customer calls, input data/notes, attach/save quotes and other important docs, follow sales pipeline, tag leads/customers, customize lists, etc. . . It actually does MORE than what we use it for. But the price is right, customer service has been great, and being on the cloud we can access our data from wherever we need it. Would definitely recommend as an affordable CRM."
"A great benefit of Pipeline Deals is all the tools to be able to work on all your information as a team all in one place. With the mobile app recently improving that has increased too. There could still be more customization options for lists and where data could be applied. Mainly if we had the ability to change the standard fields names. Another thing that holds a lot of power in our ability to manage out information stored is the Excel integration made available a few months back. We would use this for so many things. We did run into an issue where we could not share our lists effectively. If i had pipeline refresh a list i made it was perfect. If someone else opened the same list on their computer and tried to update with the pipeline integration it would seem to break the excel worksheet. These two things are the only things right now i could think to be improved on. Have been a very happy customer and our sales team uses this a lot and will continue to."
"Pipeline Deals is so intuitive is a customizable space to keep track of leads and deals. We are loving this platform."
"It works well, some extra Activity pre-fills would be awesome. You need a better color scheme, dull grey and white is boring and unpleasing to look at. Thanks."
"I am happy with the functionality of Pipeline Deals. The system is very user-friendly and meets our needs very well. I did have a negative experience recently when I received the October updates email. I requested more information about the Task Event Automations and the response I received was someone telling me that the email had links and that I should look at those. To this day, I have not received the response/information needed and I'm not too sure who to contact about it. Someone that can provide actual information and not just send me to your help page."
"Pipeline Deals is an important tool for our business."
"I think that PipelineDeals is one of the best CRM's that I have used compared to the other companies I have worked for. It is easy to navigate and Pipeline is always interested in how to improve the access to information."
"Great CRM. Very easy to use!"
"I've used PipelineDeals for roughly 2 months so far and I think it's a pretty good tool. My only improvement so far I see could be a "task" priority something as simple as low, medium and high priorities. If tasks had such a priority option then my daily tasks (important ones) would come up first on my agenda so I know they would be completed that day or at least have the best chance of being completed that day just in-case the day got busy."
"very easy to use!"
"Easy to use and great value for money, the best CRM I have ever used, highly recommended!!!"
PipelineDeals is rated 4.35 based on 34 reviews