Planet54 Reviews

85% of reviewers recommend Planet54

Tell us how Planet54 made you happy

"Best shoes i have ever bought.Grear quality"
Are you Planet54? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"I had purchased, and returned, a pair of shoes to another store because they just were not getting right. Went to Planet54 and they got it right,"
"Spree they delivery was on time and the clothes were so beautiful Planet54 their stuff were lovely more in person and they make sure that deliver on time."
"fast delivery but bags have no dimensions on the website. A better description would be helpful"
"Good value for your money and good customer service"
"I had been let down by a supplier regarding multi toned shoes and they got me exactly what I wanted in time for a very important wedding"
"Love their bags and style."
"Delivering the exact ordered products and their true pictures"
"I ordered my items on a Saturday evening and they arrived the following Tuesday. Items were packed neatly and all items ordered, arrived ."
"Great online store as well"
"I am very happy with the sevice"
"I've purchased a pair of sandals on Planet 54, it was exactly what I wanted, delivery was not as fast as most online shopping sites, I usually wait 2-3 days for most online deliveries, but I was happy with my order"
"Beautiful clothing and shoes. Perfect fit as well."
Planet54 is rated 4.46 based on 13 reviews