Planet54 Reviews

Tell us how Planet54 made you happy
Planet54 1 star review on 3rd January 2020
Melissa
More Photos & Videos
Planet54 , Mpumi and Sphephelo that I ahve dealt with are wow!! Always going above and beyond, Mpumi is a very good listener.
I have dealt with her few occasions and she's very patient and always willing to assist.
Thank you so much Mpumi and Sphephelo for an excellent service you always render!!
Excellent Customer Service

Thanks to Romeo for giving me a call to inform me that you guys are selling essentials it saved me a trip to the shops.
So moved by the service I have received from P54.
Just received my essentials order,thanks to the P54 team for taking care of my Personal and Home care needs.
You guys are the best!

Thank you for being so considerate towards your consumers during this time me included,there are so many essentials that are sold out in stores but somehow you have come to our saving grace to provide us with them.

Three orders placed already!
Very good delivery time and over all service!
Shout out to Planet54 for making this lock down that much easier for me

Placed my first order on Friday last week and received it this morning the package was cealed well and I could tell it was sanitized

Great service from the courier guy as well he was very professional and took all necessary precautions.
Good prices , Good products , Good service
Do NOT order from Planet54. They don't even deserve the 1 star! I ordered a few things on Black Friday (29 Nov 2019), I had to wait a couple of weeks for delivery (December 20th). Some of my items did not arrive in the parcel that I paid for. I notified them right away with zero response until the 20th of January. They then confirmed on the 10th of Feb that I would receive my refund within a couple of days it is the 10th of March now and still nothing. Now I am told it is a payfast issue. The level of service from this company is beyond shocking!
I am very happy with planet 54, I ordered on Tuesday and got my stuff by Friday and the quality was very good

I recently placed an order for my best friends birthday and their support team was so helpful with assisting me with the arrangements,they went so far as even having a personalized birthday card made and wrapped the entire package

I'm impressed

Thanks again guys
I finally received my order. Thank you Planet54. i'm really amazed with the quality of the products that i received, it was definitely worth the wait.
Pathetic service! I ordered on the 30th of November and today is the 19th of January. I have not received an correspondence from you. You guys don't even reply to emails. And your phone- same story! Pathetic!!
Ordered lovely skirts at a fantastic price. Delivery a little longer than Zando etc, but happy so far.
Ordered 29th November 2019, today- 10th January I have not received my order.
Poor Pathetic service
Placed an order with Planet54 beginning December, received my goods today only! Excited as I really liked the dress and top I ordered, to my surprise the top had a whole in and the dress had a black ink mark on the front of the left sleeve. Sent an email and guess what response I got, I had to pay for delivery fee when returning this items. How is it possible that the person who chucked all my items in one bag couldn't see that the garment were soiled! Never ever will I buy from them again. I really hope that no-one ever experience something similar.
ARE YOU PEOPLE EVEN SERIOUS ABOUT RUNNING A BUSINESS??? THE PHONE LINES DO NOT WORK, NO RESPONSE ON EMAILS, HOW IS ANYONE SUPPOSED TO GET HOLD OF THIS USELESS COMPANY. YOU HAVE A TRACKING SYSTEM SET UP ON YOUR SITE, WHICH IS A COMPLETE WASTE OF TIME. I’m still waiting for my order done on the 15/12/2019
disgusting! someone must just shut it down! never ever waste your money on this nonsense. it's a scam
Do NOT order from Planet54. Total scam and fraudulent activity going on here.
PATHETIC SERVICE, WORST ONLINE SITE EVER. DELIVERY NOT AS PER SCHEDULE. NO ANSWER ON THEIR LANDLINE, I SENT 6 EMAILS NO REPLY TO DATE. ORDER WAS PAID FOR AND I AM UNABLE TO CONTACT THIS USELESS COMPANY.
Planet54 is rated 3.57 based on 37 reviews