podstar.com.au Reviews

of reviewers recommend podstar.com.au
Love the product. We use a pod machine in our caravan. This is great for the environment and easy to use
Rather than fill your pods as you need them, fill several and have them ready for use. It’s much easier & quicker. Podstar coffees is great too. A tiny tamper would be handy also ,
They were very helpful in the exchange of my pods and I found their service to be Quite prompt. I will be getting more from them in the future.
I purchased the 'ultimate' podstar kit for my 'espressotoria' machine so I didn't have to use disposable pods that pollute the environment. There's no biodegradable options for my particular machine.
The only thing I find is that the pods sometimes get stuck in the machine which could be a design fault of the machine but they're very hard to get out when it happens.
Otherwise I'm very happy with podstar and would recommend it to everyone!
Enjoying great coffee using the pods
We both love using this product, we use dark ground coffee in it. And we love the fact we never have to buy plastic pods again. And we save a lot of money in the Longrun using your product.
I love our new pod star pods. So easy to use and they make a great coffee with our Aldi machine Highly recommend.
I am really happy I no longer need to buy my coffee in plastic pods, and that I get to use my own choice of good quality decaf. My advice to get the best out of your podstar pods: watch the instructional videos. My Nespresso machine gives me a great morning coffee with two pods and a short extraction of each. Decent crema, good temperature. Nice product, great brand.
Podstar products have high quality written all over them. I enjoyed the coffee. The stainless steel pods are brilliant, as is the little scoop. You have helped me contribute to a cleaner environment by stopping the use of plastic pods. Keep up the outstanding work!
How good are these coffee pods. Easy to use and I get to use my favourite coffee. No more waste of used pods going to landfill. They will pay for themselves in no time.
A month ago I bought a 10 pack of the larger pod capsules. I have since used them every week day. They are super easy to use and fill, and produce amazing coffee each time. The only change I would make is to provide cleaning instructions, but a quick message to their instagram gave me the info I needed! Super friendly team!
Can’t remember the site but I’ve reviewed your pods on this same form
Speedy delivery and a great quality product.
My partner and I were looking around for more eco-friendly options for our Espressotoria machine and came across PodStar. Purchased two pods which came within a few days of the order being placed. It took about a week of testing to figure out the best way to pack the pods to get a good flow but its been smooth sailing since. Highly recommended! Thank you, PodStar team!
I love my Pod Star pods, I love how I can have any coffee I want. Awesome product guys.
I bought some pods as a gift for my parents and they LOVED them. They love the environment but they also love the convenience of their pod machine so this is the perfect compromise. And they get to use their preferred coffee now!
Great
Overpriced!!!! Even the supplied ground coffee didn’t allow consistent timed flow

Absolute waste of money - and overpriced by a huge margin. Wife purchased because the reference she saw had 3 pods.......

Sita on shelf as a reminder of a poor investment
I’m still working out the best grind setting to get a lovely crema
This is one of the best ideas, it means I can enjoy my own coffee and the remains go on the garden
podstar.com.au is rated 4.86 based on 115 reviews