Plumbforce Direct Reviews

33% of reviewers recommend Plumbforce Direct

Tell us how Plumbforce Direct made you happy

Own Driver
Telephone
"avoid this rubbish company! when you book an appointment, they give you 2 hr time slot, they never show up! they don't send book confirmation, no text msg whatever to communicate to you. when you call customer service at evening, they said they couldn't log into to check if the plumber on the way or not, all they say the plumber should come and of course they never come! wish I read review before I book, completely rubbish!"
Are you Plumbforce Direct? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"I have used Plumbforce Direct many times, normally there service is impeccable, unfortunately this time they where 1 hour late hence the 3 stars."
"Five stars all the way My bath sprouted a leak just before I was to be out of town for 4 days. I called while at work and Jason came out the same day to take a look. He coordinated everything with me over text while I was away, and found a creative solution to stop the leak, while not breaking the bank, as I am just waiting for a full bathroom renovation to start. Jason was extremely professional, always on time, and solved my problem efficiently and smartly! . Thank You Jason!"
Plumbforce Direct is rated 3.00 based on 3 reviews