Planet54 Reviews

86% of reviewers recommend Planet54

Popular Questions:

Delivery

How does Planet54 deliver?

Tell us how Planet54 made you happy

"I ordered two bags on Tuesday, and today they were delivered. Planet 54 updated me from day 1 about my order and i was happy this morning when i recieved an sms to say my order will be delivered. Keep up the good work Planet 54. I'm happy with the products"
Are you Planet54? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Best shoes i have ever bought.Grear quality"
"I had purchased, and returned, a pair of shoes to another store because they just were not getting right. Went to Planet54 and they got it right,"
"Spree they delivery was on time and the clothes were so beautiful Planet54 their stuff were lovely more in person and they make sure that deliver on time."
"I had been let down by a supplier regarding multi toned shoes and they got me exactly what I wanted in time for a very important wedding"
"I ordered my items on a Saturday evening and they arrived the following Tuesday. Items were packed neatly and all items ordered, arrived ."
"Great online store as well"
"I am very happy with the sevice"
"Beautiful clothing and shoes. Perfect fit as well."
Planet54 is rated 4.50 based on 14 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access