podstar.com.au Reviews

of reviewers recommend podstar.com.au
Excellent service and delivery is so fast. Thanks very much appreciated.
Quick to send order.
I ordered the wrong pod.
Then I purchase the correct pod and Podstar returned the money
I know I didn't do it in the correct order.
But it worked out in the end.
So far, my podstar nespresso pods are working well. It's a big investment - looking forward to the day when the per pod price drops.

My only suggestion would be: buy the scoop. I actually haven't purchased it yet. However, if it is the correct size for tamping the coffee, then it will likely make correctly filling the pods easier.
Very nice company to deal with. The products are high quality, delivery was quick and communication excellent
I have ordered from Pod Star twice now and continue to be impressed. Excellent service, extremely quick shipping and great coffee!!
Really nice company
works absolutely fantastic and gives you a good feeling being more environmentally conscious
The pod is fantastic , and the sample pack was not expected but a lovely , will be buying more of both soon
Its a good way of being sustainable but it does take lot of hit and trial to get the perfect balance of tamping the coffee and how much coffee needs to go in the pod. But once you get it, coffee is good
Love the fact that I am not contributing to land fill. Should have purchased ages ago! Thank you!
Loving all my new purchases from pod star
Good quality
Very quick delivery! Watch the videos...will save you some frustration! I am glad you provide a sample of coffee so I could compare the coarseness of the grind, as I was having difficulty getting the water to push through- since then no issues, love this bit of steel!
Not really getting the right consistency of coffee, but still trying to find if anything i am doing wrong
Excellent products that are made well.
My second time ordering and just as happy as the first. I tried a different bag of ground coffee plus I bought the scoop for the pods, love it! Thank you!
Love the service and product. Perfecting it takes a while but happy with the service from start to finish and the product is great
It was a pleasure dealing with Podstar. Excellent pods and coffee with great service and speedy delivery. Will certainly buy from them again.
Well made pods. They feel like they will last a long time. A real coffee taste rather than a pod taste
Love this product however, I only bought two to start with. The coffee was not strong enough so I had to order another two pods so that we could both have coffee together instead of in turns. These will live in our caravan forever. Such a relief not to have a cupboard full of Nespresso pods for long trips.
podstar.com.au is rated 4.33 based on 21 reviews