PipelineDeals Reviews

78% of reviewers recommend PipelineDeals

customercare@pipelinedeals.com

1008 Western Ave #401

Tell us how PipelineDeals made you happy

Telephone, Live Chat
"Anyone can make a static CRM based on today’s understanding of the market. But you are clearly continuing to learn and grow with the changing business world. I see you questioning, probing and growing in directions to support my needs. Thank you!"
"Big time product little town cost. Keep up your great work"
"We have lots of problems with the app. Also, we are actively looking to replace pipeline deals with an app that has a mapping feature that will show number of days until the next activity is due. Is this something you are working on? Thanks! Brian Whitley"
"My fault but I inputted my data in error. Fields were aligned in error. I blew my one call and the rest is a mess for me to clean up."
"adding email to cell email add on is a nightmare for months, for Iphone 7 plus"
"Meets our needs fairly well but here are a few things I think need fixed/added: 1. Pipeline duplicates entries with companies. The company name can be an exact match and it duplicates the entry. Not all but quite a few will duplicate - not sure when or why. 2. Person's name has to match exactly when searching. It would be helpful if there was an option for 'sounds like' search. 3. Need an option for sending text messages from Pipeline."
"Wonderful user friendly CRM for driving sales and marketing"
"Meets all our needs!"
"From my POV, your reporting could use one singular improvement - show/include the number of COMMENTS in the report for system use. As it is now, you only show the number of ACTIVITIES... but many of our users follow up on activity notifications by COMMENTS.... I have no way of tracking that now."
"Very please thus far."
"This is a great CRM program and if you ever need help, their customer service is on it! The only bummer is that some features that it would be nice to get take some time to either be implemented or declined, but there isn't much updating if something is declined."
"A very useful and effective tool to not only track your sales, but also contacts and sales trends in various markets."
"Honestly, I cannot think of anything super-critical that needs improvement. There may be a few connectivity issues and some items that could be useful, but in general, I think Pipeline Deals is the industry CRM benchmark."
"I like the product. Easy to use."
"I have been with you for quite some time and have been generally happy but I am sorry to say that is not the same with your mobile site. More often than not when I try to connect I get the "cannot connect to internet" message. On those occasions when I can connect what I can do with the platform is very limited. My work situation has changed to where I am needing the mobile platform more and at this time it is pretty worthless to me."
"It has been challenging to schedule a demo to increase our knowledge base of the capabilities of the system. In fact we have simply stopped trying. The how tos on the website are not helpful and I was stunned that we’d have to pay to learn how to use the system more effectively. We will keep using it because of the price point but we are looking at other systems"
"I was a client of Pipeline Deals for over 4 years. They started off as a great site for me. As they grew though, they just stopped caring in my opinion. With each "update" to the mobile app they broke something else. I understand that you need to make updates, but seriously, test the thing before rolling it out. Customer service was no help, a ticket would be open for months on end, and at the end of the day the solution was always to use the web version. What broke our relationship was the downtime of the site. Never knowing if Amazon AWS was going to be up or down when I needed to access my data. As a business owner who needs to access my client files when the customer calls in, I can't tell them that the site is down. It just got old, not being able to access my customers from my phone and getting constant messages that the site was inaccessible. After all my complaints, I still gave you 4 months to correct it and nobody bothered to respond to the open ticket. So I left, I'm paying twice the price for a service that does 10 times as much. It gives me all the things that I've asked for and been told your working on. Since I've been with them, not one email of the site being down, not one time of not being able to access my clients, even with no data connection I can still access the record on my phone. Just sad you guys couldn't catch up to the rest of the other CRM's on the market."
"We need content for e.all marketing. Designs, Landing pages clearer email segments. Better way to segregate bounces etc."
"I like the reporting, tasks, appointments, setting up a new company and people are very easy. Can also download excel lists, link to Survey Monkey and there are many more options I'm sure I don't come close to using them all. Their on-line help is great and if they see it's a bit confusing they ask permission to call you and get everything addressed I'm having challenges with. Great team and CRM software."
"i use it since 4 years now and it works fine for me. We are an IT company and we see it the only way to keep us updated with the offers we make."
PipelineDeals is rated 4.20 based on 59 reviews