Plumbforce Direct Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend Plumbforce Direct

How would you rate Plumbforce Direct ?

(optional)

2 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Plumbforce Direct in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"Once you've handed over your credit card details, this company makes no pretext of being a legitimate plumbing outfit. They will take unauthorised payments, tell you the plumber is on the way when he doesn't even exist, attempt to intimidate, promise refunds that don't materialise, etc. Avoid."
"Called out the plumber and didn't show up on the day, chased up and he came the next day. There was a leak but I wasn't sure of the origin so he replaced a washer on the sink, but 2 days later it's still leaking. I called again and asked them to return. Every day for a week they failed to show up when they said they would. I had to call each day and chase them, they always promised a call back and they never did, it was always me chasing. In the end I got a different company to come and fix it. In fairness the original plumber did finally call to see what the issue was, but by then it had been over a week and I'd already had another company come on site to fix it. Unfortunately I wasted a lot of my time calling this company and had no useful outcomes. I also had to pay twice, for two different companies when it should have been sorted the first time. Wouldn't use Plumbforce Direct again."
Plumbforce Direct is rated 1.50 based on 2 reviews